View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007, 06:36 PM   #14
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default The More I Think...

Thanks so much to ALL of U for Helping Me...U know I "Thought" I got to know her some, her husband had surgery and I was letting her pay her whenever to help her out, even waited on her 1st payment. But I NEVER went back and read her Questionnaire until just now, I read it when she 1st filled it out. See how things can "SLIP" by us. Noticed how she didn't answer some of the questions...Should of been a BIG RED FLAG TO ME!!! She wanted Thelma, but she was already adopted so she chose Billie which is a living doll! Here is a copy of her Questionnaire and her answers. I put her answers in RED & just took her name and address out. What do U think?? U know she told me a few weeks ago she use to breed AKC Show Yorkies and she even SHOWED them, I thought it was neat, I was so eager to LEARN, NEVER EVER thinking about she would WANT Billie to BREED!!! How crazy am I?? See ALL of us (MORE ME!!!!!!) NEED to SLOW down and REALLY go over EVERY SINGLE detail. Everything happens for a reason and they are LESSONS in life!! I've LEARNED a BIG ONE TODAY!!!!!!! I'm not out to SELL her I'm out to FIND her a GOOD, LOVING, CARING ADOPTING HOME!!!!! I don't want to hurt anyone over Billie but I HAVE to make sure her NEEDS come 1st!!! NOT ANYONES WANTS!!!!! Her WELFARE is my BIGGEST CONCERN, Her life time without me!!! Hugs

1. Name:
Address:
City: Frankfort
State: Kentucky
E-Mail:
Telephone:
Cell Phone:
Best Time to call? During the day if necessary

2. What is your adoption time line?
(Wanting to adopt right away or needing a payment plan)

3. Do you currently own pets? (Breed, size. sex, how many?) Yes 1 Yorkie Female 4 years old

4. Are you a breeder or interested in breeding? Not at all – just want a pet and play pal for our yorkie at home.

5. Will you abide by our Spay/Neuter Contract if you're adopting a Pet Yorkshire Terrier Puppy? Yes

6. Do you have a preference sex, color or other traits? Female – 4 pounds – 5 pounds, no larger

7. Do you have a fenced in yard? Yes

8. Where will your Yorkshire Terrier Puppy spend his/her time? (Inside, yard, Play Pen, crate, etc.) Inside and in yard

9.Will your Yorkshire Terrier Puppy have full run of the house or will he/she be restricted? Full run along with other yorkie

10 How long each day will your Yorkshire Terrier Puppy be home alone? None – husband is retired. They will also travel on vactions

11. Please explain your work schedule and how your Yorkshire Terrier Puppies needs will be taken care of: Husband retired and at home

It does not allow me to copy and paste your page 2. So I put her answers to the questions where they should go.

12. What kind of research have you done on Yorkshire Terriers? We have had yorkies, at least one or two at a time, consistently for the past 15 years. We just had one put down, 14 years old, diabetic, wonderful little lady.

13. Do you know the special needs of a Toy Breed?

14. Have you ever returned a dog for any reason? (If yes, what was the reason?) I have never returned a purchased pet.

15. Do you rent or own your home? (Renters will you have permission to keep you Yorkshire Terrier Puppy?) We own our home

16. How many people live in your home? (Please list ages for ALL, including Children.) my husband (retired) and myself are the only ones in the house. No children at home.

17. How did you find us?

18. What is the name of your Veterinarian your new Yorkshire Terrier Puppy will be seeing? (Must supply Name, Address, Phone # & E-Mail)

19. Please give three references other then family: (Veterinarian, breeder, friend, ect.)
Please include contact info: Name, Address, Phone # & E-Mail.

20.Will you personally pick up your Yorkshire Terrier Puppy? I can pick up in Jeffersonville or New Albany or half way to Seymour

21.Will we be needing to meet you for you to pick up you Yorkshire Terrier Puppy? (If so where would you like to meet?)

I am interested in Thelma. Is she still available?
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!