YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community


Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > Breeding / Showing / Traveling > Breeder Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2007, 10:45 AM   #1
Donating YT 500 Club Member
 
TeddyandTiffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Seymour, Indiana
Posts: 1,384
Question Breeders What Would U Do???

Hello all sorry for not being on in so long, but I've been so busy with puppies and cleaning and the holidays and birthdays. I have a Questions for U breeders out there. I want honest thoughts from U. I'd love to hear what U Ladies/Gentlemen think about this who breeds "Show Quality" Yorkies or just "Pet Quality" Yorkies. I'm trying to improve our line here and have started with Sage our Beautiufl Gal from Lady Hawk!! Here is what is going on:

This lady who lives in Frankfort, Ky is suppose to be getting Billie/Sofie! She's paid $200.00 No-Refundable Deposit on her, started payin on Nov 6th, she's suppose to have her paid off by Dec 21st. She is a excutivite of a BIG Construction Company in Louisville, KY. She is suppose to get her this coming weekend. She used to breed AKC CH Yorkies and show them, she has a female from one of her litters that is 4 lbs. & spaded her. She KNOWS Billie is not to be bred!! Billie weighed 5 lbs. 4 oz on December 2nd. She KNOWS that Tiffanie throws out large puppies. She emailed me this morning with this:

Raising pups is not easy and any one that thinks they are is crazy. When we had a litter, we usually only had three pups because out lady was so small, but they brought the most money. You will make more money on smaller pups because you get a higher price. They move faster and you donít have to spend the money caring for them for so long. I had the hardest time looking at it like a business because I fell in love with each pup and didnít want to get rid of them. But you have to make a decision. I did not want a puppy mill and I was not going to wear out my female just for the money. I want to breed Sofie one time before I have her spade. It makes it easier on the female if you do that so they donít suffer from false pregnancies for many years. I want to breed her to my friendís 4 pound male. He is show quality and has several champions in his bloodline. We might be able to get you a smaller female that will throw some small pups and make you more money. I donít want back into the breeding business. It takes more time that I want to give it. Iíve been there and know how dedicated you have to be.

What should I do? They do have CH in the bloodline. Should I do this to get another line going? If so, Should I ask to see the Papers on the male before I let her pick up and finish paying for Billie (Which will be this weekend? Dec, 15th) I have Sage to breed with Galahad and Weezie too (We're not breeding Weezie, just a pet for her cottony coat which I love) Then there's Tiffanie who is spaded, then we have Teddy too (Who has a cottony coat & isn't nutered). Once Bonnie's adopted if ever, then we will have 5 regular Yorkies here. She is only paying $600.00 for "Pet Quality"!! So would I up the price for her to breed once? Do I take a puppy for the breeding? What would I take a female or male? What would be best? I wish people would be honest when they adopt! She filled out our questionnaire and said she wasn't intrested in breeding! Please help. If it was U and U had what I got in pedigree lines and all, just starting out and have 5 Yorkies what would U do? Then how do I do the contact? U know she is going to adopt these puppies out for big money if they turn out AKC Show quality. To me that isn't fair to us for adopting Billie at such a low price!
Do I allow her to take Billie knowing she is wanting to Breed her? Is it true that a Yorkie being spaded without ever having puppies will have false pregancies? I know there is no CH in Teddys' or Tiffanies' line as far as AKC I haven't check CKC to see if there is any yet nor are they Reg. CKC yet. I was TOLD Tiffanie has CH in her bloodline. It may be CKC??? Can U help me on this? They all can be seen @ our website and so can Billie. Thanks so much for U're advice! Hugs
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 12-10-2007, 10:53 AM   #2
BANNED!
 
Sugar's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 9,248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyandTiffy View Post
Hello all sorry for not being on in so long, but I've been so busy with puppies and cleaning and the holidays and birthdays. I have a Questions for U breeders out there. I want honest thoughts from U. I'd love to hear what U Ladies/Gentlemen think about this who breeds "Show Quality" Yorkies or just "Pet Quality" Yorkies. I'm trying to improve our line here and have started with Sage our Beautiufl Gal from Lady Hawk!! Here is what is going on:

This lady who lives in Frankfort, Ky is suppose to be getting Billie/Sofie! She's paid $200.00 No-Refundable Deposit on her, started payin on Nov 6th, she's suppose to have her paid off by Dec 21st. She is a excutivite of a BIG Construction Company in Louisville, KY. She is suppose to get her this coming weekend. She used to breed AKC CH Yorkies and show them, she has a female from one of her litters that is 4 lbs. & spaded her. She KNOWS Billie is not to be bred!! Billie weighed 5 lbs. 4 oz on December 2nd. She KNOWS that Tiffanie throws out large puppies. She emailed me this morning with this:

Raising pups is not easy and any one that thinks they are is crazy. When we had a litter, we usually only had three pups because out lady was so small, but they brought the most money. You will make more money on smaller pups because you get a higher price. They move faster and you donít have to spend the money caring for them for so long. I had the hardest time looking at it like a business because I fell in love with each pup and didnít want to get rid of them. But you have to make a decision. I did not want a puppy mill and I was not going to wear out my female just for the money. I want to breed Sofie one time before I have her spade. It makes it easier on the female if you do that so they donít suffer from false pregnancies for many years. I want to breed her to my friendís 4 pound male. He is show quality and has several champions in his bloodline. We might be able to get you a smaller female that will throw some small pups and make you more money. I donít want back into the breeding business. It takes more time that I want to give it. Iíve been there and know how dedicated you have to be.

What should I do? They do have CH in the bloodline. Should I do this to get another line going? If so, Should I ask to see the Papers on the male before I let her pick up and finish paying for Billie (Which will be this weekend? Dec, 15th) I have Sage to breed with Galahad and Weezie too (We're not breeding Weezie, just a pet for her cottony coat which I love) Then there's Tiffanie who is spaded, then we have Teddy too (Who has a cottony coat & isn't nutered). Once Bonnie's adopted if ever, then we will have 5 regular Yorkies here. She is only paying $600.00 for "Pet Quality"!! So would I up the price for her to breed once? Do I take a puppy for the breeding? What would I take a female or male? What would be best? I wish people would be honest when they adopt! She filled out our questionnaire and said she wasn't intrested in breeding! Please help. If it was U and U had what I got in pedigree lines and all, just starting out and have 5 Yorkies what would U do? Then how do I do the contact? U know she is going to adopt these puppies out for big money if they turn out AKC Show quality. To me that isn't fair to us for adopting Billie at such a low price!
Do I allow her to take Billie knowing she is wanting to Breed her? Is it true that a Yorkie being spaded without ever having puppies will have false pregancies? I know there is no CH in Teddys' or Tiffanies' line as far as AKC I haven't check CKC to see if there is any yet nor are they Reg. CKC yet. I was TOLD Tiffanie has CH in her bloodline. It may be CKC??? Can U help me on this? They all can be seen @ our website and so can Billie. Thanks so much for U're advice! Hugs
I can tell you one thing, be very careful. I live within twenty miles of Frankfort and there is a pet store that I go to there that buys all the yorkies and other puppies they can find. i questioned them on this once when they found out I am a yorkie breeder, they inquired as to getting my puppies. I flat out told them I don't sell to pet stores. then I was told that they have two or three yorkie breeders local to Frankfort that sell to them. I would be careful having any dealings at all with anyone out of Frankfort unless I know them personally.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:57 AM   #3
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: California
Posts: 6,685
Blog Entries: 1
Default

If you allow full registration what guarantee do you have that this female won't be used again and again for breeding??? Be very careful!
tiggerr36792 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:12 AM   #4
Lovin' the Cali kisses!
Donating Member
 
gutu28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Lawrenceville, Georgia
Posts: 2,990
Default

I know nothing about breeding, but it sounds like she wasn't very honest with you from the beginning..that would make be very leary of dealing with her since she knows that girl isn't supposed to be bred. Good luck and be careful! Personally..i would move on, or have her spayed before you sell her.
__________________
Larissa and Cali
Let's go Georgia Bulldogs!
gutu28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 11:14 AM   #5
Donating YT 500 Club Member
 
francis53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 712
Default

She misled you, if she said she wasn't interested in breeding and now wants to! That's not right, you have ever right to back out of the deal or stick with it and sell your dog with limited reg. That was your deal, I wouldn't trust her to stop at just one litter either. JMO, good luck with what ever you decide to do.
Martha
francis53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:05 PM   #6
YT 2000 Club Member
 
Ladyhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,808
Default

I can't believe she actually said that if you don't let your female have at least one litter before being spayed she will have false pregnancies for many years. That is so untrue!! Spay is easier on them while they're sexual organs are yet immature. If the hormones never come into play than a false pregnancy can never occur as far as I've been told. I would consult my vet just to be sure. Something about this lady just doesn't ring true. Sounds to me like she's trying to get a litter cheap!
__________________
Tami
Ladyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:46 PM   #7
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member
 
Mardelin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: California
Posts: 14,776
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
I can't believe she actually said that if you don't let your female have at least one litter before being spayed she will have false pregnancies for many years. That is so untrue!! Spay is easier on them while they're sexual organs are yet immature. If the hormones never come into play than a false pregnancy can never occur as far as I've been told. I would consult my vet just to be sure. Something about this lady just doesn't ring true. Sounds to me like she's trying to get a litter cheap!
Before I answer this question Tami.....your mailbox is full...

First of all what this woman has told you is false information....you spay a bitch so they don't have the possibility of pregnacy and hormones are diminished....no possibility of false pregnacy..... You always attempt to spay a pet yorkie prior to their first Season.....less chance of cancer.

I'm a bit concerned about how reputable she is...since she states up front that she purposely breeds her small girl because of small puppies and she gets more money for them......
__________________
Mardelin
Yorkshire Terriers
Mardelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:50 PM   #8
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
MyFairLacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 11,003
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
I can't believe she actually said that if you don't let your female have at least one litter before being spayed she will have false pregnancies for many years. That is so untrue!! Spay is easier on them while they're sexual organs are yet immature. If the hormones never come into play than a false pregnancy can never occur as far as I've been told. I would consult my vet just to be sure. Something about this lady just doesn't ring true. Sounds to me like she's trying to get a litter cheap!
I know..that is so untrue! A dog can NOT go through false pregnancies if she is spayed. Only unspayed females have true false pregnancies.

I believe only yorkies that meet the standard should be bred...so I guess to me that means show quality. What's the point in breeding a pet quality dog?
__________________
~Magnifique Yorkies~
Purchasing from backyard breeders, pet shops, and puppymills perpetuates the suffering of other dogs.
Educate yourself and buy from reputable breeders or rescue.

Last edited by MyFairLacy; 12-10-2007 at 02:51 PM.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:17 PM   #9
Donating YT 1000 Club Member
 
fannie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Missouri
Posts: 1,693
Default

I would be backing out of this one quickly. #1, she stated that
Quote:
I had the hardest time looking at it like a business because I fell in love with each pup and didn’t want to get rid of them.
It should NOT be a business. Does that raise any red flags for you?

I would simply tell her that the questionnaire she filled out stated that she was not buying her for breeding purposes. That you do not intend on giving her full registration. This will not stop her from breeding her though. The only way you can ensure that is to have her spayed before she leaves your home.

And no, I would not care what lines the males has. I wouldn't consider this as a way to improve or add a line to my breeding program. Especially under the circumstances.
__________________
Steph, Mama to 6 skin babies and beautiful yorkies!
fannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 03:25 PM   #10
YT 1000 Club Member
 
PrestigeousYT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Somewhere Out there............
Posts: 1,742
Default

I would back out completely on the sale.
She filled out the application with no interest to breed.
If she is pulling this now, you are in for a lot more suprises from her.
I would back out before she gets your pup

Deana
Prestigeous
PrestigeousYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:50 PM   #11
No Longer a Member
 
YorkieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: South Florida
Posts: 8,577
Default puppy

After reading her email regarding making money, what are the chances of her only breeding once? If she got a litter of nice puppies and got a big price, you can pretty much take it to the bank she will breed her a number of times...

How can a dog have a false pregnancy when it is spayed and has no reproductive organs..no ovaries, no hormones, no hormones, no false pregnancies...this woman can not have ever bred and shown in the past...
YorkieRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:56 PM   #12
Yorkie Yakker
 
AlJo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestigeousYT View Post
I would back out completely on the sale.
She filled out the application with no interest to breed.
If she is pulling this now, you are in for a lot more suprises from her.
I would back out before she gets your pup

Deana
Prestigeous
Ditto... my momma sences are tingling.
__________________
Alana
aljopaws.com
AlJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:04 PM   #13
YT 1000 Club Member
 
Susan123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,455
Default

Besides above mentioned, you don't really know the males lines, sure she mentioned Champions (a few in how many gens?).... but you do know where the girl is from and you don't want any from her (from what I read, you were trying to improve your line) as she's on the large side. This woman's being manipulative. Good luck.
Susan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #14
Donating YT 500 Club Member
 
TeddyandTiffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Seymour, Indiana
Posts: 1,384
Default The More I Think...

Thanks so much to ALL of U for Helping Me...U know I "Thought" I got to know her some, her husband had surgery and I was letting her pay her whenever to help her out, even waited on her 1st payment. But I NEVER went back and read her Questionnaire until just now, I read it when she 1st filled it out. See how things can "SLIP" by us. Noticed how she didn't answer some of the questions...Should of been a BIG RED FLAG TO ME!!! She wanted Thelma, but she was already adopted so she chose Billie which is a living doll! Here is a copy of her Questionnaire and her answers. I put her answers in RED & just took her name and address out. What do U think?? U know she told me a few weeks ago she use to breed AKC Show Yorkies and she even SHOWED them, I thought it was neat, I was so eager to LEARN, NEVER EVER thinking about she would WANT Billie to BREED!!! How crazy am I?? See ALL of us (MORE ME!!!!!!) NEED to SLOW down and REALLY go over EVERY SINGLE detail. Everything happens for a reason and they are LESSONS in life!! I've LEARNED a BIG ONE TODAY!!!!!!! I'm not out to SELL her I'm out to FIND her a GOOD, LOVING, CARING ADOPTING HOME!!!!! I don't want to hurt anyone over Billie but I HAVE to make sure her NEEDS come 1st!!! NOT ANYONES WANTS!!!!! Her WELFARE is my BIGGEST CONCERN, Her life time without me!!! Hugs

1. Name:
Address:
City: Frankfort
State: Kentucky
E-Mail:
Telephone:
Cell Phone:
Best Time to call? During the day if necessary

2. What is your adoption time line?
(Wanting to adopt right away or needing a payment plan)

3. Do you currently own pets? (Breed, size. sex, how many?) Yes 1 Yorkie Female 4 years old

4. Are you a breeder or interested in breeding? Not at all Ė just want a pet and play pal for our yorkie at home.

5. Will you abide by our Spay/Neuter Contract if you're adopting a Pet Yorkshire Terrier Puppy? Yes

6. Do you have a preference sex, color or other traits? Female Ė 4 pounds Ė 5 pounds, no larger

7. Do you have a fenced in yard? Yes

8. Where will your Yorkshire Terrier Puppy spend his/her time? (Inside, yard, Play Pen, crate, etc.) Inside and in yard

9.Will your Yorkshire Terrier Puppy have full run of the house or will he/she be restricted? Full run along with other yorkie

10 How long each day will your Yorkshire Terrier Puppy be home alone? None Ė husband is retired. They will also travel on vactions

11. Please explain your work schedule and how your Yorkshire Terrier Puppies needs will be taken care of: Husband retired and at home

It does not allow me to copy and paste your page 2. So I put her answers to the questions where they should go.

12. What kind of research have you done on Yorkshire Terriers? We have had yorkies, at least one or two at a time, consistently for the past 15 years. We just had one put down, 14 years old, diabetic, wonderful little lady.


13. Do you know the special needs of a Toy Breed?

14. Have you ever returned a dog for any reason? (If yes, what was the reason?) I have never returned a purchased pet.

15. Do you rent or own your home? (Renters will you have permission to keep you Yorkshire Terrier Puppy?) We own our home

16. How many people live in your home? (Please list ages for ALL, including Children.) my husband (retired) and myself are the only ones in the house. No children at home.

17. How did you find us?

18. What is the name of your Veterinarian your new Yorkshire Terrier Puppy will be seeing? (Must supply Name, Address, Phone # & E-Mail)

19. Please give three references other then family: (Veterinarian, breeder, friend, ect.)
Please include contact info: Name, Address, Phone # & E-Mail.
1.
2.
3.

20.Will you personally pick up your Yorkshire Terrier Puppy? I can pick up in Jeffersonville or New Albany or half way to Seymour

21.Will we be needing to meet you for you to pick up you Yorkshire Terrier Puppy? (If so where would you like to meet?)

I am interested in Thelma. Is she still available?
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 06:37 PM   #15
Donating YT 500 Club Member
 
TeddyandTiffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Seymour, Indiana
Posts: 1,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar's Mom View Post
I can tell you one thing, be very careful. I live within twenty miles of Frankfort and there is a pet store that I go to there that buys all the yorkies and other puppies they can find. i questioned them on this once when they found out I am a yorkie breeder, they inquired as to getting my puppies. I flat out told them I don't sell to pet stores. then I was told that they have two or three yorkie breeders local to Frankfort that sell to them. I would be careful having any dealings at all with anyone out of Frankfort unless I know them personally.
I will watch that's for sure!! Thanks so very very much!
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Google
 

SHOP NOW: Amazon :: eBay :: Buy.com :: Newegg :: PetStore :: Petco :: PetSmart


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2003 - 2018 YorkieTalk.com
Privacy Policy - Terms of Use

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163