YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community


Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > Sick & Injured / Emergencies Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 06:14 PM   #1
YT 500 Club Member
 
Rescuemomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 506
Default PLEASE HELP! Moose is injured :(

I'm not even sure what happened and am feeling so horribly guilty, this has never happened before!!! I've spent the day caring for my friend's ailing dad, normally my dogs are crated when I leave, but I knew I'd be gone 10 + hrs, and hated for them to be locked up that long, so I locked up my cats and left the doggy door open with most of the dogs gated into the kitchen so they could come inside if they wanted, and go out the dog door if they needed to potty. I'll NEVER do that again I'm not sure what happened - But one of my house guest Yorkies, Moose, apparently tried to dig under my gate - My yard is double gated and the 2nd gate has cement under it, so there's no danger of them actually getting out, but he did get under the firs and really tore his belly and back end up bad doing it I took him to the vet as soon as I got home and saw how bad he was injured - Have him home for the night on an IV, but he'll need to go back tomorrow for more IV fluids and antibiotics, I feel so horrible! His dad is a disabled veteran and recovering from a massive heart attack, which is why I have his dogs. He has very little money, and with some huge specialist vet bills on 2 of my cats and 1 of my dogs in the last month, my vet bill fund is dry, I don't have enough to cover his bill as well, and don't know what to do! Any advice on what to do? My vet is trying to keep things as reasonable as she can - But of course this kind of care is expensive, and we won't know until we see how he responds how long we'll need to keep him on IV fluids and antibiotics - and we may need to do surgery to close up some of this, but right now the swelling is to bad and we want to leave the wounds open for at least a few days so it can drain and get most of the infection out on it's own. I'm just sick that I allowed this to happen Especially when I know this has got to be really painful - And when the vet handed him back to go home for the night, instead of crying or nipping like most dogs was, he just looked at me and started kissing my face, he's such a good boy!
__________________
Momma to King Louie
Missing my angels California Lily and Benjamin Button, forever in my heart
Rescuemomma is offline  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 05-03-2012, 06:22 PM   #2
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 26,691
Default

No disrespect intended here, but you have an awful lot of animals in your house for a person who does not have vetting funds. After this recent emergency I would hope that you might try to get your numbers down.
This is the second pup treated at home that should most likely be hospitalized...both of them. I don't care if you are a vet tech...I know that you know these pups are on the edge when that severely injured and need more than can be provided at home.
I will say prayers for Moose. I am so sorry he is injured so badly and suffering.
ladyjane is online now  
Old 05-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
YT 500 Club Member
 
Rescuemomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
No disrespect intended here, but you have an awful lot of animals in your house for a person who does not have vetting funds. After this recent emergency I would hope that you might try to get your numbers down.
This is the second pup treated at home that should most likely be hospitalized...both of them. I don't care if you are a vet tech...I know that you know these pups are on the edge when that severely injured and need more than can be provided at home.
I will say prayers for Moose. I am so sorry he is injured so badly and suffering.
The only reason he's home tonight is that there is nobody there overnight. It was a mutal decision between me and my vet - It's either he comes home where I can monitor him and rush him to the ER if I have to, or he sits at the clinic where there's nobody there from 6 pm to 7 am. Same applies to Gina. When the clinic is open and a vet is there - The dogs stay at the hospital. At night when nobody is at the clinic, the dogs come home so I can monitor them, keep their meds on schedule, and give them better care then they'd get sitting in a cage with nobody around.

Yes, I do have alot of dogs - And normally funding isn't an issue, but I've spent $10,000 in the last month at the specialty center between one of my cats needing some major surgery to deal with a chronic eye problem that flaired up, another cat who's heart problems suddenly got worse and needed to get back to the cardiologist urgently, and my 15 year old Afghan who also has a bad heart. So yes, I'm hurting a bit at the moment, but perfectly capable of caring for the animals here under normal circumstances - there's just been alot of unexpected vet bills recently.

As for what happened with Gina - I was again in contact with my vet the entire time. I do as my vet advises, what do you think they do when your animals are hospitalized? Especially if the clinic isn't staffed 24/7 (and even many that are!)? Your dog sits in a cage and is checked in on by vet techs and if anything changes it's reported to the vet. During the day vets will check in on them every few hours usually at best unless they're critical. I've worked in many animal hospitals - And they almost all operate that way.
__________________
Momma to King Louie
Missing my angels California Lily and Benjamin Button, forever in my heart

Last edited by Rescuemomma; 05-03-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Rescuemomma is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #4
Donating YT 2000 Club Member
 
Sammy Mommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New York
Posts: 3,896
Default

I hope that Moose is feeling better and responds to the treatment and doesn't need surgery. Sending him get well hugs.
Sammy Mommy is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 06:39 PM   #5
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 26,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescuemomma View Post
The only reason he's home tonight is that there is nobody there overnight. It was a mutal decision between me and my vet - It's either he comes home where I can monitor him and rush him to the ER if I have to, or he sits at the clinic where there's nobody there from 6 pm to 7 am. And with Gina it wasn't my decision either - She was a foster that belonged to a rescue. Yes, I do have alot of dogs - And normally funding isn't an issue, but I've spent $10,000 in the last month at the specialty center between one of my cats needing some major surgery to deal with a chronic eye problem that flaired up, another cat who's heart problems suddenly got worse and needed to get back to the cardiologist urgently, and my 15 year old Afghan who also has a bad heart. So yes, I'm hurting a bit at the moment, but perfectly capable of caring for the animals here under normal circumstances - there's just been alot of unexpected vet bills recently.

As for what happened with Gina - I was again in contact with my vet the entire time. I do as my vet advises, what do you think they do when your animals are hospitalized? Especially if the clinic isn't staffed 24/7 (and even many that are!)? Your dog sits in a cage and is checked in on by vet techs and if anything changes it's reported to the vet. During the day vets will check in on them every few hours usually at best unless they're critical. I've worked in many animal hospitals - And they almost all operate that way.
First of all, I would never leave my pups unattended for 10+ hours and definitely not to go in and out of a dog door. I let that go but you are a rescuer and imho should know better. You won't do it again...fine...but I am floored that you did not know know not to do that.

When poor little Gina was so severely injured you told me that she was better off in your home than in an emergency clinic overnight. I have no doubt that poor thing was in shock by the next morning. The post you made that day indicated that...and they could not do much with her.

Are you now telling me there is no emergency clinic in your area? I have also spent thousands in vet care recently having had 3 of my own pups requiring surgery. They don't choose to live here...I choose to keep them and I owe it to them to take proper care of them.

I am not trying to be mean. I am merely advising you to take a long look at your situation.
ladyjane is online now  
Old 05-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #6
YT 500 Club Member
 
Rescuemomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
First of all, I would never leave my pups unattended for 10+ hours and definitely not to go in and out of a dog door. I let that go but you are a rescuer and imho should know better. You won't do it again...fine...but I am floored that you did not know know not to do that.

When poor little Gina was so severely injured you told me that she was better off in your home than in an emergency clinic overnight. I have no doubt that poor thing was in shock by the next morning. The post you made that day indicated that...and they could not do much with her.

Are you now telling me there is no emergency clinic in your area? I have also spent thousands in vet care recently having had 3 of my own pups requiring surgery. They don't choose to live here...I choose to keep them and I owe it to them to take proper care of them.

I am not trying to be mean. I am merely advising you to take a long look at your situation.
I appreciate what your saying - Yes, there is an emergency clinic here. The vet there is terrible, and yes, they'll get better care here at home since I have all the equipment to do EXACTLY what they'd do, minus the rough treatment and inexperienced care. I know many animals that have been ignored there and died from neglect. I know stories where animals that where suppose to be getting treated and be on IV fluids died in their care, and they didn't even have a spot shaved for a catheter. I'm not sure why they haven't been shut down, and have no basis for a claim since it's all word of mouth - But I trust the people I've heard this from. So no, I'm not comfortable going to the ER here, and do feel that when I can reach my own vet and discuss with her what we need to do, that they'll receive better care with me watching over them at night and her attending to them when her clinic is open during the day.

And I'm sorry - But THOUSANDS of people allow their dogs to have access to their yard through a dog door while they're gone. My neighbor checked in on them half way through the day and said they where fine when she checked on them. s**t HAPPENS. Is it something I normally do? Of course not, and will never do it again, but my neighbor didn't feel like she'd be able to get them all back in and in their crates so I did what I felt was best given my circumstances today - I had to go care for an elderly man who's near and dear to my heart and the staff at the rehab center he's staying in wasn't supervising him close enough. I couldn't leave to come home, he couldn't be left alone. So nothing about what happened today was ideal or the way I'd normally do things, I guess this is what I get for trying to help a dear friend out instead of making her hire a stranger to take care of her dad when she wasn't comfortable with that at all.

You have no room to judge me when you know so little of the real facts. The fact is I did what I felt was the best for these dogs, today wasn't a normal day, and I will never allow that to happen again, but it happened and Moose needs help, and that's all that really matters to me at the moment.
__________________
Momma to King Louie
Missing my angels California Lily and Benjamin Button, forever in my heart

Last edited by Rescuemomma; 05-03-2012 at 06:49 PM.
Rescuemomma is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #7
Donating YT 3000 Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 7,652
Default

24 Hour Las Vegas Veterinarian/Animal Hospital | VECC24.com

Until 2 years ago I went to Vegas months out of the year. This place is great, I "know" that these animals at this place are rarely left alone, if ever even for a few minutes.

I suggest you get Credit CAre get this pup in the hospital. When the owner is well you can square away with him, I'm sure he would be happy to reimburse you.

Also, I am 46 years old. I have two Yorkies and I work. I no matter what would never ever leave them alone for that long and no matter what, they are seperately secured in their own pens. I can't imagine the houseful you have is easy to care for, these two wear me out, you need to really thin the ranks down, I know your intentions are good, but this situation has proven to be dangerous, and with that many animals your sure to see more.

Also, there is alot of wildlife where you live, nail up the doggy door...

Good Luck
__________________
The Above advice/comments/reviews are my personal opinions based on my own experience/education/investigation and research and you can take them any way you want to......Or NOT!!!
lynzy420 is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #8
YT 500 Club Member
 
Rescuemomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 506
Default

Removed because it's obvious this topic isn't worth my time
__________________
Momma to King Louie
Missing my angels California Lily and Benjamin Button, forever in my heart
Rescuemomma is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #9
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 26,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescuemomma View Post
I appreciate what your saying - Yes, there is an emergency clinic here. The vet there is terrible, and yes, they'll get better care here at home since I have all the equipment to do EXACTLY what they'd do, minus the rough treatment and inexperienced care. I know many animals that have been ignored there and died from neglect. I know stories where animals that where suppose to be getting treated and be on IV fluids died in their care, and they didn't even have a spot shaved for a catheter. I'm not sure why they haven't been shut down, and have no basis for a claim since it's all word of mouth - But I trust the people I've heard this from. So no, I'm not comfortable going to the ER here, and do feel that when I can reach my own vet and discuss with her what we need to do, that they'll receive better care with me watching over them at night and her attending to them when her clinic is open during the day.

And I'm sorry - But THOUSANDS of people allow their dogs to have access to their yard through a dog door while they're gone. My neighbor checked in on them half way through the day and said they where fine when she checked on them. s**t HAPPENS. Is it something I normally do? Of course not, and will never do it again, but my neighbor didn't feel like she'd be able to get them all back in and in their crates so I did what I felt was best given my circumstances today - I had to go care for an elderly man who's near and dear to my heart and the staff at the rehab center he's staying in wasn't supervising him close enough. I couldn't leave to come home, he couldn't be left alone. So nothing about what happened today was ideal or the way I'd normally do things, I guess this is what I get for trying to help a dear friend out instead of making her hire a stranger to take care of her dad when she wasn't comfortable with that at all.

You have no room to judge me when you know so little of the real facts. The fact is I did what I felt was the best for these dogs, today wasn't a normal day, and I will never allow that to happen again, but it happened and Moose needs help, and that's all that really matters to me at the moment.
And you expect the YTers to provide that help? I am not sure what you are saying....
ladyjane is online now  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #10
YT 500 Club Member
 
Rescuemomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
24 Hour Las Vegas Veterinarian/Animal Hospital | VECC24.com

Until 2 years ago I went to Vegas months out of the year. This place is great, I "know" that these animals at this place are rarely left alone, if ever even for a few minutes.

I suggest you get Credit CAre get this pup in the hospital. When the owner is well you can square away with him, I'm sure he would be happy to reimburse you.

Also, I am 46 years old. I have two Yorkies and I work. I no matter what would never ever leave them alone for that long and no matter what, they are seperately secured in their own pens. I can't imagine the houseful you have is easy to care for, these two wear me out, you need to really thin the ranks down, I know your intentions are good, but this situation has proven to be dangerous, and with that many animals your sure to see more.

Also, there is alot of wildlife where you live, nail up the doggy door...

Good Luck
That'd be great if I had the cash upfront, but I don't. And what do you think they'd do? They'd keep him on an IV (which he's on, hooked to an infussion pump), give him pain and antibiotic injections (which my vet sent me home with for the night), and monitor him (which I can do here - I have my vet's cell phone if things change). You may not like me having him at home - But reality he's getting the same care he'd get anywhere else.

I have care credit, it's been maxed out on my own dogs and my rescues already. I had my home catch fire a year ago, and the insurance company I had only repaired my home, they didn't cover vet bills.

Lets drop this, I'll do what I feel is in the best interest of Moose, I'll be leaving this forum since it's obvious people here think if you're not rich and don't have unlimited resources, you're not a good owner or rescuer.
__________________
Momma to King Louie
Missing my angels California Lily and Benjamin Button, forever in my heart
Rescuemomma is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
YT 500 Club Member
 
Rescuemomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 506
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
And you expect the YTers to provide that help? I am not sure what you are saying....
Actually, I was hoping they could help me find resources that could help me, knowing this dog is owned by a disabled veteran who can't afford the care the dog needs. I'm sure there's groups out there. I'll find a way to pay for Mooses' care, and am not going to expect the owner to reimburse me - It's not his fault this dog got injured, and he shouldn't have to pay for it!
__________________
Momma to King Louie
Missing my angels California Lily and Benjamin Button, forever in my heart
Rescuemomma is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #12
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 26,691
Default

One more thing: I am not judging you at all. I am merely commenting on things that you have posted on this forum. If you were a friend, I would be telling you the same thing.

And, I don't care how much "equipment' you have and the fact that you say you are a vet tech....you are not a vet and my personal experience with emergencies like this are that a licensed veterinarian should be handling things.
ladyjane is online now  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:19 PM   #13
Donating YT 3000 Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 7,652
Default

Please don't let the dogs use that doggy door, I saw coyotes in LV more times than I can count, I am very familiar with LV, please I implore you to reconsider this practice.

NDOW - Nevada Department of Wildlife Website
__________________
The Above advice/comments/reviews are my personal opinions based on my own experience/education/investigation and research and you can take them any way you want to......Or NOT!!!
lynzy420 is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:20 PM   #14
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 26,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescuemomma View Post
That'd be great if I had the cash upfront, but I don't. And what do you think they'd do? They'd keep him on an IV (which he's on, hooked to an infussion pump), give him pain and antibiotic injections (which my vet sent me home with for the night), and monitor him (which I can do here - I have my vet's cell phone if things change). You may not like me having him at home - But reality he's getting the same care he'd get anywhere else.

I have care credit, it's been maxed out on my own dogs and my rescues already. I had my home catch fire a year ago, and the insurance company I had only repaired my home, they didn't cover vet bills.

Lets drop this, I'll do what I feel is in the best interest of Moose, I'll be leaving this forum since it's obvious people here think if you're not rich and don't have unlimited resources, you're not a good owner or rescuer.
No one said anything about being wealthy.... It is about being responsible and having the money needed for emergencies. I was merely suggesting that you may have too many animals in your care....that's all. Not a word about how much money you make. It's about having enough for what you have.
ladyjane is online now  
Old 05-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #15
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member
 
ladyjane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 26,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rescuemomma View Post
Actually, I was hoping they could help me find resources that could help me, knowing this dog is owned by a disabled veteran who can't afford the care the dog needs. I'm sure there's groups out there. I'll find a way to pay for Mooses' care, and am not going to expect the owner to reimburse me - It's not his fault this dog got injured, and he shouldn't have to pay for it!
Perhaps your friend could reach out to veteran support groups...or contact the VA to see if they might have a program to assist him.

You are correct...Moose's injury is now your responsibility. I will pray for his recovery.
ladyjane is online now  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Google
 

SHOP NOW: Amazon :: eBay :: Buy.com :: Newegg :: PetStore :: Petco :: PetSmart


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2003 - 2018 YorkieTalk.com
Privacy Policy - Terms of Use

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166