View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 08:06 AM   #13
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

I couldn't finish it either. As for the OP saying she is just sharing it...she went beyond that by saying it is great information. I don't find it to be great information at all...not being judgemental...I am telling the truth. Stuff like this worries me greatly.

Opinions and websites like this tell people it is ok to risk their own and their pets lives...not to mention other innocent people who don't have a choice, to conditions and illnesses that have largely been eradicated. I wish there were a way to mark those people and their pets because quite frankly I don't want what they put themselves at risk of. This all reminds me of the people who won't vaccinate their children for fear of autism even though it has been scientifically been proven that vaccines don't cause it. But, now people are contracting measles and some die?? Same thing here...this is rabies...I am honestly shocked at the vast numbers of people who don't fear rabies.

Is there a chance that we are over vaccinating? Perhaps, but let research come to that conclusion. I would much rather over than under. As for this condition...I could probably find some of those symptoms in every pup in my house.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!