View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 07:11 PM   #10
Rescuemomma
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynzy420 View Post
24 Hour Las Vegas Veterinarian/Animal Hospital | VECC24.com

Until 2 years ago I went to Vegas months out of the year. This place is great, I "know" that these animals at this place are rarely left alone, if ever even for a few minutes.

I suggest you get Credit CAre get this pup in the hospital. When the owner is well you can square away with him, I'm sure he would be happy to reimburse you.

Also, I am 46 years old. I have two Yorkies and I work. I no matter what would never ever leave them alone for that long and no matter what, they are seperately secured in their own pens. I can't imagine the houseful you have is easy to care for, these two wear me out, you need to really thin the ranks down, I know your intentions are good, but this situation has proven to be dangerous, and with that many animals your sure to see more.

Also, there is alot of wildlife where you live, nail up the doggy door...

Good Luck
That'd be great if I had the cash upfront, but I don't. And what do you think they'd do? They'd keep him on an IV (which he's on, hooked to an infussion pump), give him pain and antibiotic injections (which my vet sent me home with for the night), and monitor him (which I can do here - I have my vet's cell phone if things change). You may not like me having him at home - But reality he's getting the same care he'd get anywhere else.

I have care credit, it's been maxed out on my own dogs and my rescues already. I had my home catch fire a year ago, and the insurance company I had only repaired my home, they didn't cover vet bills.

Lets drop this, I'll do what I feel is in the best interest of Moose, I'll be leaving this forum since it's obvious people here think if you're not rich and don't have unlimited resources, you're not a good owner or rescuer.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!