YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community


Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > General Yorkshire Terrier Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2020, 11:42 AM   #1
YT Addict
 
Mike_and_Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 303
Default Titer testing

Thanks to YT last year I read about titer testing, which lead me to read articles from Dr. Dodds and Dr. Schultz's work on this topic. Where we live it's not popular yet and most of vets vaccinate with 5in1 or 7in1 combo vaccines year after year and give rabies vax at a very young age and a lot of times give multiple vaccines at once. After our negative experience with puppy shots I was so lucky to have found a new vet who does things differently. We did rabies vaccine at 6 months old. Then this year we did titer testing for distemper and parvo instead of a booster. Mike has very high immunity against parvo and high immunity against distemper. Vet said that distemper might be showing lower cause dogs don't get in contact with the virus often like parvo so the antibodies might show as high while it's actually very high. For we are ok for min. 3 years, then we re-test and see if he needs a booster. That made me very happy.

We also just did titer testing for rabies antibody to get an international traveling certificate from government which is now required in most countries for traveling. But the certificate is valid for lifetime ONLY if you continue with yearly vaccinations(( Mike's titer came back three times higher than the "norm". Vet says immunity is ok for min. 7 years and possibly for a lifetime but unfortunately titer results are not accepted in lieu of vaccine so the yearly rabies must be given. And 3 year vaccine has not been yet approved here.

I'm quite frustrated the combo yearly vaccinations are still being pushed, that titer testing costs 5 to 10 times more than the vaccine and titer results are not accepted in place of vaccination.

Would love to hear what kind of protocols do you follow to vaccinate your furkids? Do you do titer testing? Do you do rabies yearly or once in 3 years?
Mike_and_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 01-02-2020, 02:41 PM   #2
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,928
Default

I have been told in my classes and by multiple vets and research articles that titer testing is not what people are thinking it is. We do not know exactly what the numbers mean and you can test one way and not be protected. Puppy boosters that are done a year after the first set whether against over vaccinations or not are EXTREMELY important and not the ones to skip. There is also a huge deference in over vaccinating and not vaccinating enough. DAP (distemper and Parvovirus) every year after one year puppy boosters is to much and should be every 3 to 5 years. Rabies after one year puppy booster is every 3 years but they are doing research to push it to 5 years. The yearly vaccines I do are boratella which is kennel cough, Lyme which is a pretty big issues where I live, the dog flu and the dog flu shot. Due to Callie having Cushings which effects her immune system I have to talk to the internist when we go back for a recheck. I am absolutely not a fan of Dr.Dodds and think some of the stuff they put out is actually dangerous and you have to keep in mind they are trying to sell their products. Natural stuff and going natural can sometimes be more dangerous then helpful. Iím a huge fan of if there is a vaccine that can at least minimize the effects of something I will do it. I get my flu shot every year and I even got the pneumonia shot and my mom vaccinated me as a child and I even got the HPV shot.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 12:10 AM   #3
YT Addict
 
Mike_and_Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
There is also a huge deference in over vaccinating and not vaccinating enough. DAP (distemper and Parvovirus) every year after one year puppy boosters is to much and should be every 3 to 5 years. Rabies after one year puppy booster is every 3 years but they are doing research to push it to 5 years.
Isn't the research on titer testing pushed AAHA to update their guidelines from yearly to now every 3 years for core vaccines? I'm not an advocate for under vaccination for both animals and humans, but I think its great that those who don't want to vaccinate every year (based on reading about serology tests and research done in the last 10 years) now have this choice to not to. And those who believe in vaccinating every year can continue to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Natural stuff and going natural can sometimes be more dangerous then helpful. Iím a huge fan of if there is a vaccine that can at least minimize the effects of something I will do it. I get my flu shot every year and I even got the pneumonia shot and my mom vaccinated me as a child and I even got the HPV shot.
I don't think that doing titer testing and giving booster for core vaccines every 3rd year instead of every year means going natural?

I never got flu shots as child or adult because let's say a flu shot you get in 2019 is based on a flu strain of 2016 and it seems pointless because several new flu strains appear every year, so the shot can not protect you of what's coming. But then again, we should have a choice whether to do it or not to do. I get that it's different with dogs and especially with rabies vaccination, but it's thanks to research and titer testing they are considering approving the 3 year rabies vaccine here. If I know my dog's protected against it after only one shot, but we have to do it by law I'd rather prefer doing it every 3rd year instead of every year.
Mike_and_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 10:11 AM   #4
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_and_Me View Post
Isn't the research on titer testing pushed AAHA to update their guidelines from yearly to now every 3 years for core vaccines? I'm not an advocate for under vaccination for both animals and humans, but I think its great that those who don't want to vaccinate every year (based on reading about serology tests and research done in the last 10 years) now have this choice to not to. And those who believe in vaccinating every year can continue to do so.



I don't think that doing titer testing and giving booster for core vaccines every 3rd year instead of every year means going natural?

I never got flu shots as child or adult because let's say a flu shot you get in 2019 is based on a flu strain of 2016 and it seems pointless because several new flu strains appear every year, so the shot can not protect you of what's coming. But then again, we should have a choice whether to do it or not to do. I get that it's different with dogs and especially with rabies vaccination, but it's thanks to research and titer testing they are considering approving the 3 year rabies vaccine here. If I know my dog's protected against it after only one shot, but we have to do it by law I'd rather prefer doing it every 3rd year instead of every year.
Titer testing is not what made them change when we give shots. Right now itís a false since of security with titer testing. And actually the one year boosters (the ones a year after puppy shots) are extremely important in building the immunity. Even those who donít want to vaccinate anymore always get the one year puppy booster because it is significant in the process. I do think every year on the core vaccines is to much minus the puppy boosters. Titer are just not 100% and donít show the full picture your dog could show high immunity to say parvo but still not be protected from it. I know the thought of titers sounds great but the research just isnít there yet. Sadly a lot of even states over here require rabies every year which is crazy. Iím hopeful on the study that will show itís good for 5 years. Even if the glue shot is off by the strains it will still lesson the symptoms. I have had the flu and the real flu not the I have a cold so Iím going to call it the flu and almost killed me so if there is anything I can do to possibly prevent that I will.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 10:46 AM   #5
YT Addict
 
Mike_and_Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
And actually the one year boosters (the ones a year after puppy shots) are extremely important in building the immunity. Even those who donít want to vaccinate anymore always get the one year puppy booster because it is significant in the process.
Everything I read says 1 year booster or titer. If titer is high - sufficient immune response had been achieved during the puppy shots series. If titer is borderline low or non existent - booster then titer in 3 years. That's what my vet confirmed too. I'm not arguing with you, of course, just curious on how information on this varies from source to source.
Mike_and_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 11:52 AM   #6
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_and_Me View Post
Everything I read says 1 year booster or titer. If titer is high - sufficient immune response had been achieved during the puppy shots series. If titer is borderline low or non existent - booster then titer in 3 years. That's what my vet confirmed too. I'm not arguing with you, of course, just curious on how information on this varies from source to source.
The issue is that not everything that is out there is true you have to be careful who is writing the articles to make sure they have no interest is what they are saying like selling products or so on. Kinda like a raw pet food company is who came out with the "documentary" trashing dry dog food. Skeptvet is an awesome place to read information. Antibody Titer Testing as a Guide for Vaccination in Dogs and Cats | I know that article is long but its pretty good.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 12:46 PM   #7
YT Addict
 
Mike_and_Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 303
Default

Thank you for the link, I read this article last year as well as some others on Skeptvet about dog nutrition. The article doesnt say anything about one year booster being extremely important to building immunity, but gives a good explanation of difference between humoral and cell immunity and why titer testing does not give a conclusive answer on whether the dog is truly immune to a disease with both high and low titers. However, I went in the comment section now and this is what skeptvet wrote in response to one of the comments.

So as far as making decisions for your own individual dog, there is no way to be 100% certain that he or she is protected and doesnít need a booster vaccination. High titers are a very good indicator that a vaccine is not necessary. Likewise, the recommended booster intervals are reliable for the vast majority of dogs (the same is true for humans, which is why we rarely have titers for the many things we get vaccinated against). Doing a titer annually or at some point earlier than the recommended booster interval could have several outcomes:
1. High titer- Your dog is almost certainly protected, and no vaccine is needed. Doing this test was probably unnecessary, but harmless and perhaps it reassures you.
2. Low titer- Your dog is likely protected since weíre within the recommended interval for boosters, but the test doesnít tell us one way or another. You can choose to vaccinate, which is unlikely to do harm and which may or may not add protection (there really is no way to know). Or you could choose not to vaccinate, though again there is no other way to know if your dog is at risk. Or, there is a very tiny chance your dog could have low titers because it is a non-responder who doesnít get protection from vaccination. In this case, vaccination wonít help directly, but again there is no way to confirm this with certainty.



and this

So given this evidence, I generally recommend an initial series for CDV and CPV, then boosters at 5-year intervals until about 10 years of age. That means, for most dogs 2-3 booster vaccinations. Most vets now boost every three years, so that might mean 4-5 boosters, depending on how long the dogs live and if they stop vaccinating at some point.

If we titer test annually (because we canít predict from one test when the antibody levels will decline), then we might choose to skip some or all of these boosters for animals with high titers. This would be fairly safe, though the test does actually have a fairly high false positive rate, so depending on how many dogs in our test population have low titers, a fair number of them could mistakenly test as if they had high titers.
Mike_and_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 02:13 PM   #8
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_and_Me View Post
Thank you for the link, I read this article last year as well as some others on Skeptvet about dog nutrition. The article doesnt say anything about one year booster being extremely important to building immunity, but gives a good explanation of difference between humoral and cell immunity and why titer testing does not give a conclusive answer on whether the dog is truly immune to a disease with both high and low titers. However, I went in the comment section now and this is what skeptvet wrote in response to one of the comments.

So as far as making decisions for your own individual dog, there is no way to be 100% certain that he or she is protected and doesnít need a booster vaccination. High titers are a very good indicator that a vaccine is not necessary. Likewise, the recommended booster intervals are reliable for the vast majority of dogs (the same is true for humans, which is why we rarely have titers for the many things we get vaccinated against). Doing a titer annually or at some point earlier than the recommended booster interval could have several outcomes:
1. High titer- Your dog is almost certainly protected, and no vaccine is needed. Doing this test was probably unnecessary, but harmless and perhaps it reassures you.
2. Low titer- Your dog is likely protected since weíre within the recommended interval for boosters, but the test doesnít tell us one way or another. You can choose to vaccinate, which is unlikely to do harm and which may or may not add protection (there really is no way to know). Or you could choose not to vaccinate, though again there is no other way to know if your dog is at risk. Or, there is a very tiny chance your dog could have low titers because it is a non-responder who doesnít get protection from vaccination. In this case, vaccination wonít help directly, but again there is no way to confirm this with certainty.



and this

So given this evidence, I generally recommend an initial series for CDV and CPV, then boosters at 5-year intervals until about 10 years of age. That means, for most dogs 2-3 booster vaccinations. Most vets now boost every three years, so that might mean 4-5 boosters, depending on how long the dogs live and if they stop vaccinating at some point.

If we titer test annually (because we canít predict from one test when the antibody levels will decline), then we might choose to skip some or all of these boosters for animals with high titers. This would be fairly safe, though the test does actually have a fairly high false positive rate, so depending on how many dogs in our test population have low titers, a fair number of them could mistakenly test as if they had high titers.
My dogs go to a lot of dog stuff and with 4 it would be very expensive. Itís very safe to do DAP every 3 years and rabies every 3 years and then my yearly vaccines which titers donít work for. Here in the US itís the law to have rabies some states itís every year but most are every 3 years and a titer isnít usable. You can get a medical exemption in some states for rabies but not because of a titer anyway. So the only thing this would be useful for in the US is DAP. With DAP being very safe for every 3 to 5 years honestly itís more cost effective to just get it. With my pack and Callie having a lower immune system the dog flu shot and bordatella are very important to keep her from getting anything that could effect her respiratory system. The flu can be very dangerous in older dogs or dogs with low immune system. Kennel cough even in a healthy dog can cause them to have to go on multiple antibiotics for over a month which can cause antibiotic resistance. Even if it doesnít have every strain of kennel cough just like our flu shot it still lessens the symptoms. Lyme is very serious here and after hearing about several dogs who got Lyme and then their renal system shutting down and causing death I wonít play with that. One of my trainers locations is also on a farm. I have to be honest I enjoy having a conversation with you about this rather then like an aggressive argument sometimes things get heated lol I honestly canít find the research I have been looking for about Cushings dogs and whether to vaccinate or not. Life tells me when you have a weakened immune system that you need the protection but I just do t know. Iím going to talk to the internist Monday and even my regular vet. Iím in a group where the people say itís bad but canít site anything with it.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2020, 03:06 PM   #9
Senior Yorkie Talker
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Suffield, CT
Posts: 115
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_and_Me View Post
Thanks to YT last year I read about titer testing, which lead me to read articles from Dr. Dodds and Dr. Schultz's work on this topic. Where we live it's not popular yet and most of vets vaccinate with 5in1 or 7in1 combo vaccines year after year and give rabies vax at a very young age and a lot of times give multiple vaccines at once. After our negative experience with puppy shots I was so lucky to have found a new vet who does things differently. We did rabies vaccine at 6 months old. Then this year we did titer testing for distemper and parvo instead of a booster. Mike has very high immunity against parvo and high immunity against distemper. Vet said that distemper might be showing lower cause dogs don't get in contact with the virus often like parvo so the antibodies might show as high while it's actually very high. For we are ok for min. 3 years, then we re-test and see if he needs a booster. That made me very happy.

We also just did titer testing for rabies antibody to get an international traveling certificate from government which is now required in most countries for traveling. But the certificate is valid for lifetime ONLY if you continue with yearly vaccinations(( Mike's titer came back three times higher than the "norm". Vet says immunity is ok for min. 7 years and possibly for a lifetime but unfortunately titer results are not accepted in lieu of vaccine so the yearly rabies must be given. And 3 year vaccine has not been yet approved here.

I'm quite frustrated the combo yearly vaccinations are still being pushed, that titer testing costs 5 to 10 times more than the vaccine and titer results are not accepted in place of vaccination.

Would love to hear what kind of protocols do you follow to vaccinate your furkids? Do you do titer testing? Do you do rabies yearly or once in 3 years?
Wow, you really love your babies by doing all this reaserch!! I think its wondeflu!!!

My thoughts (not expert by any means!!) are that vaccines are good and why not do them if they are cheaper since they are so safe? I think the same for human babies!!!
Yorktowny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 04:28 AM   #10
YT Addict
 
Mike_and_Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
My dogs go to a lot of dog stuff and with 4 it would be very expensive. Itís very safe to do DAP every 3 years and rabies
Yes, I see how in your situation titer would not be a good option due to costs especially if you are already on the 3 year plan for all core vaccines. But for instance you could be using it for Callie only if you vaccinate her with DAP to check before next vaccine whether she really needs one, due to her immune system less stress for the body is better as I understand?

However I'm repeating myself sorry, but where we are, where DHPPi+L+CV + bordetella + lyme are given on a yearly basis to most dogs it's a HUGE deal for us to be able to go from all that to no vaccine for the next 3 years, except for rabies all thank to this testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I have to be honest I enjoy having a conversation with you about this rather then like an aggressive argument
Things get heated when people come here to blow off steam lol I try to stay away from such threads. I come here for discussion, self education and with a hope to contribute
Mike_and_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 04:39 AM   #11
YT Addict
 
Mike_and_Me's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Turkey
Posts: 303
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorktowny View Post
Wow, you really love your babies by doing all this reaserch!! I think its wondeflu!!!

My thoughts (not expert by any means!!) are that vaccines are good and why not do them if they are cheaper since they are so safe? I think the same for human babies!!!
I think that both under- and over vaccinating is equally bad. They say even medicine in large amounts can be a poison. Our first vet when Mike was a puppy bluntly lied to me that DHPP without Lepto was not available in Turkey and even when I asked her to call and ask and find out if she can bring it for us per order she lied again and so we went with an unnessecary vaccine which Mike had a bad reaction to. He also developed a skin allergy (which I'm mostly sure was due to vaccine) and it took months and lots of $ to clear it up. This pushed me to educate myself on options and a safer vaccination plan.

As for the cost - lets say without this test I would be doing the yearly vaccine/booster but because the test is positive we can do next booster only 3 years later, so it kind of justifies the cost, if you think of it.
Mike_and_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 10:19 AM   #12
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_and_Me View Post
Yes, I see how in your situation titer would not be a good option due to costs especially if you are already on the 3 year plan for all core vaccines. But for instance you could be using it for Callie only if you vaccinate her with DAP to check before next vaccine whether she really needs one, due to her immune system less stress for the body is better as I understand?

However I'm repeating myself sorry, but where we are, where DHPPi+L+CV + bordetella + lyme are given on a yearly basis to most dogs it's a HUGE deal for us to be able to go from all that to no vaccine for the next 3 years, except for rabies all thank to this testing.



Things get heated when people come here to blow off steam lol I try to stay away from such threads. I come here for discussion, self education and with a hope to contribute
The yearly vaccines like Bordatella and Lyme canít be titered because they are short lived immunityís thatís what the articles says. So they have to be given yearly. I may not do DAP with Callie again in general even without testing. I hope my vet and vet internist can shed more light on the Cushings vs vaccine thing. The issues with the research for the titer testing is disturbing to me because they have to test on animals. I wish science would evolve from animal testing and not just for this but for everything really.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 01:46 PM   #13
Donating YT 3000 Club Member
 
matese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: E.Stroudsburg, Pa.
Posts: 61,593
Default

My vet stopped giving my Matese distemper vaccine when she was 12 years old, Matese also had Cushings when she became 8 years old. Distemper was stopped because my vet said at her age she didn't need it anymore, it had nothing to do with Cushings.
__________________
Joan, mom to Cody RIP Matese Schnae Kajon Kia forever in my A House Is Not A Home Without A Dog
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 02:12 PM   #14
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,928
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
My vet stopped giving my Matese distemper vaccine when she was 12 years old, Matese also had Cushings when she became 8 years old. Distemper was stopped because my vet said at her age she didn't need it anymore, it had nothing to do with Cushings.
Iím part of a Cushings group on Facebook where lots of people say Cushings dogs shouldnít be vaccinated but their only response to why is that their immune systems are compromised but have nothing to back it up. One of the things the internist we are seeing specializes in is Cushings so hoping she can give me some informative information of whether I should or not. If not my state does do rabies exemptions and she is due for that this spring. But I still take her to pet events so I donít want her at risk of catching anything.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 03:58 PM   #15
Donating YT 3000 Club Member
 
matese's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: E.Stroudsburg, Pa.
Posts: 61,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Iím part of a Cushings group on Facebook where lots of people say Cushings dogs shouldnít be vaccinated but their only response to why is that their immune systems are compromised but have nothing to back it up. One of the things the internist we are seeing specializes in is Cushings so hoping she can give me some informative information of whether I should or not. If not my state does do rabies exemptions and she is due for that this spring. But I still take her to pet events so I donít want her at risk of catching anything.
You're caught between a rock and a hard place. Hope your Cushings specialist can give you some positive information. Matese always got the rabies vaccine, she was 17 years old when she had to leave me in 2013.
__________________
Joan, mom to Cody RIP Matese Schnae Kajon Kia forever in my A House Is Not A Home Without A Dog
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Google
 

SHOP NOW: Amazon :: eBay :: Buy.com :: Newegg :: PetStore :: Petco :: PetSmart


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2003 - 2018 YorkieTalk.com
Privacy Policy - Terms of Use

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166