YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community


Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > Sick & Injured / Emergencies Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #1
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member
 
diggy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,156
Blog Entries: 5
Angel Kodibear Update Possible L.S.

Okay well Paulapoo and I have been relentless on following up on Cody. He was returned to the hospital by the family who adopted him due to possible liver shunt and health issues. If you are not familiar with this story here is the original thread
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84576


He was fostered out for the weekend pending many tests to be ran. They held off on the testing as his stress level was very high and could be throwing the liver enzymes off (he tested high)
So after being with foster mom and put on soft food he is up bouncing playing and as she said "acting like a chow hound" she described a very happy playful baby. He was back in the hospital this morning for Bile Acid Test and back with foster mom as of about an hour ago. He was not nearly as stressed and seemed perfectly fine.
The hospital seemed very concerned about this lil guy as the vet Dr. Harry has a yorkie himself. WHen speaking to her she was definately easing my mins that he was in great hands and she talked to me for about 15 minutes about his symptoms and she seemed VERY knowledgable. Like when I asked if was head pressing, walking circles, acting funny after eating a protein filled meal and she didnt act suprised by the questions, and knew all the answers.
She said they are looking for every sign they can and he just isnt showing any but thats not to say he does not have a shunt.
If the Bile Acid comes back showing a shunt he will undergo surgery (if operable) Dr Harry does do the shunt surgery. He has did a few in the past (i think she said 4) all sucessful. I wish he had more under his belt but Every Dr. out there (even Tobias) started at 1. Hopefully he doesnt even need the surgery.
I did have my name in at the hospital first to adopt Cody, BUT the foster mom has always wanted a Yorkie, he is her first and only. She has had him since Saturday. After talking to the hospital and hearing how they talked about the foster mom and how she now wants to adopt him....well I told them move my name to #2...I am sure I could push the issue but she lives right by the hospital, she is attached to him, she put herself out there knowing he has possible issues and loved him when he needed it most. He is now used to her, she has greatly reduced his stress level, and the hospital seemed very happy she came to his rescue. As much as I wanted Cody in my family maybe it wasnt meant to be....I am still able to check on him and call whenever I wanna, and I am on his file to call if he ever gets returned again.

I just thought those of you who helped me with my million questions and struggling with the decision of taking him would like to know how lil Cody is.

I did realize how scary the thought of taking on a "special baby" is. Hats off to those of you who foster and rescue. I also learned my sister is willing to rescue also. I was shocked at her lack of hesitation when I said you wanna help a lil boy named Cody? I told her just part of the story and she blurted out YES, I would take him in a second. We raise our yorkies together they are all brothers and sisters (same parents different litters) I have Ada the 4th-8th

Im going to give Cody time to settle and see if it works out...but soon, my sister and I are going to search out some shelters that have a baby in need. So if anyone in Michigan knows of a rescue in need let me know. Its not something I want immediately, I really wanna wait on Cody.

Thanks for listening.
__________________
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
diggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 07-02-2007, 11:27 AM   #2
YT 500 Club Member
 
Tatiana11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Aurora
Posts: 599
Blog Entries: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy4 View Post
Okay well Paulapoo and I have been relentless on following up on Cody. He was returned to the hospital by the family who adopted him due to possible liver shunt and health issues. If you are not familiar with this story here is the original thread
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84576


He was fostered out for the weekend pending many tests to be ran. They held off on the testing as his stress level was very high and could be throwing the liver enzymes off (he tested high)
So after being with foster mom and put on soft food he is up bouncing playing and as she said "acting like a chow hound" she described a very happy playful baby. He was back in the hospital this morning for Bile Acid Test and back with foster mom as of about an hour ago. He was not nearly as stressed and seemed perfectly fine.
The hospital seemed very concerned about this lil guy as the vet Dr. Harry has a yorkie himself. WHen speaking to her she was definately easing my mins that he was in great hands and she talked to me for about 15 minutes about his symptoms and she seemed VERY knowledgable. Like when I asked if was head pressing, walking circles, acting funny after eating a protein filled meal and she didnt act suprised by the questions, and knew all the answers.
She said they are looking for every sign they can and he just isnt showing any but thats not to say he does not have a shunt.
If the Bile Acid comes back showing a shunt he will undergo surgery (if operable) Dr Harry does do the shunt surgery. He has did a few in the past (i think she said 4) all sucessful. I wish he had more under his belt but Every Dr. out there (even Tobias) started at 1. Hopefully he doesnt even need the surgery.
I did have my name in at the hospital first to adopt Cody, BUT the foster mom has always wanted a Yorkie, he is her first and only. She has had him since Saturday. After talking to the hospital and hearing how they talked about the foster mom and how she now wants to adopt him....well I told them move my name to #2...I am sure I could push the issue but she lives right by the hospital, she is attached to him, she put herself out there knowing he has possible issues and loved him when he needed it most. He is now used to her, she has greatly reduced his stress level, and the hospital seemed very happy she came to his rescue. As much as I wanted Cody in my family maybe it wasnt meant to be....I am still able to check on him and call whenever I wanna, and I am on his file to call if he ever gets returned again.

I just thought those of you who helped me with my million questions and struggling with the decision of taking him would like to know how lil Cody is.

I did realize how scary the thought of taking on a "special baby" is. Hats off to those of you who foster and rescue. I also learned my sister is willing to rescue also. I was shocked at her lack of hesitation when I said you wanna help a lil boy named Cody? I told her just part of the story and she blurted out YES, I would take him in a second. We raise our yorkies together they are all brothers and sisters (same parents different litters) I have Ada the 4th-8th

Im going to give Cody time to settle and see if it works out...but soon, my sister and I are going to search out some shelters that have a baby in need. So if anyone in Michigan knows of a rescue in need let me know. Its not something I want immediately, I really wanna wait on Cody.

Thanks for listening.
That is the sweetest story. Thank god the baby is doing better, It sounds like he is in good hands. I understand the foster mothers attachment to him, but really, deep down in my heart I wanted you to get him and make him part of your family
__________________
Armani, the little devil Mommy loves you
Tatiana11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:34 AM   #3
Donating YT Addict
 
tpaxton23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Flowery Branch, GA
Posts: 867
Default Thank you for the update

I had just finished reading through the original thread and then saw this update thread. I currently have a yorkie that is either MVD or has a liver shunt. I am taking him to the University of Tennessee this Thursday for further testing. He has been bile acid tested 3 times and is on a low protein diet and supplements but I am taking him to UT for confirmation on his condition and to be sure he doesn't have an operable shunt. He has never shown any symptoms but his bile acid tests were all above the normal range.

Please continue to post what you find out about Cody. I'll be praying for the little guy.
tpaxton23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:40 AM   #4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member
 
diggy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,156
Blog Entries: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaxton23 View Post
I had just finished reading through the original thread and then saw this update thread. I currently have a yorkie that is either MVD or has a liver shunt. I am taking him to the University of Tennessee this Thursday for further testing. He has been bile acid tested 3 times and is on a low protein diet and supplements but I am taking him to UT for confirmation on his condition and to be sure he doesn't have an operable shunt. He has never shown any symptoms but his bile acid tests were all above the normal range.

Please continue to post what you find out about Cody. I'll be praying for the little guy.
Wow good Luck with your test. Ill pray for your lil guy too! UT is the best of the best I hear....
__________________
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
diggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:48 AM   #5
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member
 
diggy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,156
Blog Entries: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana11 View Post
That is the sweetest story. Thank god the baby is doing better, It sounds like he is in good hands. I understand the foster mothers attachment to him, but really, deep down in my heart I wanted you to get him and make him part of your family
I really wanted him too..Paula and I talked all weekend ya know how you go thru the different phases of OH CRAP what am I thinking??? Then ohhhh I have to do this....Am I educated enough....and the fight Id have to put up to hubby too...lol I PMed with with a few YT'ers on this and all very helpful....they convinced me I was okay to do this, I know enough. Then talking to my sister and realizing she wanted him too was very reassuring. Whether I took him or she did we still would be doing it together.

It may not all be over....if his Bile Acid comes back high....this lady may change her mind??? Ya never know. Thats why I will continue to call on Cody. SHe may get scared or just not be able to give him what he needs. Its easy to say yes I wanna keep him after fostering a few days and heis acting fine. But if it is a compromised liver and the dr. gives her the list of things he will require, she may change her mind. Or keep him and realize she got in over her head? Either way I will keep you all updated and Keep Cody in your prayers....he isnt out of the woods just yet!
__________________
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
diggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 03:02 PM   #6
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member
 
Judy in Waco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Waco, Texas
Posts: 8,477
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy4 View Post
I really wanted him too..Paula and I talked all weekend ya know how you go thru the different phases of OH CRAP what am I thinking??? Then ohhhh I have to do this....Am I educated enough....and the fight Id have to put up to hubby too...lol I PMed with with a few YT'ers on this and all very helpful....they convinced me I was okay to do this, I know enough. Then talking to my sister and realizing she wanted him too was very reassuring. Whether I took him or she did we still would be doing it together.

It may not all be over....if his Bile Acid comes back high....this lady may change her mind??? Ya never know. Thats why I will continue to call on Cody. SHe may get scared or just not be able to give him what he needs. Its easy to say yes I wanna keep him after fostering a few days and heis acting fine. But if it is a compromised liver and the dr. gives her the list of things he will require, she may change her mind. Or keep him and realize she got in over her head? Either way I will keep you all updated and Keep Cody in your prayers....he isnt out of the woods just yet!
I have to tell you how much this whole story has increased my respect for you. I don't think I can explain it very well, but I'll try. When most people would have considered themselves, YOU did what was best for Cody. That shines through this whole thread and the other one. It's easy to be the "good one"who fixes everything. It's much harder to say, "While I want him very much, he's better off where he is." I'm sure that with all the love Cody is receiving, he will be fine. Especially with you looking after him either from afar or as your own some day. Forgive me if this didn't make much sense. LOL I just hope that you know what a very special thing you've done and are continuing to do.
__________________
The fullness of our heart is expressed in our eyes, in our touch, in what we write, in what we say, in the way we walk, the way we receive, the way we need. -Mother Teresa ( RIP Gizmo 3/9/07-8/18/12)
Judy in Waco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 07:57 PM   #7
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member
 
diggy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,156
Blog Entries: 5
Love Cody Baby

well thank you. I don't know what to say except thanks. If it was meant to be it will be. All I can do is hope for whats best for Cody and try to do what's right for him. Trust me I am under the full impression he is in good hands or I would be fighting my butt off (im always up for a fight lol) All I can ask for is for them to let me know how he is as he will continue to be seen by this vet. They said that was okay in this circumstance. I wonder if they think what a weirdo calling about a dog she doesnt even know....but anyone who knows me knows I go at things whole heartedly or not at all. Oh well if they dont like it...Im not going away SO THERE I'll keep you all posted! I will get results of Bile Acid Thursday, at first the said I could get then this afternoon but when I called she said a few days?? Not sure whats up with that but either way I will just call Thursday. Pray for Cody to have good test results!!
__________________
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
diggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 08:00 PM   #8
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member
 
diggy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,156
Blog Entries: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
I have to tell you how much this whole story has increased my respect for you. I don't think I can explain it very well, but I'll try. When most people would have considered themselves, YOU did what was best for Cody. That shines through this whole thread and the other one. It's easy to be the "good one"who fixes everything. It's much harder to say, "While I want him very much, he's better off where he is." I'm sure that with all the love Cody is receiving, he will be fine. Especially with you looking after him either from afar or as your own some day. Forgive me if this didn't make much sense. LOL I just hope that you know what a very special thing you've done and are continuing to do.
u explained it very well and I really really thank you for your support and care in The Cody Story. I want to soooo badly fight for him but what would I be fighting for??? My own selfish reasons is all I can come up with, and thats just not right. I truely with all m heart want Cody to be happy and taken care of.
__________________
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
diggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:21 PM   #9
Donating YT 3000 Club Member
 
Yorkieluv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 7,178
Default

I am just reading this...I was without internet access all weekend, and this is the first time I've been able to get on here. Thanks so much for the update, I was just getting ready to pm you.
It sounds like you're making the right decision, and I'm glad you told the vet that if anything changes with the foster parent that he has now to call you.
That was very unselfish of you and I know how much you wanted him. Let me know how the BAT comes back.
__________________
Miko 's his Mommy
Yorkieluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #10
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member
 
diggy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,156
Blog Entries: 5
Default

I sure will and thanks for your kind words!
__________________
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
diggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #11
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member
 
diggy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,156
Blog Entries: 5
Default update on Cody 7-5-2007

I just called about Cody.....he does infact have a shunt. He will have surgery next Thursday July 12. He has officially been adopted by his foster mom and she is helping pay for the surgery so she must really love Cody and obviously has no problem with doing what he needs to get better!

I will keep you posted on how he does in surgery. My name is still down just encase new mom doesnt work out. I do hope it all does as he needs a stable environment to heal and regain his health in. Good Luck Cody!!

Weird how I cannot go a day without thinking of this lil guy....It's one of those things I only talk about in here as outside my family I think a few might think I was nuts but Im not...(at least i dont think i am??? lol)

Thanks for caring and listening to Cody's story.
__________________
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
diggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:55 AM   #12
Senior Yorkie Talker
 
kodibear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: U.S.
Posts: 95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy4 View Post
I just called about Cody.....he does infact have a shunt. He will have surgery next Thursday July 12. He has officially been adopted by his foster mom and she is helping pay for the surgery so she must really love Cody and obviously has no problem with doing what he needs to get better!

I will keep you posted on how he does in surgery. My name is still down just encase new mom doesnt work out. I do hope it all does as he needs a stable environment to heal and regain his health in. Good Luck Cody!!

Weird how I cannot go a day without thinking of this lil guy....It's one of those things I only talk about in here as outside my family I think a few might think I was nuts but Im not...(at least i dont think i am??? lol)

Thanks for caring and listening to Cody's story.
grr... they were trying to make us out to be the worst puppy parents ever. We called everyday up until Tuesday and they were telling us he is fine and we just needed to give it time for his vaccines to work through his system. They told us Monday that he didn't have a liver shunt and were telling us how happy he was with his foster family but if we really wanted him back we could have him but we just had this feeling they weren't telling us everything. At one point, they even told us that it was probably just blood sugar problems and didn't have a response for us when we said we had been giving him nutrical. They obviously think that we must have been horrible owners to return him...

I am so glad they are taking care of his problem though and despite the fact that I'm sad you aren't taking him, I'm happy you're still getting updates.

Let us know how his surgery goes!
kodibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 09:11 AM   #13
Senior Yorkie Talker
 
kodibear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: U.S.
Posts: 95
Default

any word on Cody?
kodibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:21 AM   #14
TLC
Slave to My Rug-Rats
Donating Member
 
TLC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Long Island
Posts: 7,247
Default

What a touching story....

I am crying my eyes out, but that's ok!

Please let us know how the surgery went for Cody?
__________________
Adopt Donate Foster
www.yorkie911rescue.com
TLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 10:23 AM   #15
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member
 
diggy4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Detroit
Posts: 6,156
Blog Entries: 5
Love Cody.

Cody had surgery for shunt and he is doing great. The foster mom adopted him and hopfully will live happily ever after!
__________________
ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN
diggy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Google
 

SHOP NOW: Amazon :: eBay :: Buy.com :: Newegg :: PetStore :: Petco :: PetSmart


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2003 - 2018 YorkieTalk.com
Privacy Policy - Terms of Use

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166