YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community


Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > General Yorkshire Terrier Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2015, 04:35 PM   #1
Donating YT 500 Club Member
 
Zoey Zendaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,220
Default Lots of great info on this link

Rabies Miasm In Dogs - Dogs Naturally Magazine
And
Health - My Shichon Daisy
__________________
Zoey Zendaya Ezmirelada Marie
& Izzy Olivia Penelope Renee
Zoey Zendaya is offline  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 04-29-2015, 05:32 AM   #2
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member
Moderator
 
Wylie's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 35,845
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Wow, that miasm article is interesting...
__________________
~ A friend told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn. ~

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline  
Old 04-29-2015, 03:34 PM   #3
Donating YT 500 Club Member
 
Zoey Zendaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,220
Confused

Especially the hereditary part .....
__________________
Zoey Zendaya Ezmirelada Marie
& Izzy Olivia Penelope Renee
Zoey Zendaya is offline  
Old 04-29-2015, 05:33 PM   #4
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
megansmomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: S. W. Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,235
Default

I have a real problem with a vet suggesting not to give rabies vaccines.

Quote:
. If your dog has had at least two rabies vac.cinations, you might want to look into the option of finding a veterinarian willing to write a letter of exemption for the rabies vaccine, especially if he has any symptoms of chronic disease, no matter how subtle.
__________________
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain
megansmomma is offline  
Old 04-29-2015, 05:41 PM   #5
Yorkie mom of 3
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 20,547
Default

I couldn't even finish reading it it's a bunch of blah. Yeah my dog is scared of thunderstorms because she got the rabies vaccine
__________________
Taylor, Veterinary Assistant
I Callie CGC NTD, Joey CGC TKA ATD, Penny and Ollie
Taylor's doggy stuff reviews
Lovetodream88 is offline  
Old 04-29-2015, 05:42 PM   #6
Yorkie mom of 3
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 20,547
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
I have a real problem with a vet suggesting not to give rabies vaccines.
Yeah let's break the law for no reason. I get if your dog is seriously sick but just for no reason is crud.
__________________
Taylor, Veterinary Assistant
I Callie CGC NTD, Joey CGC TKA ATD, Penny and Ollie
Taylor's doggy stuff reviews
Lovetodream88 is offline  
Old 04-29-2015, 06:05 PM   #7
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
megansmomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: S. W. Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,235
Default

Rabies Vaccines & Aggression in Dogs-Pure Pseudoscientific Fear Mongering
Posted on November 19, 2014 by skeptvet
One of the most bizarre manifestations of pseudoscientific and anti-scientific thinking, particularly popular among homeopaths, is the insistence that the most effective preventative healthcare intervention in history, vaccination, is actually a dangerous and destructive poison foisted on the unsuspecting public by ignorant or evil doctors. In the human health arena, this is most dramatically seen in the persistent belief that vaccines cause autism, despite overwhelming evidence this is not true, and in the resurgence of preventable diseases in areas where misguided parents choose to deny effective immunization to their children.

Veterinarians and pet owners, sadly, are no more resistant to nonsense and unscientific fear mongering about vaccines. I have written before about misguided vets who encourage clients to expose their animal companions to potentially deadly infectious diseases rather than make appropriate use of safe and effective vaccines. No one denies that vaccines can have undesirable effects. Most rare and minor, and some are rare but very serious. However, the overwhelming majority of the claims made by anti-vaccine activists about vaccine safety are pure fantasy unsupported by any real scientific evidence. A recent example, pointed out to me by a reader, illustrates the shameless use of distortion, misuse of irrelevant references to real science, and pure invention and lies to generate irrational fear of vaccines.

An article from the usually unreliable source Dogs Naturally Magazine, has been making the rounds on Facebook with claims that rabies vaccination causes violent behavior in dogs. I am hesitant to discuss this claim simply because it is like discussing the intellectual merits of creationism or alien abduction—the very act of refuting it makes it seem like an idea that is sane enough to deserve a response. Unfortunately, such nonsense, however ludicrous, can still mislead pet owners into making dangerous choices for their pets, so I will briefly point out why this article deserves to be dismissed out of hand.

Emotionally manipulative use of anecdotes-
The article tells tragic stories of people injured by their dogs. As horrible as these experiences are, they have absolutely no bearing on the truth of the claim that rabies vaccine were responsible for the behavior. There are thousands of dog attacks worldwide every year and the overwhelming majority of them do not follow any kind of vaccination. To claim that the occurrence of vaccination before such an attack is evidence for a causal relationship is an elementary error in logic that is inexcusable in anyone with even a rudimentary scientific education. It is as ridiculous as believing that we cause it to rain by washing our car.

The purpose of these stories is not to prove anything, since they cannot, but simply to manipulate people into feeling fear.

Self-serving conspiracy theorizing-
The article acknowledges that the overwhelming majority of veterinarians, with extensive training and experience in veterinary medicine, reject the theory that rabies vaccination causes aggression. Instead of recognizing that this might be a reason to question the hypothesis, the article suggests that the few who believe in the idea are the only ones smart enough, brave enough, or otherwise capable of seeing a supposedly obvious relationship. The majority who reject it must be either unconscionably ignorant or deliberately ignoring the truth despite the danger to their patients and clients.

The sheer arrogance of this kind of thinking is stunning. Certainly, widespread belief in an idea is not incontrovertible evidence that idea is true. The majority is wrong about things all the time (which the folks at Dogs Naturally conveniently ignore when they are claiming we should accept alternative therapies because lots of people think they work). However, when almost all the experts in a scientific field agree and only a few practitioners of pseudoscientific nonsense like homeopathy think the idea is true, that is reason to at least ask the question, “What’s the evidence?”

There is no evidence-
Which brings us to the other ways in which the article tries to support its fantastic claim. The simple fact is that there is no scientific evidence to back up the claim, so the article cheats and tries to imply that other claims which are true somehow imply theirs is too. For example, lots of quotes from the Merk manual (a rather old-fashioned medical reference pretty universally ignored by real doctors and scientists) about encephalitis. This article, however, has nothing at all to do with rabies vaccination. It’s like saying that because diabetes exists it must be true that wearing blue causes diabetes.

The article also cites references (most 30-40 years old) to neurologic disease cause by distemper vaccines (NOT rabies vaccines). This is a rare and acute disease caused by insufficient weakening of the distemper virus used in the vaccine and has nothing to do with rabies vaccination (a killed viral vaccine) or with any of the other suggested causes for the mythological disease of rabies-vaccine induced aggression. The same is true for the citation of a forty-year old Italian journal article on vaccination and epilepsy and all of the other references to irrelevant scientific research that has nothing to do with the claims made in this article.

The article supports its claims with references to other disproven and ridiculous claims-
As already mentioned, the claim that vaccines cause autism is complete nonsense that has been thoroughly disproven, and the main research paper suggesting this relationship has been withdrawn for fraud and its author stripped of his medical license. Citing this idea and its supporters in defense of the claims made about rabies vaccines in this article is itself a strong reason to ignore those claims since their proponents clearly will believe anything no matter what the evidence.

The same is true for the claim that veterinary homeopaths have an explanation for the problem in the form of the “Rabies Miasm.” A miasm is a completely bogus idea invented in a time when people still believed demonic possession was real and bloodletting was a safe and effective treatment for disease. It has all the scientific legitimacy of astrology or, for that matter, the rest of the theoretical nonsense that underlies the practice of homeopathy, which I have discussed many times before. The symptoms listed as supposed signs of Rabies Miasm are a hodgepodge of things that, like any good horoscope, one can see as applicable to absolutely every patient with any disease to one extent or another.

In addition to referencing Andrew Wakefield and Richard Pitcairn, both classic quacks promoting pseudoscientific alternatives to real medicine, the article quotes Russell Blaylock, a former neurosurgeon who has become a full-time crusader against scientific medicine and in favor of a wide variety of ridiculous pseudoscientific ideas, and Harold Buttram, another rabid anti-vaccine activist. These are not “experts” or reliable sources but ideological crusaders opposed to the majority not only of scientists and doctors but the majority of the actual evidence concerning vaccine safety. Referencing them simply reinforces the extremist and anti-science nature of this article and its claims.

Now undoubtedly, people will make comments on this post like “How can you be sure rabies vaccine doesn’t cause aggression?” I am happy to admit the idea is not impossible. However, the decision whether or not to change a well-established medical practice that has had great benefits is not whether concerns about it are possible, but rather whether there is any reason to believe they are justified. In this case, there is not.

Rabies is a deadly disease which has caused enormous suffering and death for humans and animals alike for thousands of years. Rabies vaccination has virtually eliminated this problem for dogs in developed countries, and for the people those dogs would kill if they were afflicted with rabies. And in the decades over which this has been accomplished, there has been no reliable scientific evidence to suggest the vaccine causes the problems claimed in this article. As I have shown, these claims are made by ideological extremists who support many conclusively disproven ideas, and they have offered no evidence to back up their claims, only emotionally manipulative anecdotes, irrelevant and misleading references to unrelated science, and the opinions of unreliable believers in pseudoscience.

This article is not a reason to abandon rabies vaccination or expose your pet and your family to the risk of this terrible disease. Please do not be frightened or misled by these false arguments and scare tactics. Rabies vaccines are not perfect, but they are incredibly safe and very effective, and they save lives, both human and canine. Any change in our use of these vaccines should be based on sound science, not hysteria and pseudoscience.


Rabies Vaccines & Aggression in Dogs-Pure Pseudoscientific Fear Mongering | The SkeptVet
__________________
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain
megansmomma is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 04:28 AM   #8
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member
Moderator
 
Wylie's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 35,845
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I couldn't even finish reading it it's a bunch of blah. Yeah my dog is scared of thunderstorms because she got the rabies vaccine
Why would you even say this??? How would *you* feel if someone wrote something like this about something YOU posted because YOU found it interesting and thought others might too???

I'm sorry, but this is rude, closed minded, and uncalled for toward something the OP posted.

If it's not up to your standards but you can't post a respectful, thoughtful, or insightful reply - then please just do not reply at all.
__________________
~ A friend told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn. ~

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 05:04 AM   #9
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member
 
107barney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 9,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
I have a real problem with a vet suggesting not to give rabies vaccines.
I do too. I disagree with everything in the article.
__________________
Washable Doggie Pee Pads (Save 10% Enter YTSAVE10 at checkout)
Cathy, Teddy, Winston and Baby Clyde...RIP angels Barney and Daisy
107barney is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 05:55 AM   #10
Donating YT 500 Club Member
 
Zoey Zendaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
Why would you even say this??? How would *you* feel if someone wrote something like this about something YOU posted because YOU found it interesting and thought others might too???

I'm sorry, but this is rude, closed minded, and uncalled for toward something the OP posted.

If it's not up to your standards but you can't post a respectful, thoughtful, or insightful reply - then please just do not reply at all.
Yeh , we didn't know it would be up for a debate did we. Interesting ....is ...interesting....take it or leave it...
I didn't write the article😳....and I'm no expert on any subject...just in my own skin here people....passing it on.
But maybe they didnt mean to be rude......just judgemental😱😱😱
__________________
Zoey Zendaya Ezmirelada Marie
& Izzy Olivia Penelope Renee
Zoey Zendaya is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 05:58 AM   #11
Donating YT 500 Club Member
 
Zoey Zendaya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zendaya View Post
Yeh , we didn't know it would be up for a debate did we. Interesting ....is ...interesting....take it or leave it...
I didn't write the article😳....and I'm no expert on any subject...just in my own skin here people....passing it on.
But maybe they didnt mean to be rude......just judgemental😱😱😱
Not saying it isn't ok to state whether to you agree or disagree ...that's freedom of speech ...so is stating your opinion ....yet that rude word still needs to be evaluated😊
__________________
Zoey Zendaya Ezmirelada Marie
& Izzy Olivia Penelope Renee
Zoey Zendaya is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 07:46 AM   #12
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member
 
107barney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 9,815
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zendaya View Post
Not saying it isn't ok to state whether to you agree or disagree ...that's freedom of speech ...so is stating your opinion ....yet that rude word still needs to be evaluated😊
Some of us take public health concerns and evidence-based medicine very seriously. I hope you understand why some of us do not find the article interesting. I actually think articles like this perpetuate unfounded fears about vaccine along with unproven theories concocted by holistic vets. I don't think it's closed minded to wholly reject as out of hand the very bizarre opinions and practices of some holistic vets. I'm very open minded to complementary aspects of health and nutrition and preventative medicine, but I do not think it is ever an absolute substitute for real evidence-based medicine.
__________________
Washable Doggie Pee Pads (Save 10% Enter YTSAVE10 at checkout)
Cathy, Teddy, Winston and Baby Clyde...RIP angels Barney and Daisy
107barney is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 08:06 AM   #13
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 26,185
Default

I couldn't finish it either. As for the OP saying she is just sharing it...she went beyond that by saying it is great information. I don't find it to be great information at all...not being judgemental...I am telling the truth. Stuff like this worries me greatly.

Opinions and websites like this tell people it is ok to risk their own and their pets lives...not to mention other innocent people who don't have a choice, to conditions and illnesses that have largely been eradicated. I wish there were a way to mark those people and their pets because quite frankly I don't want what they put themselves at risk of. This all reminds me of the people who won't vaccinate their children for fear of autism even though it has been scientifically been proven that vaccines don't cause it. But, now people are contracting measles and some die?? Same thing here...this is rabies...I am honestly shocked at the vast numbers of people who don't fear rabies.

Is there a chance that we are over vaccinating? Perhaps, but let research come to that conclusion. I would much rather over than under. As for this condition...I could probably find some of those symptoms in every pup in my house.
ladyjane is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 08:08 AM   #14
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
megansmomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: S. W. Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zendaya View Post
Yeh , we didn't know it would be up for a debate did we. Interesting ....is ...interesting....take it or leave it...
I didn't write the article😳....and I'm no expert on any subject...just in my own skin here people....passing it on.
But maybe they didnt mean to be rude......just judgemental😱😱😱

I don't think that anyone was rude to you regarding your post. My opinions are based on science based medicine and have a hard time swallowing the huge pseudoscience smoke and mirrors. Things are passed around on the internet all the time as factual while in fact they are opinions from very questionable sources. When I share something on YT or FB I'll read then research the subject for validity before posting. IMO, that helps to stop the rampant sharing on invalid information since most people just share things as fact once they see in. I saw this on FB this morning and I have to agree with him. President Lincoln was known as Honest Abe so he can't be wrong!
Attached Thumbnails
Lots of great info on this link-11164803_10206781853130835_197951544447261591_n.jpg  
__________________
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain
megansmomma is offline  
Old 04-30-2015, 08:33 AM   #15
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member
Moderator
 
Wylie's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 35,845
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
I don't think that anyone was rude to you regarding your post. My opinions are based on science based medicine and have a hard time swallowing the huge pseudoscience smoke and mirrors. Things are passed around on the internet all the time as factual while in fact they are opinions from very questionable sources. When I share something on YT or FB I'll read then research the subject for validity before posting. IMO, that helps to stop the rampant sharing on invalid information since most people just share things as fact once they see in. I saw this on FB this morning and I have to agree with him. President Lincoln was known as Honest Abe so he can't be wrong!
No, Taylor's comment was rude, period.

It's NOT cool or acceptable here at YT to just say stuff like "yeah that article you posted is just a bunch of crap" -- there is simply no reason to treat people in this manner. If anyone thinks that's fine here at YT, then this is NOT the right forum for you to participate in and you need to go elsewhere.

For someone claiming to have her feelings constantly hurt here at YT, Taylor is seemingly oblivious lately as to how she affects other human being's feelings here, and not just in this thread here.

People, seriously, if you cannot treat people decently at this forum and/or just even recognize and acknowledge when something is rude -- then you maybe do not belong on this forum.

Members here at YT are WELCOME to post these kinds of articles and if anyone does not like it and feels the need to be derogatory about it, you simply need to refrain from posting, end of story.

For petes sake, we're ONLY asking that people be DECENT to other people here. If that's not doable, then leave.
__________________
~ A friend told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn. ~

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Google
 

SHOP NOW: Amazon :: eBay :: Buy.com :: Newegg :: PetStore :: Petco :: PetSmart


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2003 - 2018 YorkieTalk.com
Privacy Policy - Terms of Use

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160