View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 08:00 PM   #8
diggy4
Bella Boo & Diggy Too!
Donating GS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy in Waco View Post
I have to tell you how much this whole story has increased my respect for you. I don't think I can explain it very well, but I'll try. When most people would have considered themselves, YOU did what was best for Cody. That shines through this whole thread and the other one. It's easy to be the "good one"who fixes everything. It's much harder to say, "While I want him very much, he's better off where he is." I'm sure that with all the love Cody is receiving, he will be fine. Especially with you looking after him either from afar or as your own some day. Forgive me if this didn't make much sense. LOL I just hope that you know what a very special thing you've done and are continuing to do.
u explained it very well and I really really thank you for your support and care in The Cody Story. I want to soooo badly fight for him but what would I be fighting for??? My own selfish reasons is all I can come up with, and thats just not right. I truely with all m heart want Cody to be happy and taken care of.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!