YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community


Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > Sick & Injured / Emergencies Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
YorkieTalk Newbie!
 
Lindyloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8
Default Daffney is having tracheal surgery

Daffney was 4 when we adopted her 3 years ago. From the very start she did the reverse sneezing and when she got excited, she would cough and honk like a goose. At first it scared the dickens out of me, but she'd always recover very quickly.

I asked the vet about it and he told me it was called collapsing trachea or laryngeal paralysis. He said that he didn't think it would get any worse, so we didn't need to worry about it.

At the end of March Daffney caught kennel cough while romping outside with a neighbor's dog. As soon as I realized she was sick I brought her straight to the vet and he put her on antibiotics, which worked quickly. Unfortunately, this illness antagonized her collapsing trachea. The vet was seeing her a couple of times a week for steroid shots to keep the swelling down. She was showing tremendous improvement and we thought that she was out of the woods--until last Friday night.

She woke us up because her breathing sounded like a bullfrog. She was panting, her whole body was heaving with each breath, her tongue was hanging out of the side of her mouth, and her eyes were wide with fear. I was able to reach our vet almost immediately and he told me she wouldn't suffocate. He thought she might be too warm and to cool her down. That worked, thank Heaven. The next morning we went in to see him and agreed that we needed to schedule the surgery. He said that it would be laser surgery to eliminate the excess tissue in her trachea that causes the problem.

Our vet arranged an appointment with the same surgeon who repaired both of Daffney's knees, but we haven't had a chance to speak with him yet.

So, my questions are:
Have any of your babies had this laser surgery?
How long did the surgery take?
How long was the recovery?
Is there anything we need to know about?

Linda K.
Lindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 05-21-2009, 03:48 AM   #2
Luving my babies
Donating Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Over the rainbow
Posts: 3,291
Default

I dont have any answers to your questions. I just wanted to tell you to keep your head up and we will be praying for Daffney!!!!!
__________________
Renee, Tayah, Dash, Bella & Paige
rbelland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:22 AM   #3
YorkieTalk Newbie!
 
Lindyloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8
Default

Thank you, Renee. Prayers are always welcome.

Linda K.
Lindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:41 AM   #4
No Longer A Member
 
ARCHIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 16,218
Animal Smiley 049

I know nothing about this kind of surgery and it scares me as well
because when excited Buddy does this also.
Sending prayer's for your little one. I hope surgery goes well
and he has a speedy recovery.
ARCHIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #5
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker
 
Yorkiexpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Posts: 108
Default Collapsed Trachea surgery

My little guy Rhett has CT and has been treated for the last two years for it...he is on Torbutrol and lasix twice a day...1/4 tab each morning and evening 7 am and 7 pm....I have known of a few who have had the Ct surgery although it was not laser.....they actually had a stent placed in the trachea...but end result was.....the Trachea ended up collapsing in a different area than the original collapse.....the recovery for the surgery in my opinion is far worse than treating this.....there is the possibility of pnumonia...which several have died from within weeks of the surgery....CT is very tricky to treat....some give large amounts of meds that more or less keep the dog in a stupor...we have shosen to treat rhett with diet and mild meds....the important thing to remember it to keep the respritory sustem clear of fluids, as they build up is causes the heart to work overtime and the lungs and the trachea to clear them.....main thing is to keep the weight down so the heart does not have to work so hard...and watch allergies..Rhet is allergic to corn, soy and wheat....and the pollens from those really work hard on his system..we have him on Solid Gold Holistiq Blends food, and keep our house cool...humidity, especially where we live plays a major role in his breathing so the cooler the better...I also use Olbas Oil on his throat when he has bad breathing episodes, it works much like any menthol works for us..it opens his airways for breathing....he even comes to us now when he knows he needs it...He has learned his limits....other than that he is a pretty normal little 5 yr old guy....and he has no plans to leave us yet.....
Would I have the surgery for him, even if he was a candidate for it I still would not do it...his collapse is way to low....so surgery is not an option I have to deal with and if it was, I would not do it to him. But that is just my opinion.
Where are you having the surgery done? and how many surgeries like this have they done and at what success rate.....these are all questions I would be asking.....I am sorry if I sound negative on this but I have been going thru this with Rhett for 2 years now and he has even went out cold on us once a year ago....but came back. Plus we have not started with any steriods as yet as they do damage to the heart....and the longer you can go without them the better, especially since Collapsing Trachea and heart disease seem to go hand in hand.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyloo View Post
Daffney was 4 when we adopted her 3 years ago. From the very start she did the reverse sneezing and when she got excited, she would cough and honk like a goose. At first it scared the dickens out of me, but she'd always recover very quickly.

I asked the vet about it and he told me it was called collapsing trachea or laryngeal paralysis. He said that he didn't think it would get any worse, so we didn't need to worry about it.

At the end of March Daffney caught kennel cough while romping outside with a neighbor's dog. As soon as I realized she was sick I brought her straight to the vet and he put her on antibiotics, which worked quickly. Unfortunately, this illness antagonized her collapsing trachea. The vet was seeing her a couple of times a week for steroid shots to keep the swelling down. She was showing tremendous improvement and we thought that she was out of the woods--until last Friday night.

She woke us up because her breathing sounded like a bullfrog. She was panting, her whole body was heaving with each breath, her tongue was hanging out of the side of her mouth, and her eyes were wide with fear. I was able to reach our vet almost immediately and he told me she wouldn't suffocate. He thought she might be too warm and to cool her down. That worked, thank Heaven. The next morning we went in to see him and agreed that we needed to schedule the surgery. He said that it would be laser surgery to eliminate the excess tissue in her trachea that causes the problem.

Our vet arranged an appointment with the same surgeon who repaired both of Daffney's knees, but we haven't had a chance to speak with him yet.

So, my questions are:
Have any of your babies had this laser surgery?
How long did the surgery take?
How long was the recovery?
Is there anything we need to know about?

Linda K.
__________________
Connie Lamanteer and Isabella
"My GME Angel" RIP 3/2/10~ 8/5/11
www.isabellaGMEresearchfund.com
Yorkiexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 11:47 AM   #6
YT 500 Club Member
 
jeanietoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: pennsylvania
Posts: 783
Default

I am anxious to know how this works out for you. I have heard the results of this surgery aren't too good or don't last. My brother's yorkie was given this option when he was 12 and the meds were no longer working but his vet said the surgery doesn't always help so they had him euthanized. I hope it works for your dog.
jeanietoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:31 PM   #7
YorkieTalk Newbie!
 
Lindyloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8
Default

Daffney had another visit with the vet today--to do an x-ray and blood test in preparation for her surgery. I asked some questions and learned that collapsing trachea and laryngeal paralysis are 2 different things--my misunderstanding.

He says Daffney has a "slightly collapsing trachea," but it's not bad enough to need surgery. It's the laryngeal paralysis that's going to be fixed. He explained that it's caused by excess tissue higher up in the larynx and the surgeon will remove some of that tissue with a laser.

Daffney is a large Yorkie--12 pounds right now. She was 13, but we put her on a diet at the vet's recommendation. Our goal is 11 pounds. Anyway, the vet says that because of her size, the surgery is less dangerous.

My vet has sent quite a large number of small dogs Dr. Kenny for this procedure. This is the same surgeon who repaired both of Daffney's ACL's and stabilized her knees. At the time, whenever I told someone about the knee surgery, they always asked if we went to Dr. Kenny. He has an excellent reputation and I'm very comfortable with him.

Thanks for your responses and your prayers.

Linda K.
Lindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:35 AM   #8
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker
 
Yorkiexpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyloo View Post
Daffney had another visit with the vet today--to do an x-ray and blood test in preparation for her surgery. I asked some questions and learned that collapsing trachea and laryngeal paralysis are 2 different things--my misunderstanding.

He says Daffney has a "slightly collapsing trachea," but it's not bad enough to need surgery. It's the laryngeal paralysis that's going to be fixed. He explained that it's caused by excess tissue higher up in the larynx and the surgeon will remove some of that tissue with a laser.

Daffney is a large Yorkie--12 pounds right now. She was 13, but we put her on a diet at the vet's recommendation. Our goal is 11 pounds. Anyway, the vet says that because of her size, the surgery is less dangerous.

My vet has sent quite a large number of small dogs Dr. Kenny for this procedure. This is the same surgeon who repaired both of Daffney's ACL's and stabilized her knees. At the time, whenever I told someone about the knee surgery, they always asked if we went to Dr. Kenny. He has an excellent reputation and I'm very comfortable with him.

Thanks for your responses and your prayers.

Linda K.
oh yes, that is a difference....yes, she is a good size Yorkie...much better for the surgery....or any surgery for that matter.....I hlave never heard of aryngeal paralysis, did he say what causes it.....? Rhett was 2.5 lbs over weight and we had to get it off him too....he is back down to his normal 5 lbs now...if you go to YTNR Collapsing Trachea.com you can see his x rays they were taken when he was over weight....you can see his little fat rolls....we put him on solid Gold Holistiq Blendz...within in a month he was back down to 5 3/4 lbs and now he bounces between 5 and 5.5 lbs....he collects his fat in his chest area and that is where his collapse is lower in the trachea so even an ounce is not good for him...He did not like the food at first but finally figured it was that or nothing...and it helps my other two also eat it....
I will be thinking of you litttle one as she goes into surgery....please let us know how it comes out....it sure helps when you fully trust your vet...I don't know what I would do if i did not have the wondeeful vet we have...he has saved Rhett more than once..!!! He and all the girls in his office are so attached to him....
__________________
Connie Lamanteer and Isabella
"My GME Angel" RIP 3/2/10~ 8/5/11
www.isabellaGMEresearchfund.com
Yorkiexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:48 AM   #9
YorkieTalk Newbie!
 
Lindyloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8
Default

We had another trip to the vet yesterday because Daffney needs steroid shots to keep her throat open until the surgery next week.

In the meantime, I did some research online. There were lots of hits on surgery for laryngeal paralysis, but only two hits on laser surgery and they were in medicalese. What I got out of all this is that there are potential problems with this surgery that can result in inhalation pneumonia. Apparently when the tissue is tied back, the larynx may not open and shut properly, allowing the dog to inhale food into its lungs. The laser surgery removes the excess tissue rather than tying it back, so the chance of aspirating food is much lower.

I discussed this with Dr. Bruce and he said that the laser surgery is much safer. He also said that he has sent dozens of dogs to Dr. Kenney for this surgery and not one of them has had an aspiration problem. So, although I'm still nervous, I'm feeling much less worried.

Another thing that I learned online is that this is a problem usually found in older, large dogs. Although Daffney is big for a Yorkie, at 12 pounds she's hardly a large dog. Anyway, that explains why Yorkie owners wouldn't have heard of this problem.

I'll let you all know how the surgery works out. It's scheduled for 9 AM next Monday, June 1.

Linda K.
Lindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:12 AM   #10
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker
 
Yorkiexpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Posts: 108
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyloo View Post
We had another trip to the vet yesterday because Daffney needs steroid shots to keep her throat open until the surgery next week.

In the meantime, I did some research online. There were lots of hits on surgery for laryngeal paralysis, but only two hits on laser surgery and they were in medicalese. What I got out of all this is that there are potential problems with this surgery that can result in inhalation pneumonia. Apparently when the tissue is tied back, the larynx may not open and shut properly, allowing the dog to inhale food into its lungs. The laser surgery removes the excess tissue rather than tying it back, so the chance of aspirating food is much lower.

I discussed this with Dr. Bruce and he said that the laser surgery is much safer. He also said that he has sent dozens of dogs to Dr. Kenney for this surgery and not one of them has had an aspiration problem. So, although I'm still nervous, I'm feeling much less worried.

Another thing that I learned online is that this is a problem usually found in older, large dogs. Although Daffney is big for a Yorkie, at 12 pounds she's hardly a large dog. Anyway, that explains why Yorkie owners wouldn't have heard of this problem.

I'll let you all know how the surgery works out. It's scheduled for 9 AM next Monday, June 1.

Linda K.
Yes, please do keep me updated I am sending lots of prayer for a succesful surgery and speedy recovery..I also sent you some information privately ..I hope this helps....
__________________
Connie Lamanteer and Isabella
"My GME Angel" RIP 3/2/10~ 8/5/11
www.isabellaGMEresearchfund.com
Yorkiexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:26 AM   #11
No Longer A Member
 
ARCHIE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 16,218
Animal Smiley 049

I am sorry your Daphney needs surgery but wishing her a successful
one and a speedy recovery.
Will watch for an update.
ARCHIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:32 AM   #12
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker
 
Yorkiexpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Posts: 108
Default Interesting web site on CT

I found this web page to be quite helpful for my rhett who has severe CT.
Tracheal Collapse - VeterinaryPartner.com - a VIN company!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyloo View Post
We had another trip to the vet yesterday because Daffney needs steroid shots to keep her throat open until the surgery next week.

In the meantime, I did some research online. There were lots of hits on surgery for laryngeal paralysis, but only two hits on laser surgery and they were in medicalese. What I got out of all this is that there are potential problems with this surgery that can result in inhalation pneumonia. Apparently when the tissue is tied back, the larynx may not open and shut properly, allowing the dog to inhale food into its lungs. The laser surgery removes the excess tissue rather than tying it back, so the chance of aspirating food is much lower.

I discussed this with Dr. Bruce and he said that the laser surgery is much safer. He also said that he has sent dozens of dogs to Dr. Kenney for this surgery and not one of them has had an aspiration problem. So, although I'm still nervous, I'm feeling much less worried.

Another thing that I learned online is that this is a problem usually found in older, large dogs. Although Daffney is big for a Yorkie, at 12 pounds she's hardly a large dog. Anyway, that explains why Yorkie owners wouldn't have heard of this problem.

I'll let you all know how the surgery works out. It's scheduled for 9 AM next Monday, June 1.

Linda K.
__________________
Connie Lamanteer and Isabella
"My GME Angel" RIP 3/2/10~ 8/5/11
www.isabellaGMEresearchfund.com
Yorkiexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:55 AM   #13
kjc
I♥PeekTinkySaph&Finny
Donating Member
 
kjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 18,856
Default

All sounds good to me with this case...

Laser surgery leaves less opportunity for scar tissue to develope, recovery is mush quicker than with conventional Sx bc you don't have the Sx wounds that need to heal and scar tissue can regrow more readily, most important is having a skilled / experienced Laser surgeon, which it sounds like you have one of the best. In Laser Sx, the excess tissue is vaporized, the wound is instantly cauterized by the laser at the time of removal/vaporization, so healing occurs rapidly. The whole Sx is quick bc so many steps are unneccessary with laser sx as opposed to cutting. No sutures involved, less chance of infection. Bc your dog is bigger and has had prior Sx with no problems, all appears to be good. I wouldn't worry too much, I think your pup is in excellent hands.

Sending prayers your way (never hurts), and hugs and a speedy get well soon to your pup. Hope this helps ...
__________________
Kat Infinity Chloe ?
PeekABooTinkerbell Sapphire
kjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 12:48 PM   #14
YorkieTalk Newbie!
 
Lindyloo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Vermont
Posts: 8
Default No surgery for Daffney after all!

We're just back from our 2-hour trip to the surgeon. To our relief, he immediately said that Daffney doesn't look or sound like she's in need of laser surgery to fix the laryngeal paralysis. He suggested that the first thing he should do was sedate her and go in to look at her throat, and we agreed.

He said that it looked almost normal to him and that he wants to treat her with meds. She'll be taking Prednisone for a few weeks--starting with a full pill each day, working down to a quarter pill every three days until they are gone. He is very optimistic that this will work.

He also discussed the collapsing trachea, which he says all Yorkies have to some degree. His opinion is that with a 35% success rate, he is not willing to insert a stent into the trachea. He feels that medication gets the same, if not more success. At this time there is no indication that Daffney will need treatment for her collapsing trachea.

Thanks to all of you for your concern and prayers. I'll let you know how she's feeling in a few weeks.

Linda K.
Lindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:42 PM   #15
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker
 
Yorkiexpress's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: California
Posts: 108
Default

Wonderful news...It sounds like you have an awesome vet...!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyloo View Post
We're just back from our 2-hour trip to the surgeon. To our relief, he immediately said that Daffney doesn't look or sound like she's in need of laser surgery to fix the laryngeal paralysis. He suggested that the first thing he should do was sedate her and go in to look at her throat, and we agreed.

He said that it looked almost normal to him and that he wants to treat her with meds. She'll be taking Prednisone for a few weeks--starting with a full pill each day, working down to a quarter pill every three days until they are gone. He is very optimistic that this will work.

He also discussed the collapsing trachea, which he says all Yorkies have to some degree. His opinion is that with a 35% success rate, he is not willing to insert a stent into the trachea. He feels that medication gets the same, if not more success. At this time there is no indication that Daffney will need treatment for her collapsing trachea.

Thanks to all of you for your concern and prayers. I'll let you know how she's feeling in a few weeks.

Linda K.
__________________
Connie Lamanteer and Isabella
"My GME Angel" RIP 3/2/10~ 8/5/11
www.isabellaGMEresearchfund.com
Yorkiexpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Google
 

SHOP NOW: Amazon :: eBay :: Buy.com :: Newegg :: PetStore :: Petco :: PetSmart


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:26 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2003 - 2018 YorkieTalk.com
Privacy Policy - Terms of Use

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166