View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 10:55 AM   #12
kodibear
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy4 View Post
I just called about Cody.....he does infact have a shunt. He will have surgery next Thursday July 12. He has officially been adopted by his foster mom and she is helping pay for the surgery so she must really love Cody and obviously has no problem with doing what he needs to get better!

I will keep you posted on how he does in surgery. My name is still down just encase new mom doesnt work out. I do hope it all does as he needs a stable environment to heal and regain his health in. Good Luck Cody!!

Weird how I cannot go a day without thinking of this lil guy....It's one of those things I only talk about in here as outside my family I think a few might think I was nuts but Im not...(at least i dont think i am??? lol)

Thanks for caring and listening to Cody's story.
grr... they were trying to make us out to be the worst puppy parents ever. We called everyday up until Tuesday and they were telling us he is fine and we just needed to give it time for his vaccines to work through his system. They told us Monday that he didn't have a liver shunt and were telling us how happy he was with his foster family but if we really wanted him back we could have him but we just had this feeling they weren't telling us everything. At one point, they even told us that it was probably just blood sugar problems and didn't have a response for us when we said we had been giving him nutrical. They obviously think that we must have been horrible owners to return him...

I am so glad they are taking care of his problem though and despite the fact that I'm sad you aren't taking him, I'm happy you're still getting updates.

Let us know how his surgery goes!
kodibear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!