View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 08:08 AM   #14
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey Zendaya View Post
Yeh , we didn't know it would be up for a debate did we. Interesting ....is ...interesting....take it or leave it...
I didn't write the article😳....and I'm no expert on any subject...just in my own skin here people....passing it on.
But maybe they didnt mean to be rude......just judgemental😱😱😱

I don't think that anyone was rude to you regarding your post. My opinions are based on science based medicine and have a hard time swallowing the huge pseudoscience smoke and mirrors. Things are passed around on the internet all the time as factual while in fact they are opinions from very questionable sources. When I share something on YT or FB I'll read then research the subject for validity before posting. IMO, that helps to stop the rampant sharing on invalid information since most people just share things as fact once they see in. I saw this on FB this morning and I have to agree with him. President Lincoln was known as Honest Abe so he can't be wrong!
Attached Thumbnails
Lots of great info on this link-11164803_10206781853130835_197951544447261591_n.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!