YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community


Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > Yorkie Health & Diet
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2017, 11:18 AM   #1
Yorkie Yakker
 
lola123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: san angelo
Posts: 61
Default Food

I am currently feeding my Morkie puppy Fresh Pet. She is eating the Bison and Beef formula. She does not like the puppy formula. I noticed that it does not have any vitamins etc.


I am looking for a good dog food for her. I am thinking about Merrick.


Has anyone tried that?


Thanks
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 03-24-2017, 12:34 PM   #2
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,751
Default

Wouldn't touch Merrick with a 10 foot pole honestly. Have you tried wellness, Royal canin or Hills ideal balance?
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:22 PM   #3
Donating YT 1000 Club Member
 
canana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,903
Default

My two babies have been on Fromm grain-free over the past year and love it.
__________________
~ laughter is an instant vacation ~
https://scottieandcasie.com/ :: Custom Pet Portrait Paintings
canana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:32 PM   #4
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Boston, MA USA
Posts: 57
Default No Fromm for me

Just a shout out about so called Fromm puppy-adult food. My girlfriend's last three bags have had small issues with vomiting and diarrhea. Then she had bacterial issues. I would never do Fromm I don't care how many dog people love it.
Bella2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:38 PM   #5
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Boston, MA USA
Posts: 57
Default

Following products are affected by recall:

BLUE Divine Delights Filet Mignon Flavor in Gravy

ALL BLUE:
New York Strip Flavor
Divine Delights Prime Rib Flavor in gravy
ALL DIVINE DELIGHTS.

BLUE WILDERNESS:

Trail Trays Duck Grill
Beef Grill
Chicken Grill
Turkey Grill

Blue has asked ALL CONSUMERS to stop feeding this to pets call 8778707363 for a full refund.
Bella2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 02:39 PM   #6
BANNED!
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Boston, MA USA
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Wouldn't touch Merrick with a 10 foot pole honestly. Have you tried wellness, Royal canin or Hills ideal balance?
This is why I SWEAR by Wellness. My dog didn't eat when brought home, now he loves this food. ALL natural and made in Massachusetts.
Bella2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:17 PM   #7
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella2017 View Post
Just a shout out about so called Fromm puppy-adult food. My girlfriend's last three bags have had small issues with vomiting and diarrhea. Then she had bacterial issues. I would never do Fromm I don't care how many dog people love it.
That's not necessarily the foods fault. It has had less recalls then probably any food. Very good trustworthy company.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 03:52 AM   #8
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member
Moderator
 
Wylie's Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 35,889
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola123 View Post
I am currently feeding my Morkie puppy Fresh Pet. She is eating the Bison and Beef formula. She does not like the puppy formula. I noticed that it does not have any vitamins etc.

I am looking for a good dog food for her. I am thinking about Merrick.

Has anyone tried that?

Thanks
What do you mean it doesn't have vitamins....? It has all sorts of them:

Ingredients:
Beef, Bison, Bison Liver, Beef Liver, Spinach, Cranberries, Blueberries, Carrageenan, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Iron Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Natural Flavors, Salt, Inulin, Flaxseed Oil, Dried Ground Broccoli and Dried Ground Pomegranate
__________________
~ A friend told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn. ~

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:28 AM   #9
Yorkie Yakker
 
lola123's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: san angelo
Posts: 61
Default

Wow I guess I did not read the label properly. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will stick with Fresh Pet. She loves it.
lola123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 04:49 PM   #10
YT 2000 Club Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: santee, california
Posts: 2,103
Blog Entries: 1
Default Dog food

I need to decide on a dry kibble for my yorkies. They are on science diet I'd wet food and it is a turkey base. Now what kibble to start on. Vet says stick with hills I'd dry. What do you recommend.
sandy simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 06:56 PM   #11
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy simpson View Post
I need to decide on a dry kibble for my yorkies. They are on science diet I'd wet food and it is a turkey base. Now what kibble to start on. Vet says stick with hills I'd dry. What do you recommend.
If it is working for them just keep them on it. Take the advise from your vet.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #12
No Longer a Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: kansas city, mo
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Wouldn't touch Merrick with a 10 foot pole honestly. Have you tried wellness, Royal canin or Hills ideal balance?
I am new and not trying to start any drama by any means but how can you suggest royal canin or hills over merrick? Have you done any research into foods or do you just pick a food that a breeder or vet suggested? I am saying that because they get kick back money for suggesting these big name brands.

Wellness is a solid recommendation, nice quality food. The other 2.. not so much.

For the best reading you can find on food I would visit:
Dry Dog Food Reviews | View All | Dog Food Advisor

That site gives you accurate information on food brands, what ingredients are good, what ingredients are bad, recall history, and basically anything you could imagine related to dog food.

Once again I'm not trying to be rude, but do some research before you can say one brand is better than another. I'd much rather feed my dog Merrick from a quality perspective over royal canin or hills.
jason5906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 09:36 AM   #13
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason5906 View Post
I am new and not trying to start any drama by any means but how can you suggest royal canin or hills over merrick? Have you done any research into foods or do you just pick a food that a breeder or vet suggested? I am saying that because they get kick back money for suggesting these big name brands.

Wellness is a solid recommendation, nice quality food. The other 2.. not so much.

For the best reading you can find on food I would visit:
Dry Dog Food Reviews | View All | Dog Food Advisor

That site gives you accurate information on food brands, what ingredients are good, what ingredients are bad, recall history, and basically anything you could imagine related to dog food.

Once again I'm not trying to be rude, but do some research before you can say one brand is better than another. I'd much rather feed my dog Merrick from a quality perspective over royal canin or hills.
Vets do not get kick backs on dog food. I learned a bit about nutrition in my vet assistant class. Royal Canin prescription food has saved my girl yorkies life. You do realize that the dog food advisor is a human dentist right? All he does. Is grade by ingredients. Food is not just about ingredients it's about the company, the research,nutritionists on staff, trials and so on. You obviously don't know Merricks history and I remember it very clearly. I have done a lot of research and there is a lot behind why I like and choose certain foods. I do find you post a bit rude mostly because you don't know me and just assume I'm an idiot or just am uneducated when it comes to dog food and that is very very far from the truth.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:01 AM   #14
No Longer a Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: kansas city, mo
Posts: 4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Vets do not get kick backs on dog food. I learned a bit about nutrition in my vet assistant class. Royal Canin prescription food has saved my girl yorkies life. You do realize that the dog food advisor is a human dentist right? All he does. Is grade by ingredients. Food is not just about ingredients it's about the company, the research,nutritionists on staff, trials and so on. You obviously don't know Merricks history and I remember it very clearly. I have done a lot of research and there is a lot behind why I like and choose certain foods. I do find you post a bit rude mostly because you don't know me and just assume I'm an idiot or just am uneducated when it comes to dog food and that is very very far from the truth.

You're right, I don't know you but all I have to base my comment off of is your post with no informational facts. You're really just proving my point because you are just spouting off your opinion and not providing any facts or information backing your opinion. I guess vets selling Purina are choosing that food because of it's stellar nutritional ingredients and processing? They value that food over all other food for your dogs health? That makes it hard to believe that they are not receiving any sort of benefits from a company.

To me, food is very much about the ingredients. I have never heard of a company using the best quality ingredients in food production for pets or people who have not done proper research or "trials" as you refer to.

You enjoy royal canin, that's fine and it's your prerogative. Let me tell you about my research on why I do no recommend royal canin or hills.

Let's talk corn:

Corn is not good for your animal, if you've seen otherwise it's probably from a big conglomerate that manufactures a lot of filler in their food such as corn and grains. Not to get me started on food allergies in animals based off grains, I will tell you just a few reasons why corn is not good.

Corn is very high in the glycemic index, this means your pet can have an unhealthy rise in blood sugar. Corn meal is actually higher than regular corn which is a main ingredient of royal canin.

Corn can contain cancer causing agents in pets because they are often contaminated with molds as a result of poor growing conditions, substandard or extended storage. Corn has become a major source of aflatoxin(this is a toxin produced by certain fungi that are found in crops such as corn). There have been plenty of pet related deaths due to Alfatoxins, feel free to research that.

Purina confirmed this in a statement to the South China Morning Post. They stated that cancer-causing aflatoxins were an “unavoidable natural contaminant.” AvoDerm stated that they have since removed the corn from its formula as they believed it was the source of the aflatoxins.

Testing in the US also shows that apart from the recalls from high levels of aflatoxins, nearly every pet food on the market contains aflatoxins or other mold-related mycotoxins. The animal health and nutrition company Alltech analyzed 965 pet food samples and found 98% of them were contaminated with one or more mycotoxins, while 93% contained two or more mycotoxins.

Even grain-free pet foods still contain a high carbohydrate content, so there is the potential for mold spores to contaminate the kibble during storage, especially if it is exposed to a moist environment. This can also happen in your home if your kibble is stored in a moist basement or an open container.

Aflatoxins are also carcinogenic. There has been research that shows tumor growth in animals caused by this.

Processed foods like corn and other grains have a lot more issues than what I've listed above. Feel free to do your own research on that as well. I would avoid reading articles from big conglomerations that use these ingredients, because they are biased and inaccurate.

You can almost find anything on the internet to tell you what you want to hear, so if you want to state opinions like your own, back them up with some research.

Carbohydrates in pet food are a cheap way for a company to manufacture food. Anytime you are picking out a food you should have meats listed before anything else on the label.

Royal canin uses by-product meat in their food. That essentially means you are getting leftover parts(this is what is left over after the meat is harvested off the animal, so it can essentially be anything). If you love your pet why don't you give them the benefit of eating parts of the animal that are supposed to be consumed. I know I wouldn't want to eat chicken parts for dinner.

I could really go on all day because I have done my research and I have done plenty of it. If you want to feed your dog by-product, grains, and other harmful items. That's up to you. Small dogs do not require a lot of food so buying a quality ingredient is not to difficult to do even on a budget.

I was wrong about my statement with Merrick, because you're right I haven't done research on the current state of the company. I have now. They used to be a decent company, Purina purchased them. I would not recommend them.

You've had a ton of posts and provided a lot of help to people on this forum I'm sure. I just don't care for people's opinions on something when there is no factual evidence. You could have been feeding your dog the worst quality food in existence and moved to royal canin which would be a step up, and made your dog better, I don't know. I can tell you the breeder I got my dog from gave me a starter pack of royal canin. Why? What good would that do me? It was for their benefit with kick back they got from the company for giving out their product. Just because a company hasn't had any recalls for a long time doesn't mean they aren't giving your pet very unhealthy items.

I realize I'm new to this forum but at least I can provide some facts instead of trying to bully someone around because you've made a lot of posts and have very strong opinions about how things should be. I would agree with your wellness recommendation like I said in my early post. Those ingredients are solid.
jason5906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 12:44 PM   #15
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member
 
Lovetodream88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: LaPlata, Md
Posts: 22,751
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason5906 View Post
You're right, I don't know you but all I have to base my comment off of is your post with no informational facts. You're really just proving my point because you are just spouting off your opinion and not providing any facts or information backing your opinion. I guess vets selling Purina are choosing that food because of it's stellar nutritional ingredients and processing? They value that food over all other food for your dogs health? That makes it hard to believe that they are not receiving any sort of benefits from a company.

To me, food is very much about the ingredients. I have never heard of a company using the best quality ingredients in food production for pets or people who have not done proper research or "trials" as you refer to.

You enjoy royal canin, that's fine and it's your prerogative. Let me tell you about my research on why I do no recommend royal canin or hills.

Let's talk corn:

Corn is not good for your animal, if you've seen otherwise it's probably from a big conglomerate that manufactures a lot of filler in their food such as corn and grains. Not to get me started on food allergies in animals based off grains, I will tell you just a few reasons why corn is not good.

Corn is very high in the glycemic index, this means your pet can have an unhealthy rise in blood sugar. Corn meal is actually higher than regular corn which is a main ingredient of royal canin.

Corn can contain cancer causing agents in pets because they are often contaminated with molds as a result of poor growing conditions, substandard or extended storage. Corn has become a major source of aflatoxin(this is a toxin produced by certain fungi that are found in crops such as corn). There have been plenty of pet related deaths due to Alfatoxins, feel free to research that.

Purina confirmed this in a statement to the South China Morning Post. They stated that cancer-causing aflatoxins were an “unavoidable natural contaminant.” AvoDerm stated that they have since removed the corn from its formula as they believed it was the source of the aflatoxins.

Testing in the US also shows that apart from the recalls from high levels of aflatoxins, nearly every pet food on the market contains aflatoxins or other mold-related mycotoxins. The animal health and nutrition company Alltech analyzed 965 pet food samples and found 98% of them were contaminated with one or more mycotoxins, while 93% contained two or more mycotoxins.

Even grain-free pet foods still contain a high carbohydrate content, so there is the potential for mold spores to contaminate the kibble during storage, especially if it is exposed to a moist environment. This can also happen in your home if your kibble is stored in a moist basement or an open container.

Aflatoxins are also carcinogenic. There has been research that shows tumor growth in animals caused by this.

Processed foods like corn and other grains have a lot more issues than what I've listed above. Feel free to do your own research on that as well. I would avoid reading articles from big conglomerations that use these ingredients, because they are biased and inaccurate.

You can almost find anything on the internet to tell you what you want to hear, so if you want to state opinions like your own, back them up with some research.

Carbohydrates in pet food are a cheap way for a company to manufacture food. Anytime you are picking out a food you should have meats listed before anything else on the label.

Royal canin uses by-product meat in their food. That essentially means you are getting leftover parts(this is what is left over after the meat is harvested off the animal, so it can essentially be anything). If you love your pet why don't you give them the benefit of eating parts of the animal that are supposed to be consumed. I know I wouldn't want to eat chicken parts for dinner.

I could really go on all day because I have done my research and I have done plenty of it. If you want to feed your dog by-product, grains, and other harmful items. That's up to you. Small dogs do not require a lot of food so buying a quality ingredient is not to difficult to do even on a budget.

I was wrong about my statement with Merrick, because you're right I haven't done research on the current state of the company. I have now. They used to be a decent company, Purina purchased them. I would not recommend them.

You've had a ton of posts and provided a lot of help to people on this forum I'm sure. I just don't care for people's opinions on something when there is no factual evidence. You could have been feeding your dog the worst quality food in existence and moved to royal canin which would be a step up, and made your dog better, I don't know. I can tell you the breeder I got my dog from gave me a starter pack of royal canin. Why? What good would that do me? It was for their benefit with kick back they got from the company for giving out their product. Just because a company hasn't had any recalls for a long time doesn't mean they aren't giving your pet very unhealthy items.

I realize I'm new to this forum but at least I can provide some facts instead of trying to bully someone around because you've made a lot of posts and have very strong opinions about how things should be. I would agree with your wellness recommendation like I said in my early post. Those ingredients are solid.
You can believe what you want honestly I can't change your mind but A LOT of dog food companies don't do that stuff. If it all about ingredients then you wouldn't mind feeding blue buffalo that has had lots of recalls are poor quality control and has lost several lawsuits. It's not all about ingredients. Most vets only sale prescription food and they DO NOT get a kick back. When everyone was saying this a while back I compaired the price of the food I payed at my vet to chewy and other places and it's the same price. You insulted my intelligence in your first post. I'm not an idiot. Royal Canin prescriptionfood has saved my dogs life. The probably with people like you who bash prescription foods is other people will come along and then refuse to feed there dog a prescription food when they are suffering from an illness that needs it because people have convinced them that those ingredients are just terrible and the dog is left suffering when that food could change its life.
__________________
Taylor
My babies Joey, Penny ,Ollie & Dixie
Callie Mae, you will forever be in my heart!
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Google
 

SHOP NOW: Amazon :: eBay :: Buy.com :: Newegg :: PetStore :: Petco :: PetSmart


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2003 - 2018 YorkieTalk.com
Privacy Policy - Terms of Use

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166