YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > General Yorkshire Terrier Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #46
Banning Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorraine View Post
It looks like one huge broker website. i googled the phone number found this complaint Premium Breeders – genetic disabled dog/ scam | claims - complaints - scams | BizClaims - latest scams frauds & complaints
You always want to deal directly with the breeder not someone representing a breeder or selling for a breeder.
wow! that is crazy! and it looks like it was only a few months ago that they changed their name or whatever. It is a suspicious site since THEY are offering a health guarantee...how can they do that when they are allegedly not the breeders themselves. but it's a fancy page that I'm sure will victimize many of the unknowing.
Princess10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 02-27-2011, 08:50 PM   #47
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazzyK810 View Post
Is Remy a healthy, sound pup or does he have health issues?

I confess I don't understand the whole "buy a breeder not a pup" attitude. I'm buying a pup. The pup is gonna live with me every day. The pup is the one I'm responsible for for the next 15+ years (hopefully).

I have a new pup, who came to me clean, healthy & sound and received a clean bill of health from my vet. That makes me a happy new pup owner.

As long as I'm buying a puppy from someone's pet, and not a pet store or puppymill, what is the issue? What am I missing???
Sorry OP for bringing this post back up, but I think it is a very good question. One that I bet you and I both wish we understood better way back when we got our little munchkins.

The theory behind "buy your breeder first" is that you want to have a good support system in place in case you ever need a question answered, an issue addressed, or you need someone to lean on if things ever go south with your puppy. Yes you will be responsible fir your pup fir 15+ years, but what if something happens? You're a new yorkie mom, and your baby has a clean bill of health now, but what will happen if your pup develops grade 3 LP at 1.5 years old (after the health guarantee runs out), or what if she develops seizures at 3 years old; who will you turn to then?

YT is a wonderful place to get support and ideas, but really, that responsibility lies with the breeder. Not only are they suppose to help you, but you are also helping them. If a pup was to develop something later on in life, and it turns out it is genetic, a breeder WANs to know that information. They can hen call all those that have your pups siblings, and have records of what their lines potentially carry. So you see, it's a two way street. They help you, and you help them improve this breed we all love.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:52 PM   #48
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Sorry for all the typos everyone. I'm testing out my new iPod, and I haven't gotten the hang of it.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:34 AM   #49
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Defamation is only for lying or, it can be if you say something you just believe or have no actual proof of about someone.

But, I'd love for Elaina to attempt to or to sue me...it might change my mind about putting out the expenses for the attorney, honestly I let it all go because it seemed so daunting when I had a sick dog and the initial vet bills for the ER visits and testing were literally in the thousands...I should have followed through with suing...especially after the whole mess of the contract and the replacement pup that she offered, talked me into them changed her mind, and oh ye it was all a big mess...I still have 2 more years to do so...

Luckily I saved and I have over 30 pages of emails between she and I ; I really thought I had found a good breeder we corresponded for about 4 months I think it was before I got Elvis, the original sales listing for him, and copies of her original web site, and a paper trail of Elvis' medical needs, he's seen 5 vets since being with me to get multiple opinions and testing, ER vet visits etc, including the 48 vet check showing the condition he arrived in, I really wished I had recorded her phone calls with me but that would have been illegal....

There also are the numerous complaints already listed with the AKC, animal control, and actually the air port he was sent out of took pictures and noted Elain attempted to send him is such a small kennel they refused to allow it-she had to purchase one that didn't force him to lay down-they notated it and I received the report later...I had no idea until I received the report from the kennel. I paid an extra fee to have a contracting kennel care for my dog as I did have him shipped from DE to TX then TX to CA...I'll never do that again...not just because the ship issues but buying across state lines is a mess if something goes wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabbit View Post
"...Please be careful....because you don't want to put yourself in a situation of being sued for defamation of character! But if you're telling the absolute truth..then how can they win?"
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #50
Yorkie Talker

Default To ConcreteGurl from Elaina

RESPONSE to Complaint by Shannon: I am Elaina Shelborne, the breeder. I was made aware of this complaint only yesterday (by a friend) and am very shocked and disappointed at the venomous complaint Shannon has placed and more so at the number of complete untruths and misrepresentation of the facts. Firstly, I have never lied about my breding practices and after all my many years of breeding I have never had a complaint of this nature, until now. I think that my track record alone speaks for itself. I am human of course and have encountered sev. issues over approx. 20yrs of breeding naturally, however, nothing to the degree you are presenting and I have always catered to my buyers to their upmost satisfaction. You state that I have numerous complaints from AKC (only 1 that I am aware of in 20 yrs) and Animal Control??as well as other complaints?? Where are you getting your information from I would like to know....???

Secondly, as stated, I was NOT THE BREEDER who bred this dog, and that i had in fact purchased him myself from a Florida breeder (who i gave you information on, you contacted, spoke with her regarding medical history of his parents, and then SHE WAS THE ONE WHO ceased communicating with you NOT ME, yet I did everything I could to work with you. You purchased Elvis who was listed as PET ONLY and not of breeding quality as stated. You however still wanted to purchase him to breed with your white female that you were going to use to breed. As stated, he was being sold as pet only (as the ad stated) and within his AKC papers. I also NEVER at any time claimed to show dogs as you've stated but in fact state that I am a hobby breeder with occasional show quality dogs.., another misrepresentation.

As stated, Elvis was vet checked and groomed prior to his arrively, and definitely DID NOT have fleas, or a worn collar (or imbedded) as you seem to be saying as he normally didn't wear a collar ...NEVER..did that happen. Just that fact that you seem to feel the need to embellish and make up these lies again reminds me of why i did not see the need to give in to all the veil threats received and untruths i encountered while dealing with you. As i stated i did not think it was in my or the pups best interest to ship a puppy to from DE to CA to you based on the information you had given me, even when i felt that I wanted to make you happy as a customer, and did in fact offer you a replacement pup. The only reason you did not receive it is NOT because you did not want it or refused it, as you stated in your other complaint, but because you did not furnish the information from your vets as requested in order to prove your claims. The vet records you sent, in fact, proved nonconclusive and did not indicate any responsibility on the breeders part. As I stated I was willing to work with you as I was the seller (but not the original breeder) of the dog due the fact that you stated you wanted a breeder for your female. But again after all the confusing data and paperwork that did not substantiate your claims, I did not feel that it was appropriate to ship another pup to you based on that alone. I additionally stated that if and when you had the paperwork, we could deal with it and never at any cut off communication..I was also the one that told you about the larger kennel at the airport, not the airline contacting you, or sending you pictures, or receiving any complaint from some kennel..I am not sure why you feel the need to tell so many lies about what actually happened.

I find it very interesting that you now are claiming Elvis arrived in bad condition which is completely to the contrary of what you stated to me after his arrive, that he was clean, happy and more beautiful than his pictured represented..etc. nor does that mesh with the photo you sent me also holding him and smiling with the note of how pleased you were and that he was settling in perfectly (no mention of fleas, imbedded collars as you added in your other complaint). Yet now, you are claiming he was flearidden, embedded collar, arthritic (first i heard of this one too). I had stated he was due to have his teeth clean but they were certainly not rotten or bad as you claim. I also NEVER refused to allow vet records as you claimed???and sent with him all his current records and had emailed all his puppy pics etc BEFORE you even purchsed him, and dont get the x/o kibble comment at all..he wasn't microchipped but you knew this when you purchased him as that was one of the questions you asked, so again that is a LIE also, and I NEVER refused further contact with you or blamed you for anything so I am not sure why you feel the need to make up these things other than to defamate my name. Each time I read another post you have added more details and told more lies than I care to address.

I know you were disappointed when you did not get the free puppy you wanted but again, you did not fulfill you requirement according to the health guarantee to furnish proof that his illness was somehow breeding related or my fault...or even that he diagnosis was actually Epilepsy as you stated. And after speaking to your vets office, they were not able to either. So I am sorry, it did not work out for you but as I stated, I would have fully lived up to my responsibility as a breeder had that been the case. I am sorry you feel the need to slander me and make so many additional outright lies to prove your case, but again I am not surprised, given my past dealing with you. I found you to be vicious and vindictive in nature even then after all your veil threats and hostile emails when I did not go along with your program. Perhaps if you had handled things differently I might have been more inclined to work with you further. you also received a partial refund which was never mentioned. At any rate, as for the website, it has not been updated in some time as you can tell, so yes Elvis is still on there as well as several others that I have already placed (this will be rectified shortly) and there are NO pups listed from Elvis or anyone else as you again falsely stated so not sure where that is coming from either, as I have had very few pups lately due to time constraints, and I definitely DO NOT have 7-12 litters per year as you stated so I am not sure where you are getting this from?? and I NEVER sent you any pics of mommies and puppies in cages (another lie) and I challenge anyone reading this to ask you for those pictures you claim I sent, because they DO NOT EXIST..as for his 2 pups, they are still with me and will be, even tho it has not been proven that they are carriers or even that Elvis is truly is..I found it odd that he was here 2 years without incident or seizures yet 2 months after you have him he is having episodes, this may be just a timing issue or again another medical problem that the vet was not able to pinpoint, however, again I NEVER blamed you or denied anything, I simply did not have all the facts to make a determination...so for that reason, the pups will stay with me as our vet has been unable to substantiate your claims either in his offspring...but they are still young. And again, I never cut off contact with you and always welcomed any new on Elvis and how he was doing was that is another of the numerous lies you've told in this review. I hope that he is doing well and i am glad that you feel you are giving him the best home possible. He deserves no less. And again, I am sorry you are so bitter and vindictive and that this was not the transaction you envisioned. Sometimes this does happens, it has happened to me also, tho I have never chosen to handle things in quite the same manner as you have. Best wishes to you and Elvis.

In conclusion, I ALSO have all the emails and copies of the vet records Shannon sent to me, and would be more than happy to share this information with anyone who feels Shannon's claims have any REAL validity.

My email is elainas@hotmail.com and my phone number is 302-422-4153.

As I stated before, if you think you have a case then by all means sue..And if you continue with all the blatant lies and defamation, I will have no option but to defend my good name that I have taken years to build. I have always treated my buyers fairly and with honesty and the upmost respect. If you can prove otherwise, please do so..otherwise you really need to cease and decise with all the dramatic postings and embellishments and outright lies. The facts, I can deal with and will deal with head-on but the rest I will not tolerate, nor should I be expected to. Elaina Shelborne

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 04-05-2011 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Removed name and derogatory word
ElainaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #51
Yorkie Talker

Default Your Right..Defamation IS LYING!!!

RESPONSE to Complaint by Shannon: I am Elaina Shelborne, the breeder. You are obviously intelligent and well spoken, however, you are still a LIAR. I appreciate your right to your opinions and to your freedom of speech, however, please stick to the facts and the truth ONLY..I was made aware of this complaint only yesterday (by a friend) and am very shocked and disappointed at the venomous complaint, and more so at the number of complete untruths and misrepresentation of the facts. I know that you are unhappy, I get that..but lets be truthful in our defamation shall we?

Firstly, I have never lied about my breeding practices and after all my many years of breeding I have never had a complaint of this nature, until now. I think that my track record alone speaks for itself. I am human of course and as such, have encountered sev. issues over approx. 20yrs of breeding naturally, however, nothing to the degree you are presenting and I have always catered to my buyers to their upmost satisfaction. You state that I have numerous complaints from AKC (only 1 that I am aware of in 20 yrs+/-) and Animal Control?? as well as other complaints?? Where are you getting your information from I would like to know....???

Secondly, as stated, I was NOT THE BREEDER who bred this dog, and that i had in fact purchased him myself from a Florida breeder (who i gave you information on, you contacted, spoke with her regarding medical history of his parents, and then SHE WAS THE ONE WHO ceased communicating with you NOT ME, yet I did everything I could to work with you. You purchased Elvis who was listed as PET ONLY and not of breeding quality as stated. You however still wanted to purchase him to breed with your white female that you were going to use to breed. As stated, he was being sold as pet only (as the ad stated) and within his AKC papers. I also NEVER at any time claimed to show dogs as you've stated but in fact state that I am a hobby breeder with occasional show quality dogs.., another misrepresentation.

As stated, Elvis was vet checked and groomed prior to his arrively, and definitely DID NOT have fleas, or a worn collar (or imbedded) as you seem to be saying as he normally didn't wear a collar ...NEVER..did that happen. Just that fact that you seem to feel the need to embellish and make up these lies again reminds me of why i did not see the need to give in to all the veil threats received and untruths i encountered while dealing with you. As i stated i did not think it was in my or the pups best interest to ship a puppy to from DE to CA to you based on the information you had given me, even when i felt that I wanted to make you happy as a customer, and did in fact offer you a replacement pup. The only reason you did not receive it is NOT because you did not want it or refused it, as you stated in your other complaint, but because you did not furnish the information from your vets as requested in order to prove your claims. The vet records you sent, in fact, proved nonconclusive and did not indicate any responsibility on the breeders part. As I stated I was willing to work with you as I was the seller (but not the original breeder) of the dog due the fact that you stated you wanted a breeder for your female. But again after all the confusing data and paperwork that did not substantiate your claims, I did not feel that it was appropriate to ship another pup to you based on that alone. I additionally stated that if and when you had the paperwork, we could deal with it and never at any cut off communication..I was also the one that told you about the larger kennel at the airport, not the airline contacting you, or sending you pictures, or receiving any complaint from some kennel..I am not sure why you feel the need to tell so many lies about what actually happened.

I find it very interesting that you now are claiming Elvis arrived in bad condition which is completely to the contrary of what you stated to me after his arrive, that he was clean, happy and more beautiful than his pictured represented..etc. nor does that mesh with the photo you sent me also holding him and smiling with the note of how pleased you were and that he was settling in perfectly (no mention of fleas, imbedded collars as you added in your other complaint). Yet now, you are claiming he was flearidden, embedded collar, arthritic (first i heard of this one too). I had stated he was due to have his teeth clean but they were certainly not rotten or bad as you claim. I also NEVER refused to allow vet records as you claimed???and sent with him all his current records and had emailed all his puppy pics etc BEFORE you even purchsed him, and dont get the x/o kibble comment at all..he wasn't microchipped but you knew this when you purchased him as that was one of the questions you asked, so again that is a LIE also, and I NEVER refused further contact with you or blamed you for anything so I am not sure why you feel the need to make up these things other than to defamate my name. Each time I read another post you have added more details and told more lies than I care to address.

I know you were disappointed when you did not get the free puppy you wanted but again, you did not fulfill you requirement according to the health guarantee to furnish proof that his illness was somehow breeding related or my fault...or even that he diagnosis was actually Epilepsy as you stated. And after speaking to your vets office, they were not able to either. So I am sorry, it did not work out for you but as I stated, I would have fully lived up to my responsibility as a breeder had that been the case. I am sorry you feel the need to slander me and make so many additional outright lies to prove your case, but again I am not surprised, given my past dealing with you. I found you to be vicious and vindictive in nature even then after all your veil threats and hostile emails when I did not go along with your program. Perhaps if you had handled things differently I might have been more inclined to work with you further. you also received a partial refund which was never mentioned. At any rate, as for the website, it has not been updated in some time as you can tell, so yes Elvis is still on there as well as several others that I have already placed (this will be rectified shortly) and there are NO pups listed from Elvis or anyone else as you again falsely stated so not sure where that is coming from either, as I have had very few pups lately due to time constraints, and I definitely DO NOT have 7-12 litters per year as you stated so I am not sure where you are getting this from?? and I NEVER sent you any pics of mommies and puppies in cages (another lie) and I challenge anyone reading this to ask you for those pictures you claim I sent, because they DO NOT EXIST..as for his 2 pups, they are still with me and will be, even tho it has not been proven that they are carriers or even that Elvis is truly is..I found it odd that he was here 2 years without incident or seizures yet 2 months after you have him he is having episodes, this may be just a timing issue or again another medical problem that the vet was not able to pinpoint, however, again I NEVER blamed you or denied anything, I simply did not have all the facts to make a determination...so for that reason, the pups will stay with me as our vet has been unable to substantiate your claims either in his offspring...but they are still young. And again, I never cut off contact with you and always welcomed any new on Elvis and how he was doing was that is another of the numerous lies you've told in this review. I hope that he is doing well and i am glad that you feel you are giving him the best home possible. He deserves no less. And again, I am sorry you are so bitter and vindictive and that this was not the transaction you envisioned. Sometimes this does happens, it has happened to me also, tho I have never chosen to handle things in quite the same manner as you have. I am equally glad that you have found an outlet for your frustrations as well as adopted your Yorkie community, that is a good thing, however, please use your resources accurately and to not maliciously as is clearly your intent in joining this community based outlet. It can be put to better use. If you must rant, please be accurate and truthful in your relaying of the details. Best wishes to you and Elvis.

In conclusion, I ALSO have all the emails and copies of the vet records Shannon sent to me, and would be more than happy to share this information with anyone who feels Shannon's claims have any REAL validity.

My email is elainas@hotmail.com and my phone number is 302-422-4153
Old 04-05-2011, 12:08 AM   #52
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Question

Elaina,
Don't lie. Slander applies to believed or untrue statements not the truth-especially your own words etc all that can be proven.
You are violating laws and rules (of YT) using my real name first off, but I don't care if you use my first name that's fine-just be sure you don't violate further posting my personal contact information it is required to be omitted (you already know why) yours is not because you openly advertise all your information on the internet where it is-your choice in allowing your information to be out there-mine is protected, don't forget that here.

Second post everything (again be sure to black out personal contact information or you will be held accountable for releasing my personal contact information) The vets reports, UC Davis consult I sent you, the airport attendant's reports, especially the emails. I have the UPS tracking number records retained showing you received the records furthermore it was also faxed to you and a verification of delivery was also required when you claimed not to get the information the first time.

I also have the response from you saying you read over the records and you didn't feel the three vets I used here to diagnoses him were competent and that you didn't believe the UC Davis consult was legitimate enough (Karen is the head of their neurology department and a foremost authority in the US-really she's not legitimate enough for you)?

Now you say you didn't receive it on here-really you want to go there and lie more-why? Then you said and noted how your health guarantee only covered dogs you bred and you didn't breed Elvis so it didn't apply-that was sneaky! You later said I needed to send Elvis back at my expense for your vet to examine him...that was not in our contract it only said a vet of your choice and you chose to say no vet but yours was legitimate enough-you are not only unfair but sneaky. Your whole online posted health guarantee and then the one you say you require afterwords is a joke...I even have the petfinder print outs displayign the ad and all modification made to it throughout your listings.

Your last email to me was you had sold Elvis' pups and that you didn't want to deal with me or this issue anymore (first you said you would pet them out one to your sister one to your friend) after you accepted Elvis' diagnosis and then changed your mind on it.

When updating my contact information of all my email imports to my FB account it contacted you again a couple months ago (was it like 5?) and you asked who I was and I responded and asked if you wanted to know how Elvis was...you didn't even care to know.

When Elvis arrived it was two days before you even responded- (I also have the records showing I sent you the certified mail and scanned and emailed to you his 48 hr vet check which was listed in our contract fulfilling my part of the contract-you really wanna lie about everything here?) You didn't even seem concerned with weather he arrived or not-remember you were 'too upset for a couple days at how the flight attendant had made you put him in a larger kennel that his ears weren't touching the top of) My first response to you was that he had arrived I was so excited and I was concerned about his condition, how dirty he was, his teeth, the food you sent was grocery store junk not the Eukanuba you said you fed, I asked where all the paperwork was that supposed to arrive and the collar. Like I said to you previously and on here-I retained all emails and phone records etc.

Background: you said he was too large to breed with your females and later after I had him here a couple months told me you bred him to a 4.5 pound female before selling him to me, when he is 9.5 pounds! Now he's not of breeding quality-well obviously even by standards of being a Parti he is not of breeding quality!
Yet you bred him and tried to first sell him on an open full registration!

1. Elvis' vet records never arrived as you promised and was stated in our contract, only a rabies vac for the flight, not even copies of the health check to fly. You later refused to have your vet send his records to my vet when they requested them, and they were asked for again for his consult at UC Davis-the vet who did his rabies vac said they had no records except the rabies vac and health check for the flight. Did he even get any vet care prior to being with me?

2. Elvis' LIMITED REGISTRATION of AKC as you sold him as a pet only never arrived. Did I even make issue over that after he started having seizures or did I just beg you to send his prior vet records so we could figure out what was going on with him?

3. Elvis arrived with bad teeth-I sent you the reports showing he needed gum treatments and a scrapping immediately, worms-whip worms in all three stages of life cycle you said you dewormed him prior to sending him you even had him another 2 months until he could be flown here, plenty of time to get everything together. First you tried to say he must have gotten worms from my other dog and I told you the vet found all three stages and that my other dog was on Iverheart Plus and that we don't even have whip worms in my area. Then said you must have forgotten to deworm him everything was too hectic with re-homing so many of your dogs at that time.

4. He also has to be treated for arthritis I doubt you could have missed the loud popping his poor legs make when he gets up and down-he is now being treated for it and getting the meds he needs for that issue. It was noted in the second veterinary consult I sent you later.

5. This wasn't part of our contract but shows about your care he had flea poop on him-no the vet didn't note that I bathed him while in Sacramento immediately after getting him down there. He had on a collar the was too constricted on his neck, (the airline attendant & kennel attendant I paid to kennel him in Dallas at the layover, noted it on their report which I sent to you-did you forget that too?) his hair has taken quite a bit of work to grow in normally from having a collar worn obviously so long (I never said it was embedded) and always-I can have my groomer write a statement about it, she's also a CA licensed veterinary technician whom has retired and opened a grooming business.

6. My breeding, I told you and expressed several times I had an interest in learning about breeding, and maybe one day breeding, but wasn't sure I'd ever get into it. Don't make it out to be something it's not. I do have a white dog actually-a Miniature Schnauzer. She met Elvis is Dallas and both arrived on the same flight to Sacramento. We thoroughly discussed weather (ha ha!) in your expert opinion was Elvis of breeding quality and you continually stated he was etc, so now you claim he's not and yet I have correspondence stating he was IYO and that you bred him...yet he's not of breeding quality. I OPTED TO GET HIM ON A LIMITED REGISTRATION as I wasn't sure I'd ever get into breeding it began to look too daunting the more I researched on it. I also told you I'd be getting Elvis fixed, and would send you proof if you wanted it but you didn't care to get it. You knew darn well Elvis was a pet as well my miniature schnauzer and that I got them because they were my favorite breeds and I have a rescue Schnorkie here, we also discussed the issues with hybrids and how I wasn't sure about the designer dog breeding considering I had a "designer" rescue dog myself and all his behavioral issues, genetic lack of conformity, and you talking about breeding Morkies etc-I really don't appreciate you twisting the correspondence.

Omit my personal contact information and post it here (you have to ask Admin about it first though-hence I never posted our correspondence). Do not pass on my correspondence with you unless you omit my personal contact information you will be violating federal privacy laws.

I don't lie, why would I? Did I ever ask for money over this, did I ever want to send Elvis back, did I ever ask for a replacement pup or dog?

The above alone violated our sales contract, not even going into the fact he had seizures later and has been diagnosed with epilepsy (cluster seizures).

Old 04-05-2011, 12:10 AM   #53
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

That was all listed in the 48 well check I sent you initially. Again in the second veterinary appointment where his teeth and gums were cared for and they did a second check to ensure he no more worms. Thanks I had to deworm all the dogs here, I'd have taken precautions if I knew you hadn't held up your side of our contract. I could have made issue with his "sale" over those issues alone, but I considered it an adoption and took all those costs on without issue or mention-I told you how disappointed I was about his condition, but that I was more concerned you de-worm the rest of your dogs and were aware my vet was so concerned over his dental condition & the worms.

Anyone who knows me for more than 5 minutes knows I'm very direct and honest.

You offered replacement pup right away after I contacted you back the day after Elvis had three seizures in the evening and through the night and I spent 6 1/2 hours at the emergency clinic-I only asked if this had happened before and what could be going on. You told me about having bred him to your bitch and she had just delivered pups along with other litters from your other bitches (was it 3-I can go back and look at the emails) and that's why you had been too busy to respond to my emails about Elvis' updates prior. Remember when I asked you why you bred him when you had told me you were re-homing Elvis because too large to breed with any of your females and you had too many dogs and needed to get down to a realistic number of dogs? You actually never said he was nearly 10 pounds he was over 10 when I got him he lost almost a pound in worms and bloat after arriving here BTW. Did I ever mention how over grown his nail were? Yet you said you had groomed and de-wormed him just before sending him.

Then a moment later you blamed me saying he must have gotten into something that made him sick...going back to the fact he had worms and saying you'd already dealt with enough from me. You tried to make me feel so bad. Oh and I have the emails where you talk about loosing money on Elvis and how many times you've had issues with buyers trying to scam you before, yet here you say this is your first issues ever-? Hense I believed you were just trying to protect yourself at first and I sent you every bit of verification you asked for.

You talked me into the replacement pup, remember I wasn't sure it was a good idea considering what Elvis' immediate bills had been and the estimate from the vet and then later Davis and then introducing another dog let alone a pup to our home at the time-remember your comments on how "spending $3700 in medical bills for Elvis is ridiculous" I have that email. Did I ever ask you for a dime or did I just ask you for the records promised in our sales contract? Your solution was I take a replacement pup and consider myself what to do about Elvis I have the emails on that too-I saved everything. Remember at that time we weren't sure Elvis would live another day, it wasn't clear what was going on with him.

I told you we'd fallen in love with Elvis and I couldn't send him back, and I wouldn't take a replacement pup-honestly I was being a partial liar there, we did fall immediately in love with Elvis he's an incredible little guy,but I wasn't about to send him back considering the condition he was in and everything that came out after I had him-your breeding literally every female you had for breeding and breeding a Chinese imperial to a Yorkiepoo (what's that?). The pics of the pups in wire cages etc.I still have those too attached to your emails so please don't lie about it, it makes you look bad.

You still wanted to send a replacement pup saying I could keep Elvis and whatever happened to was whatever happened but if I paid for the costs of the replacement pup you'd rather do that. Did you not say then you could guarantee the health of that pup since you had bred it yourself? Did I not send you money a month later? Free? Was I not paying shipping, your vets costs on the pup and the complete fees associated with the pups registration? Again I retained the pay pal information and the emails etc-quit lying. Thanks for refunding that money after you sold the pup though, to be honest I'm glad I didn't get the replacement pup from you, YT has educated me a lot you really could use the membership here to better your standards of care and learn a lot about breeding, please stay and learn!

I did talk to Terry, she told me she ended her Parti line with Elvis being in her last litter she had all her breeding dogs altered and petted out and all pups were on a LIMITED REGISTRATION_NO BREEDING RIGHTS! She switched to breeding Biewers-also that you knew that. She claims to never have had any issues in her line, but I met a few people on here who claimed to have gotten dogs of her directly from her Parti line-they have LS issues and one with an undiagnosed neurological issue-she denies this saying these people are liars and that her line was defamed due to a co-owned show dog that was stolen from her. Terry claims she just spontaneous decided to end her line and switch to Briewers although her web site states she's bred for over 20 years she told me that she ended her Parti line after over 15 years and started breeding someone else's line about 6 years ago-which doesn't add up. I couldn't say anything about the care she gives her dogs, if she did know there was a genetic problem i her line and she ended it and altered and petted out all the dogs she did the responsible thing IMHO, but one would hope someone would be responsible and honest about it all. I can say unequivocally her emails to me state differently that her web site and thus I do not believe in her ability to be honest. Yes, I retained her emails also, didn't I send you her emails already too.

Either or she didn't have a contract with me you did, she didn't send Elvis in the condition he was in you did. I do appreciate you gave me the information and I did thank you for it-I wouldn't have needed it if his AKC papers had arrived with him though! Let alone his vet records I continually asked you for dropping all else.

I'm not going to get into the fact that you didn't breed him-because you didn't send his vet records its unclear as to weather you knew he was epileptic or weather it just happened after he was with me-the vet did say as I noted on here that it's possible it doesn't show until they are 2-4 years old. My issue with is his condition from being with you and your business practices. You lie, and you are sneaky.

You talked me into the replacement pup, took payment for him, ensured this was a horrible one time thing and you wanted to make it right, then you emailed me (yep have that one still too) saying you got an offer on the pup was I sure I still wanted it because you had another buyer...I told you we'd already discussed it and had already bought everything here for the pup and had already told my daughter about the pup. You said you'd let the person know the pup was sold and went on for a couple more days sending me updates on the pup asking when I could get down to Sacramento again to pick the pup up from the airport there. True you did express concerns about the time on the flight etc and thus I paid last time for Elvis to have a continuous flight, DE to TX to be attended-you are the one who ships cargo not me you are the one who ships pups at 8 weeks and is experienced in this not me I was clueless. However I managed to find and airline that didn't load them outside, had an attendant, contracted a kennel to attend to them in layover and take them out for a couple hours to feed, check kennel, walk potty etc. My mistake yes, I didn't have a clue about how this all worked you did that's shame on you not me.

Then you sold the replacement pup for profit and wanted to discontinue contact. Saying you talked to other breeders and show people (strange name them here-there's a lot of reputable show people on here wonder how many shows they know you from-both Parti and Standard show people) and you felt I provided false records (I gave you all the contact information of the vets I used, Karen at UC Davis and gave them all permission to talk to you for you to verify it all) you actually had the audacity to say I was trying to scam you!

I have all the pics here of the litters you had and how literally all but two of your females were bred and were whelping a couple months after I got Elvis and I have the information from petfinder showing how many dogs and pups you list a year you claim they are all yours there and then you deny it here and now?

Old 04-05-2011, 12:11 AM   #54
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Post away, omit my personal contact information as required by law, but do NOT lie about me again or accuse me of slander ever. I speak the truth and I have the correspondence, vet records etc to prove everything I've ever said about Elvis, you etc.

If you really feel otherwise let's take this to court, don't come here and play pretend.You have my contact information, send me the papers, feel free to email me-you said if I called you back it was harassment. I let it all go and put my efforts into caring for Elvis but I'm not going to lie about what happened in the events of me getting Elvis, or ever have anyone ask about you and not tell them about what happened. You know what gets me the most-not that I think you knew Elvis had epilepsy and I think you lied about everything you said to me about your breeding, grooming, feeding, medical care, everything: the fact that you care for dogs the way you do, all the false information you gave me I found out the truth about here, and if I knew then what I know now from using YT, I'd probably not have Elvis-oh about him, he's still alive, he's doing okay, he gets treatment for all his issues-glad you cared to ask or respond to an update on him-WOW only when someone tells you about me speaking the truth about you on here you respond!

Shows how much you care after you get your money. Seriously though Elaina, I hope you do stay around here and really take the time to read the information on basic care, grooming,whelping, BREEDING, health and genetic testing, etc. Look up what LS, and CT are about.

Pass out anything with my personal contact information not blacked out and we'll have an issue. I am asking Admin, mods to remove my name from you post stating it. Otherwise glad you finally came here! YT is for everyone to come and educate themselves not for venting-but sharing stories, experiences, and about breeders (good bad indifferent) is part of it. You should really take use of YT.

BTW I didn't tag this thread with your name on it...

Old 04-05-2011, 12:34 AM   #55
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

I do have the email copies of the full registration on him...and have copies of them but I cannot transfer them into my name as you never signed off having him transferred to a limited registration...please feel free to send those if you want

I'd much rather just have his medical records still though...

I'll resend everything to you again if you want too.

Last edited by concretegurl; 04-05-2011 at 12:35 AM.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:28 AM   #56
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

I just reread over this-partial refund? Seriously!?
Where and when be sure to post that here too!
Again omit my personal contact information the only refund I got from you was the deposit and shipping cost etc for the "replacement" pup you talked me into and later sold-uh Pay Pal retains everything on an account for 5 years so don't say you don't have the records now!

Here's pic of the collar I just pulled out of the file...yes, I really did retain
everything! I'm so upset about your lies on here I couldn't go back to sleep and pulled out Elvis' file.

Your phone number listed (I wouldn't have shown it but you posted it here already) and I wish the pic showed how dirty it is better-yep looks barely used huh-the tag is all worn and rounded at the sides, the coloration is worn off. Note the hole that's torn was the one used. Not even a hole pre-cut it was made by you. Why was there fishing line sewn into it anyways please enlighten everyone here why that's even on there?

Let me guess you are going to deny this is the collar too right?
Attached Thumbnails
I think Remy came from a bad breeder:(-rsz_elvis-collar.jpg  

Old 04-05-2011, 03:04 PM   #57
Yorkie Talker

Firstly, if you don't want me to use your name (tho you are verbally slandering me all over the internet) that is fine, you can remain anonymous. But since you posted your name and contact email online in your post to the complaint board, I didn't think it would matter. But not a problem. I will delete them where necessary.

The bottom line is Elvis apparently has epilepsy and was purchased by me and resold to you and several months later starting having seizures. You also now say he has arthritis which is new to me and never mentioned until reading these posts and certainly not included in any of your vet records sent to me or any of your emails. The whole matter would have been resolved had you followed through by sending all your vet records and final diagnosis which was all i asked and all required of the health guarantee, and was asking only the bare minimums of the those requirements. This is standard practice to follow some protocol in these issues.

I can only think that since the situation was not resolved to your favor, you are a woman scorned. You appear to be quite unscrupulous in your resolve to make your point, BY ANY means necessary. You have so so many outright lies at this point that I find it hard (or perhaps pointless) to defend myself as you obviously don't play fair. But I can only do my best to make my point as well. Clearly it is your intent to portray me as a irresponsible breeder, puppymill, or what have you...but I can only say that I have spent many years doing all I can to be anything but. Granted I am a small hobby breeder and have never claimed to be anything else, but I care deeply for my animals and take great offense at the intentionaly mistruths. I DO NOT show and never have claimed to as you keep saying i do. I do not have puppies listed stating Elvis was the stud as you said in your other post, nor do i have 7-12 litters per year or whatever you said, nor did I ever send you pics of mommies and puppies in cages, this is an outright lie as well, as well as the numerous complaints with AKC (only 1 in all my years which involved a voluntary withdraw of records by my own assertion, I'd say thats a pretty good record). Stating that you sent me 3 medical records but it was actually 1 and 1 phone consult for a future appt does not make 3. LIE. Stating I told you to send him back at your own expense so my vet could examine him. NEVER HAPPENED. Doesn't make sense. Stating you have copies of my petfinder ads and all the changes i made? I have NEVER used Petfinder only Puppyfind and I also copies of those ads as well and only change was price reduction, which you received. I understand your wanting to make a point but when you intentionally lie and make up facts to strengthen your argument, you belittle yourself. I can only hope that this is not the example you are setting for your children. I have also spent years cultivating my relationships with my buyers and have many repeat customers and happy pet owners that would beg to differ.

Truth is:

I purchased Elvis, he grew to be much larger than I wanted
I sold Elvis, You purchased him
He arrived and on vet check did had whipworms (fairly common in kennel and easily erradicated but he apparently did have them)
Several months later he began to have seizures and was later believed to have Epilepsy
You emailed me, we corresponded, discussed the Health Guarantee
Received initial vet visit (no formal diagnosis at this point) Referral to specialist (you emailed you had a phone consultation) and after several months would have further testing.
At this point, shipping of new puppy cancelled and I requested further information before shipping you a new puppy (and you would also be keeping Elvis as requested). I instead opted to refund your $300 shipping fee sent on new puppy you were expecteding and give you a partial refund on the price of Elvis' purchase.
You were disappointed and subsequently threatened litigation.

I then referred to our health agreement and noted the number of items that I had not demanded or required but reaffirmed that at the least did need a formal Diagnosis before shipping a new pup from DE to CA based on information received thus far. This was our final email which i have posted below.
__________________________________________________ ____
To

From:Elaina Shelborne (elainas@hotmail.com)Sent:Thu 4/22/10 7:24 AMTo: @hotmail.com

.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
(Your name here)...again this is what I was told. Please feel free to contact your vets office and verify everything I have said. If you feel you need to threaten me with litigation, please feel free. You mentioned that UCD told you to monitor him, etc. which the tech read from the notes you had contacted them on the 29th which I stated. This is as much as I know. I too have all my emails correspondence and know exactly what my health guarantee states. I have not distanced myself from this situation which was my whole point. As far as my legal obligations drawn out by my health guarantee let me point out a number of points since you bring it up. My conversation to you was aside from the health guarantee but more of pet owner to pet owner.

As for the contract it states a number of things, lets address them:

1. Determination of what constitutes a hereditary defect is to be a unanimous agreement of two (2) veterinarians agreeable to both parties. Costs of the opinions are to be assumed by the buyer. A condition not yet met nor did I require, until now since you want to threaten litigation, lets follow protocol.

2. The dog is sold as a companion and is not guaranteed for breeding purposes. The listing clearly listed him as being sold as pet companion only.

3. In cases where the owner wants to keep the defective pup, a mutually acceptable adjustment will be made in the purchase price. You stated you wanted to keep Elvis which was fine and I offered you a free pup as well, above and beyond any details of the contract or health guarantee, and not in any way obligated to do, before deciding this was not the best course of action for all involved for reasons I've explained.

4. If the new owners veterinarian and the breeders’ veterinarian agree that the illness is shown to originate with the breeder, (which is not me, and technically if it were, has not been proven to originate with the breeder) the above guarantee applies. (Parvovirus or Distemper would be examples).

The Owner's sole remedy is under the warranty provision of this contract and the BREEDER disclaims and will not be liable for any other damages including consequential damages, property damage, emotional distress, business interruption or veterinary fees, etc., unless specifically set forth in this warranty provision. Self-explanatory.

This is the health guarantee. So, I am sorry you feel the $250 is not sufficient to settle the matter..this is fine. So we will follow the health guarantee by the letter and after you have satisfied item #1 of the guarantee, we will address item #3..since I think at this junction we are choosing to do things by the written word...or it is your choice, litigate. Whatever you choose to do is fine with.

Elaina

__________________________________________________ ________

I don't think I was out of line..and certainly didn't respond well to the ensuing threats and mention of copies of emails and taping of our phone conversations, etc that you would use to sue me..At this point, yes, I did lose interest in dealing with you in all honesty.

And you keep saying i tried to scam you by not honoring the health agreement because i was not the original breeder which voided the contract and therefore I was SNEAKY SNEAKY SNEAKY..I NEVER denied you the contract or any resolution from it. In fact, I worked with you on every detail of it and was quite lax on most points of it. If I had been scamming you on the guarantee why where you bothering to me send me medical records and emails etc..if i blew you off by saying i wasn't the breeder and therefore the guarantee was VOID?? If I was using the disclaimer of not being the orig breeder I would have have been working with you at all or corresponding for weeks and months when I could have simply said NOT MY DOG..I NEVER did that to you.

You were to send documents and even out last email said that if got the documents to send them and we could resolve (even after you nasty email about seeking ligitation should i not follow through based on the information you had given me). In the meantime, you were refunded your shipping fee (sent on the new pup you were initially expecting) and a partial refund (1/2 his cost) on Elvis. And the new pup (the one you claim I talked you into accepting but you didn't really want??) would be furnished when you sent the final diagnosis and medical work on Elvis. I could not see how to be any fairer than this.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:14 PM   #58
Yorkie Talker

Now you claim also to have sent information to me UPS and you have tracking proving i received it..PLEASE POST IT HERE. I have never'd rec'd anything but an envelope via USPS with your initial vet records..(that you mail after scanned copies were fuzzy) and you said had done a phone consult with the specialist office to get details and pricing estimate. You sent me scanned copies via email which were not very legible and so you mailed me a copy (i never claimed to have not received them as you are stating) another untruth for lack of a better word.

There are so many lies posting cannot possibly post all the email to prove what I am saying but here are a few more points I would like to make. You claim you had not interest in breeding but was only milding interested..well is your very first email I ever received from you.

From:PuppyFind.com (buyer@puppyfind.com)Sent:Mon 11/16/09 4:20 PMTo: elainas@hotmail.com

Looking for a male to breed with a miniature schnauzer female for Schnorkie puppies. Can you send his exact measurements along with details on the coloring and temperament of him and his parents. Thanks, (xxxxxxx)

--------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent via the PuppyFind.com Contact Seller form.
To reply to this this buyer, please email rainbowpink3@hotmail.com.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not represent those of PuppyFind.com.
Please report any spam abuse to support@puppyfind.com.

Yet you are trying to make it sound like I convinced YOU to breed by saying his was breeding quality. What a crock! That is why you emailed me LOOKING FOR A STUD. I told you he was not breeding quality for my Yorkies due to his size and I would not be using him as a regular stud as I'd intended because of that. You asked him size, and stated he looked ideal to go with your new white female pup you were purchasing.You also stated I convinced you to accept a replacement pup but later changed my mind. You have quite the imagination. I did not need to convince you of anything, it was your choice and based on conditions, which you did not fulfill. You are negating that fact by representing that you sent me 3 vet reports, one from a specialist that you had not even seen when i last spoke with you. THOSE are the FACTS. You told me they advised you to wait until he stabilized but further testing and before being fixed. So you would not be any more testing for some time. That was IT. But now you claim to have sent me records and have tracking information. Again, I implore you to share that informtion so that i too can confirm this tracking and anyone here who wants to know the truth. Please. And all this about my not furnishing you his AKC papers is bull, you purchased him Pet only and never wanted his papers until he became ill and requested them to look into his background. Information which I promptly furnished and even sent you copy of his pedigree that I'd gotten from the breeder.

Email in question below________________________

Fromrainbowpink3@hotmail.com) http://sn137w.snt137.mail.live.com/mail/clear.gifSent:Thu 3/18/10 11:50 PMTo: elaina s (elainas@hotmail.com)

Did Elvis ever have a seizure in his time with you? I had to take him to the emergency vet tonight because he seemed to have had three I guess mild seizures, shocking and scarey as far as I'm concerned though. If in the event he had had a similar incident with you, I'm not asking to find out because I want to return him or anything. I'm (my family as well) very attatched to Elvis and he is very attatched to us at this point. It would be a HUGE help to our vet. though to know of any previous history of him having seizures or similar episodes, although the vet. said it is very common with some seizure disorders that they appears after the dog is about two years old. If you could let me know whom you adopted Elvis from, so I could find out about the genetic history of his parents, again its all about reaching the correct diagnosis for what is going on with him.If need be I'll purchase his AKC papers from you to get the genetic history if that's the only route, but just being able to send an email or call and ask someone about possible genetic disorders that have cropped up in his liniage would be the fastest way to diagnois and get treatment for Elvie (we call him Elvis and Elvie) rather than tests, or trial and error, or just waiting to see if this happens again. I'm really sorry to be getting back to you with such unpleasant news; nevertheless, Elvis seems to be recovered completely from the seizures, and apparently that's what the vet says is the most important with seizures is the ability to recover and maintain the same level of function as before the event. Please get back to me as soon as possible with any information you have from his time with you, the breeder or person you adopted him from, or about his papers, so I can research his lineage that route if needed. -Sxxxxxxx (full name removed by Mod) P.S. I'd assume you want the difference in price from $700 for him without and $900 with papers so $200 for papers? I'm just genuinely concerned with Elvis being diagnosed and treated correctly right now.

and my REsponse was this email

Hi Shxxxxn. I actually got your email this morning and was very shocked at what you are writing. Just getting back because I wanted to wait until I got home from work so I could look up the info you needed. To answer your question, No, he has never had any type of seizures while he has been here with me and I have had him since he was a pup. And for him to have 3 so close together I am wondering if there is perhaps another explanation, if maybe it could be something that he has gotten into or eaten perhaps.?? I would definitely like to know what you find out since I have pups from him that are only a few weeks old now and I would want to know if there are any problems with his health that might carry on with them. As I had mentioned, I bred him to one of my females before he was sold and I was actually thinking of keeping one of them. In the meantime, I have looked up the info on the breeder that I purchased him from and here is her information and phone number so you can look further into his background. And again, please let me know if you find out anything helpful. I am very sorry the little guy is going thru this, as you know, I loved him very much and he is such a good dog, I hope this is not something that will be a recurring problem for him. Here is the info I have on him:

His formal AKC name is: Shelborne's Life of the Parti-Boy

Sire is: Lil Bit of White Boy
Dam is: Cassie's Lady Belle (both owned by the breeder)
Breeder is: XXXX XXXXXXXXX

(Breeder's name, address, phone# and email were here)
So why are you asking me for AKC papers to trace his lineage and offering to pay for them, if you claim that I had promised you his paperwork but never sent it???? The information you requested on the parents was emailed you and the AKC papers were never mentioned after this email. So why are you lying??He was sold as a pet and you said you did not want his papers even limited until this came up, and now it is a WHOLE different story.? You certainly make a good case..Too bad it all a pack of lies!! But whatever, serves your purpose right?? God help your soul. I will pray on it, and leave it to the Lord. That is all I can say at this point, as it is obviously pointless to argue with someone who has little or no scruples and little conscious when it comes to telling the truth. As long as the end serves the means right??

Last edited by Wylie's Mom; 04-05-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #59
Yorkie Talker

There were many emails that followed before the last email which I have already posted. Unfortunately, there are too many things here to dispute, which I'm sure is your intent, however, anyone reading can get the idea of your inconsistencies, finger pointing and name calling and make their own judgements as to if i treated you unfairly. Or was in anyway responsible or unresponsive to your claims. I know from previous experience you can be very long winded and apparently thrive on contraversy and are certainly no above playing dirty, (saying he had fleas, NEVER, and that you had to groom him when he got there when he had just been groomed, only if he was airsick in his cage maybe) and then sending me an email smiling and holding him and saying how good he looked and more beautiful than you'd expected (but now he had fleas, which has NEVER been an issue with my dogs) we discussed Yorkie teeth issues-they were due to be cleaned and you stated your groomer was going to do for you but now you are saying his teeth were horrible needed cleaning, scraping, etc..) but saying you sent me pics from some airline attendants, additional medical records, and all these things that never happened..?? So many lies, I cannot address them all. Again, I will only say that should anyone have any questions of my intent, or be interested in the WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, feel free to contact me for further details and there are far too many items to dispute here (pics you claim i sent, the airline sent you (no mention that I was the one that told you about getting a bigger cage for him at my own expense addtl $95 which I never asked you for tho his shipping costs had already exceeded what you'd paid) when they would not allow him to fly in his own cage he'd had since he was young and crawled in every night to go to sleep, because when he stood up his ears touched the top..but instead state you never knew until airline sent you pictures (like they really do that on a normal basis) and yes his collar was old because as i stated he rarely wore it and so had had the same one since he was younger using it for vet visits or when he needed to be tagged on an outing...and it is not fishing line on the color but the thread unraveling which i'm sure you are fully aware. I do not have the time or the energy to fight such venomous intent. Blessings to you. I can only hope that you are taking as good a care of Elvis as you say and that that too is not just exasperation or a figment of your imagination. As for not asking about him when you contacted me on facebook (after sending me an anonymous friend request after setting up a dummy account)..When I asked if you were a friend or a friend of any of my friends, you took 2 days to answer and finally said you were the one who purchased Elvis and in updating your account the request was automatically sent by your email server. (and you call me SNEAKY), I responded simply, OK...you certainly never volunteered any information further information about him or asked if I was interested in him, so I certainly didn't want to open a dialogue with you knowing that you clearing were trying to be deceptive in your friend request. Did you really think I would want to given our last contact? And saying you sent me an email when he arrived about his condition, it was quite the contrary to what you have posted. No mention of any of the things you are claiming here..and his food was Nutro (not grocery store food or Eukanuba as you claimed I said he was on. FALSE. So many lies....so little time.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:17 PM   #60
Yorkie Talker

Now you claim also to have sent information to me UPS and you have tracking proving i received it..PLEASE POST IT HERE. I have never'd rec'd anything but an envelope via USPS with your initial vet records..(that you mail after scanned copies were fuzzy) and you said had done a phone consult with the specialist office to get details and pricing estimate. You sent me scanned copies via email which were not very legible and so you mailed me a copy (i never claimed to have not received them as you are stating) another untruth for lack of a better word.

There are so many lies posting cannot possibly post all the email to prove what I am saying but here are a few more points I would like to make. You claim you had not interest in breeding but was only milding interested..well is your very first email I ever received from you.

From:PuppyFind.com (buyer@puppyfind.com)Sent:Mon 11/16/09 4:20 PMTo: elainas@hotmail.com

Looking for a male to breed with a miniature schnauzer female for Schnorkie puppies. Can you send his exact measurements along with details on the coloring and temperament of him and his parents. Thanks, (xxxxxxx)

--------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent via the PuppyFind.com Contact Seller form.
To reply to this this buyer, please email rainbowpink3@hotmail.com.
Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not represent those of PuppyFind.com.
Please report any spam abuse to support@puppyfind.com.

Yet you are trying to infer I convinced YOU to breed by saying his was breeding quality. What a crock! That is whyyou emailed me looking for a stud. I told you he was breeding quality for my Yorkiesdue to his size and I would not be using him as a regular stud as I'd intended because of that.You asked him size and stated he looked ideal to go with your new white female pup you were purchasing.You also stated I convinced you to accept a replacement pup but later changed my mind. You have quite the imagination.And a loose moral structure if you can tell so many stories and think that you are right in what you are doing. And all this about my not furnishing you his AKC papers is bull, you purchased him Pet only and never wanted his papers until he became ill and requested them to look into his background. Information which I promptly furnished and even sent you copy of his pedigree that I'd gotten from the breeder.

Email in question below________________________

Fromrainbowpink3@hotmail.com) http://sn137w.snt137.mail.live.com/mail/clear.gifSent:Thu 3/18/10 11:50 PMTo: elaina s (elainas@hotmail.com)

Did Elvis ever have a seizure in his time with you? I had to take him to the emergency vet tonight because he seemed to have had three I guess mild seizures, shocking and scarey as far as I'm concerned though. If in the event he had had a similar incident with you, I'm not asking to find out because I want to return him or anything. I'm (my family as well) very attatched to Elvis and he is very attatched to us at this point. It would be a HUGE help to our vet. though to know of any previous history of him having seizures or similar episodes, although the vet. said it is very common with some seizure disorders that they appears after the dog is about two years old. If you could let me know whom you adopted Elvis from, so I could find out about the genetic history of his parents, again its all about reaching the correct diagnosis for what is going on with him.If need be I'll purchase his AKC papers from you to get the genetic history if that's the only route, but just being able to send an email or call and ask someone about possible genetic disorders that have cropped up in his liniage would be the fastest way to diagnois and get treatment for Elvie (we call him Elvis and Elvie) rather than tests, or trial and error, or just waiting to see if this happens again. I'm really sorry to be getting back to you with such unpleasant news; nevertheless, Elvis seems to be recovered completely from the seizures, and apparently that's what the vet says is the most important with seizures is the ability to recover and maintain the same level of function as before the event. Please get back to me as soon as possible with any information you have from his time with you, the breeder or person you adopted him from, or about his papers, so I can research his lineage that route if needed. -Shannon Cunningham P.S. I'd assume you want the difference in price from $700 for him without and $900 with papers so $200 for papers? I'm just genuinely concerned with Elvis being diagnosed and treated correctly right now.

and my REsponse was this email

Hi Shxxxxn. I actually got your email this morning and was very shocked at what you are writing. Just getting back because I wanted to wait until I got home from work so I could look up the info you needed. To answer your question, No, he has never had any type of seizures while he has been here with me and I have had him since he was a pup. And for him to have 3 so close together I am wondering if there is perhaps another explanation, if maybe it could be something that he has gotten into or eaten perhaps.?? I would definitely like to know what you find out since I have pups from him that are only a few weeks old now and I would want to know if there are any problems with his health that might carry on with them. As I had mentioned, I bred him to one of my females before he was sold and I was actually thinking of keeping one of them. In the meantime, I have looked up the info on the breeder that I purchased him from and here is her information and phone number so you can look further into his background. And again, please let me know if you find out anything helpful. I am very sorry the little guy is going thru this, as you know, I loved him very much and he is such a good dog, I hope this is not something that will be a recurring problem for him. Here is the info I have on him:

His formal AKC name is: Shelborne's Life of the Parti-Boy

Sire is: Lil Bit of White Boy
Dam is: Cassie's Lady Belle (both owned by the breeder)
Breeder is: XXXX XXXXXXXXX

(Breeder's name, address, phone# and email were here)
So why are you asking me for AKC papers to trace his lineage and offering to pay for them, if you claim that I had promised you his paperwork but never sent it????He was sold as a pet and you said you did not want his papers even limited until this came up, and now it is a WHOLE different story..You are a piece of work? You certainly make a good case..Too bad it all a pack of lies!! But whatever, serves your purpose right?? God help your soul. I will pray on it, and leave it to the Lord. That is all I can say at this point, as it is obviously pointless to argue with someone who has little or no scruples and little conscious when it comes to telling the truth. As long as the end serves the means right??