Thread: Titer testing
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 04:28 AM   #10
Mike_and_Me
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
My dogs go to a lot of dog stuff and with 4 it would be very expensive. It’s very safe to do DAP every 3 years and rabies
Yes, I see how in your situation titer would not be a good option due to costs especially if you are already on the 3 year plan for all core vaccines. But for instance you could be using it for Callie only if you vaccinate her with DAP to check before next vaccine whether she really needs one, due to her immune system less stress for the body is better as I understand?

However I'm repeating myself sorry, but where we are, where DHPPi+L+CV + bordetella + lyme are given on a yearly basis to most dogs it's a HUGE deal for us to be able to go from all that to no vaccine for the next 3 years, except for rabies all thank to this testing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I have to be honest I enjoy having a conversation with you about this rather then like an aggressive argument
Things get heated when people come here to blow off steam lol I try to stay away from such threads. I come here for discussion, self education and with a hope to contribute
Mike_and_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!