Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|04-01-2011, 09:57 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: peru, indiana
2 year old potting in the house
I have a 2 year old yorkie and he is only potty trained a 75%. For 75% of the time he will tell me he has to go outside, the other 25% of the time he wil potty on the floor infront of the back door. I have used Natures Miricale to clean it up with, but he still potties in the same spot. The vet said that he did not have a medical condition, that it was a behavior issue. If anyone has got any advice on what to do I would appriciate it. This has been an ongoing problem for a long time and I would like it to end soon.
|04-01-2011, 09:59 AM||#2|
Donating YT 500 Club Member
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA
I would say 75% is pretty good. You will see lots of posts on YT about this issue and some say yorkies are the hardest to potty train and that some never are fully trained. The best thing I would suggest is to not let him have free reign of the house and when you are there to keep an eye on him and take him out often. Good luck!!
Ronda & Teddi
** PPU - Petite Pups United Member ** The PINK Club Member **
SHOP NOW: Amazon :: eBay :: Buy.com :: Newegg :: PetStore :: Petco :: PetSmart