View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 03:02 PM   #6
Judy in Waco
Gizzy & Kandi spoil me
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy4 View Post
I really wanted him too..Paula and I talked all weekend ya know how you go thru the different phases of OH CRAP what am I thinking??? Then ohhhh I have to do this....Am I educated enough....and the fight Id have to put up to hubby too...lol I PMed with with a few YT'ers on this and all very helpful....they convinced me I was okay to do this, I know enough. Then talking to my sister and realizing she wanted him too was very reassuring. Whether I took him or she did we still would be doing it together.

It may not all be over....if his Bile Acid comes back high....this lady may change her mind??? Ya never know. Thats why I will continue to call on Cody. SHe may get scared or just not be able to give him what he needs. Its easy to say yes I wanna keep him after fostering a few days and heis acting fine. But if it is a compromised liver and the dr. gives her the list of things he will require, she may change her mind. Or keep him and realize she got in over her head? Either way I will keep you all updated and Keep Cody in your prayers....he isnt out of the woods just yet!
I have to tell you how much this whole story has increased my respect for you. I don't think I can explain it very well, but I'll try. When most people would have considered themselves, YOU did what was best for Cody. That shines through this whole thread and the other one. It's easy to be the "good one"who fixes everything. It's much harder to say, "While I want him very much, he's better off where he is." I'm sure that with all the love Cody is receiving, he will be fine. Especially with you looking after him either from afar or as your own some day. Forgive me if this didn't make much sense. LOL I just hope that you know what a very special thing you've done and are continuing to do.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!