YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > Breeding / Showing / Traveling > Breeder, Vet, & Groomer Reviews
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2016, 10:38 AM   #31
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

First of all ..... Thank you to everyone that's posted about their babies they love from me.
Secondly .... I could care less who's disappointed because of my "WEBSITE NAME".
Thirdly .... Shouldn't "you people" be worrying about the breeders selling sick puppies - parents living in cages - with no vet care. Not a name in a website ?

I'm true my discusted to read such nonsense. And frankly don't give a damn what you think.

Oh and my pricing is non of your damn business.
You tell me after you care for these puppies starting with the breaking of the sacs to the hand feedings and tube feedings some may need because they are small (and why I won't breed small babies) spend 24-7 care with them - up to 16 weeks sometimes. (YEA I DONT FORCE MINE OUT HE DOOR LJKE BREEDERS DO BREEDINF FOR JUST MONEY!!! I recently canceled and returned a paid in full sale because the buyer was mad I wouldn't let the baby for home as 12 weeks!!!)

Actually you know what. I don't need to explain anything to anyone.
I'm sure with this post I will be deleted after years of dedication to the site and donations. But if a person speaks their mind hats what the mod does - ban you.

Like I said - my repeat family's , my happy family's. Speak for them selves. If because I love my dogs to have the gorgeous wide short muzzle and be beautiful..... Move on. There are many others breeding.

And I'm not even going to touch on the Parti comment. That's just old and rediculous. My babies are AKC registered. I follow the AKC NOT SOME SILLY GROUP.

I'm pretty much done here. This is plainly insulting to me and now I see why most people have left this forum. I've stayed as I've met and fell in love with some of the most wonderful people here and have made such wonderful lifelong friends from here.
Look at my statistics.

I'm done. Carry on with rude remarks about my website name.

Breny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 06-01-2016, 10:40 AM   #32
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael1983 View Post
There have been some very valid points here.

Having lost Troy 3 years ago, I think health of the lines was way more important to me, knowledge/accessibility of the breeder was at the top of the list and I was about 15% concerned with the look of the yorkie as I assumed that I would get a quality yorkie by the way I chose the breeder (if that makes sense).
Health def should be important. 👍👍👍

Old 06-01-2016, 11:41 AM   #33
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breny View Post
First of all ..... Thank you to everyone that's posted about their babies they love from me.
Secondly .... I could care less who's disappointed because of my "WEBSITE NAME".
Thirdly .... Shouldn't "you people" be worrying about the breeders selling sick puppies - parents living in cages - with no vet care. Not a name in a website ?

I'm true my discusted to read such nonsense. And frankly don't give a damn what you think.

You tell me after you care for these puppies starting with the breaking of the sacs to the hand feedings and tube feedings some may need because they are small (and why I won't breed small babies) spend 24-7 care with them - up to 16 weeks sometimes. (YEA I DONT FORCE MINE OUT HE DOOR LJKE BREEDERS DO BREEDINF FOR JUST MONEY!!! I recently canceled and returned a paid in full sale because the buyer was mad I wouldn't let the baby for home as 12 weeks!!!)

I'm sure with this post I will be deleted after years of dedication to the site and donations. But if a person speaks their mind hats what the mod does - ban you.

Like I said - my repeat family's , my happy family's. Speak for them selves. If because I love my dogs to have the gorgeous wide short muzzle and be beautiful..... Move on. There are many others breeding.

And I'm not even going to touch on the Parti comment. That's just old and rediculous. My babies are AKC registered. I follow the AKC NOT SOME SILLY GROUP.

I'm pretty much done here. This is plainly insulting to me and now I see why most people have left this forum. I've stayed as I've met and fell in love with some of the most wonderful people here and have made such wonderful lifelong friends from here.
Look at my statistics.

I'm not sure why you're upset. Although Parti's can be registered with the AKC, they do not conform to the AKC's breed standards. I posted the link above, but the breed standards say:
Disqualifications:
Any solid color or combination of colors other than blue and tan as described above. Any white markings other than a small white spot on the forechest that does not exceed 1 inch at its longest dimension.
Those are the AKC breed standards, not mine. As for prices, those are on your website. IN MY OPINION, that is too much to pay for a pet quality dog, but if others want to pay that for a healthy animal, they're welcome to do so. I do have a right to express my opinion, right?

I understand that you don't care what people think of your website name (you've already made that abundantly clear), but as a member of Yorkietalk, I have a right to voice my opinion, and to agree with others who have pointed out that the YTCA also doesn't like the term "babydoll."

And, I gave you the benefit of the doubt by saying that if the health guarantee is good (I couldn't find it on your website) and the dog appears to be healthy, then the OP should go for it and buy a dog from you. This is the same level of scrutiny that should be applied to ANY breeder. I'm here to help the OP, not to rubber stamp or overlook potential red flags.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 12:09 PM   #34
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

It's interesting to see a breeder being judged, not on her good reputation and beautiful Yorkies, but on words used in a web site and now, of course, the stale old Parti argument. I'm disgusted to see this kind of judging is encouraged by the YTCA.
From my perspective, Breny has a strong sense of who she is and what she wants. She knew when she chose her web site name a certain faction would criticize her for it, but she felt it was very descriptive of her breeding and decided to use it. As for the Parti color Yorkie, Breny is one of a few excellent breeders who choose to promote it and refuse to work towards extinguishing the trait from the breed. She knew the aforementioned faction would punish her for this, but she stands by her principles and convictions.
Finally, the money always ends up in the discussion, doesn't it?
Old 06-01-2016, 12:22 PM   #35
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Most of my family is from the south so when they say oh their such a baby doll it means cute, precious ect. so I never really thought it was a bad thing.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:45 PM   #36
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicgenie View Post
It's interesting to see a breeder being judged, not on her good reputation and beautiful Yorkies, but on words used in a web site and now, of course, the stale old Parti argument. I'm disgusted to see this kind of judging is encouraged by the YTCA.
From my perspective, Breny has a strong sense of who she is and what she wants. She knew when she chose her web site name a certain faction would criticize her for it, but she felt it was very descriptive of her breeding and decided to use it. As for the Parti color Yorkie, Breny is one of a few excellent breeders who choose to promote it and refuse to work towards extinguishing the trait from the breed. She knew the aforementioned faction would punish her for this, but she stands by her principles and convictions.
Finally, the money always ends up in the discussion, doesn't it?
Again, this is a forum in which people are free to express their opinions. You are free to differ. The information I provided about Partis is based on AKC standards. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the AKC. Again, I repeat, Partis are allowed to be registered with the AKC. However, they are considered to have a color fault when shown, according to the AKC standards I posted above. If you have information on AKC policy that differs from what I posted, please provide links. If I am wrong, then the AKC needs to update their website. If I had any sway with the AKC, I'd encourage them to not disqualify Partis for show purposes, but alas I don't. I'm not aware of the "stale old parti argument." I'm probably on your side with wanting them to be shown (if that's what you want). And I haven't been approached by anyone from the YTCA about the use of the words "teacup" and "babydoll," so no, they haven't been cheerleading me from the side. No conspiracy there.

There are plenty of people willing to pay $1500 to $3000 for a pet quality dog. I just happen to not be one of them. I have the right, don't I? She might want to revise her website if she doesn't want her prices to be publicly known. While we're on the topic, asking for someone's Yorkietalk username on the purchase application is also a headscratcher, and if it were me, I'd take that off the application. Just my opinion.

I applaud Breny's statement that she doesn't release her dogs until they are 12 weeks old. That's a good thing. I'm not sure why you or she thinks that I am attacking her. But the acrimony expressed by you and her upon being mildly challenged or questioned is just another red flag for me. A good breeder wouldn't go ballistic upon being challenged, they would explain their point of view. But that's just my opinion.
pstinard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:20 PM   #37
♥ Maximo and Teddy
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstinard View Post
There are plenty of people willing to pay $1500 to $3000 for a pet quality dog. I just happen to not be one of them.
Here in the Mid-Atlantic, typical prices for champion-sired, AKC limited registration (mandatory spay/neuter) Yorkie pet boys started at $1,600 and girls $1,800.

That was 7 years ago when I got Max. Likely has gone up. Prices are significantly higher in New England and other regions.

If I knew nothing about a particular breeder, super high prices would make me suspect the person is a broker. Super low prices would make me think the breeder is cutting corners. As with any pup, research is essential.

Maximo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:24 PM   #38
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Again, this is a forum in which people are free to express their opinions. You are free to differ. The information I provided about Partis is based on AKC standards. If you have a problem with that, take it up with the AKC. Again, I repeat, Partis are allowed to be registered with the AKC. However, they are considered to have a color fault when shown, according to the AKC standards I posted above. If you have information on AKC policy that differs from what I posted, please provide links. If I am wrong, then the AKC needs to update their website. If I had any sway with the AKC, I'd encourage them to not disqualify Partis for show purposes, but alas I don't. I'm not aware of the "stale old parti argument." I'm probably on your side with wanting them to be shown (if that's what you want). And I haven't been approached by anyone from the YTCA about the use of the words "teacup" and "babydoll," so no, they haven't been cheerleading me from the side. No conspiracy there.

There are plenty of people willing to pay $1500 to $3000 for a pet quality dog. I just happen to not be one of them. I have the right, don't I? She might want to revise her website if she doesn't want her prices to be publicly known. While we're on the topic, asking for someone's Yorkietalk username on the purchase application is also a headscratcher, and if it were me, I'd take that off the application. Just my opinion.

I applaud Breny's statement that she doesn't release her dogs until they are 12 weeks old. That's a good thing. I'm not sure why you or she thinks that I am attacking her. But the acrimony expressed by you and her upon being mildly challenged or questioned is just another red flag for me. A good breeder wouldn't go ballistic upon being challenged, they would explain their point of view. But that's just my opinion.
You don't seem to know that it's the YTCA, as the AKC parent club, that dictates the breed standard. If you go on their web site you'll find a whole page dedicated to bashing breeders who use terms like teacup, babydoll and the like, and who breed parti colors. These bashings originated in the YTCA decades ago and continue to be carried out to this day.
Shame on the YTCA for their part in the hostile environment all breeders have to live in, regardless of the quality of their work.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:28 PM   #39
My Tiny Treasures
Donating Member

I thought of something I wanted to add. My pricing is according to overall quality. I get so many requests for babies under 3 lbs I decided to place a price scale , so to speak because I RARELY have anything under 3 lbs and when I do it takes 24/7 care. Two hour feedings either by tube or syringe. 24 hour monitoring. Baby stays at the least until 16 weeks. So that high price is based on my dedication as well. I can count on one hand the babies I've had on that size scale.

That's what I mean. I just hate being judged without someone not knowing me personally and my personal ethics. I post video of my journey with these babies. It's hurtful to be judged.

Old 06-01-2016, 01:39 PM   #40
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Breny is absolutely THE BEST! On March 8th, 2009, my wife and I visited Breny and picked up our own very special little Baby Doll, Giselle, whom we nicknamed Gizzie. She is the absolute Love of my Life, words just cannot convey how much I love this Little Girl - we are absolutely joined at the hip, and we are constant companions, I take her EVERYWHERE! I constantly thank Breny for choosing the profession she did, as she has furnished so many of us with special, healthy, beautiful, WONDERFUL Yorkies with sweet dispositions, and an adventurous, fun-loving spirit!
I am sure there are other very good Yorkie breeders in the country, but I would only, ever obtain my personal Yorkie from Breny. My referrals have also gotten 3 Yorkies from Breny, and are thrilled with them as well!
I am disappointed with the complaint voiced about Breny's use of the descriptor "Baby Doll" for her Yorkies. If you knew Breny at all, you would just naturally know that it is an expression of the love that she has for all of her Yorkies, as the expression describes perfectly how she feels about them, right from their births on out...they are, indeed, her BABY DOLLS!!! We all have many terms of endearment that we use with our Yorkies - fur baby; love bug; precious angel, muffin head, baby girl...and we all should be and feel free to use whatever name we feel fits our Yorkies the best. I never had the slightest problem with the term Baby Doll, I just saw it as a term of endearment that so totally expressed the love that Breny feels for all of her precious Yorkie angels...and if you every have the privilege of actually getting one of Breny's Baby Dolls, I promise you that you are in for one of the happiest, most extraordinary experiences of your life!
RoadRiderCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:52 PM   #41
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
I never thought of the descriptors baby doll or teddy bear face as implying teacup or mini. I understand that these terms are not official terms and discouraged by the YTCA, but there are discernible differences in faces of the top show Yorkies. Many do have shorter snouts and smaller ear sets, well within standard.

I suppose breeders could use basic adjectives like 'beautiful' to describe their lines' faces, but that is really subjective. My boys have beautiful faces, but they are not baby doll or teddy bear (Don't tell Teddy! ).

I do cringe when I see "EXTREME baby doll," meaning essentially no snout. Those are almost always from the Asia-based breeders and have a lot of other problems.

I support the breed club, imperfect just like any other entity and its membership may be. I also admire your passionate and informed advocacy for the ethical breeding of dogs.

Maybe there could be a little more leeway with descriptor terms for selling pets? I know that health and temperament should come first, but we can't deny that we have a certain look in mind when we seek a puppy from a breeder.

For instance, there is a fairly wide range of body types among Yorkies in the show ring, cobby vs longer legged. I don't think I have ever seen a breeder advertise longer legged, but they do advertise cobby. I don't think there has ever been any objection to that, although cobby implies smaller.

I thought the trend among show Yorkies has been for a small "bow tie" ear set, and that snouts can vary fairly widely. I've seen snouts of all lengths, shorter and longer in the ring. As long they have a discernible snout. I think even you have commented that judges vary in what they place importance on, a certain type of face vs the perfect gait and coat. Ideally a dog will have it all, but not all champions look exactly alike.
I think cobby actually means short bodied - or blocky. I've not heard of that trend of bow tie ear from breeders although I have seen lots of ears tied towards each other to offset the too far spacing of the ears. It is why many judges check the top knot for that reason and also to feel the shape of the top of the head.

I certainly have commented upon judge variance in placing certain types of dogs and even linked an article or two here about that. Most judges of Yorkies as per the standard should place a huge importance on coat and color.
Old 06-01-2016, 02:09 PM   #42
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:

You tell me after you care for these puppies starting with the breaking of the sacs to the hand feedings and tube feedings some may need because they are small (and why I won't breed small babies) spend 24-7 care with them - up to 16 weeks sometimes.
(YEA I DONT FORCE MINE OUT HE DOOR LJKE BREEDERS DO BREEDINF FOR JUST MONEY!!! I recently canceled and returned a paid in full sale because the buyer was mad I wouldn't let the baby for home as 12 weeks!!!)

Look at my statistics.

This is so very sad. Here is a wonderful breeder that adores her babies and produces HEALTHY babies that she STANDS BEHIND FOR THE LIFE OF THAT DOG. That alone speaks volumes about this breeder. I went thru her post, and picked out the sentences/thoughts that affected ME the most.....

Sick Puppies....there are hundreds of YT members that every day, run out and continue to buy sick puppies from dishonest people/sources, pet shops, etc. Breeders of merit come here and we bust blood veins in our heads, trying desperately to teach and inform HOW to buy these babies, things to look for in any breeder to determine if they are reputable and responsible and honest....and still, everyday, more and more posts about puppies pushed out the back door at 6-8 weeks old....etc. It is soooooooooooo discouraging to continue to see this happening. It costs a minimum of $1600.00-1800.00 per puppy for a 16 week period, in order to produce and maintain a well cared for baby....THAT is why these babies are dumped out at 6-8 weeks old....nothing but clear, clean profit and NO trouble for a "breeder".....that immature, unvaccinated baby is YOUR problem, thank you very much and good bye.

Pricing.....Anyone that has never done this, should not even offer their uneducated supposition at what a "acceptable price" for a well bred, well cared for puppy "should" be. A loving, caring, concerned breeder does not throw all the "substandard" babies in a box to the side, if they dont look like they are promising show quality/winners, in order to separate the ones that get the best food, the most care, the most loving, etc. These are our babies and we adore each one of them....they are not divided, separated, and treated like after thoughts or unnecessary burdens on our business....reputable breeders love and care for ALL their babies, and we spend every bit as much time and energy and money and emotion for them/with them/on them as we do promising show champions. ALL the breeding stock and their puppies get the best food, the best medical care, the best training, the best we can give them, as dictated by years and years of knowledge and study and continuing education in this business working with these babies. Anyone that has not bred these puppies on the same level that many of us do, are clueless and should have no opinion about what we "should be asking for our puppies." Your opinions are nothing more than uneducated guesses.

I do not know Breny personally....I do not have any of her dogs. I do know from talking to people that DO know her, away from this forum, that she stands by her dogs and they are healthy and long lived. She cares for her dogs, she is respectable and responsible and incompasses/utilizes fabulous breeding practices in her business and she has many, many happy people that own her dogs.....healthy, long lived dogs....THAT says it all.

This forum is unfortunately and tragically, chasing away all the respectable, responsible breeders from this forum/site. That is really an unfortunate thing, there is an unbelieveable wealth of knowledge that everyone on here is loosing access to.....people that have truly dedicated their lives and reputations and hearts and YES! BANK ACCOUNTS!! to producing healthy, happy, beautiful yorkies, are finding the insults and uneducated opinions about how these highly respected, well educated, highly experienced breeders are belittled and criticized by people that have absolutely NO idea about breeding, totally clueless about the realities of a highly successful yorkie breeding and /or showing business, and their uninformed opinions about pricing structures. (Just to give you an idea about what it costs ME at a minimum, to get these babies from PRENATAL mother care (which assures the developing fetuses are getting optimum nutrition from maternal nourishment) thru 16 weeks of age, a puppy that is absolutely NO challenge or having any extra requirements, and sells for a minimum of $1800.00, has cost that breeder at the very least, $112.00/week, from the time it's feet hit the ground until it leaves at 16 weeks old. THAT is with NOTHING extra, like shots, spaying, neutering, baby food, etc. and all the prenatal care that goes into momma before the bitch is even bred, all thru her pregnancy, until whelping..... So, if you have never bred quality yorkies, and provided them the very best in nurturing, care, attention, meds, supplements, training, etc., do NOT even presume you have an educated guess at what that baby should be selling for. You have NO idea of the amount of time, loss sleep, loving attention, special care and nurturing etc that goes into every puppy produced, including but not limited to, prenatal care of quality breeding stock.

I am sorry to see yet another breeder leaving....it has become the norm here and it is doing so much harm to the readers of this forum that could actually benefit from educated, valid knowledge about yorkies and yorkie puppies, and not just uneducated opinions about something, from people who have NO idea what they are talking about.. My momma always used to call this "cutting off your nose to spite your face".......so sad for all of you coming here for valuable help, advice and guidance......

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 06-01-2016 at 02:12 PM.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 03:06 PM   #43
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
A good breeder wouldn't go ballistic upon being challenged, they would explain their point of view. But that's just my opinion.
First of all folks, take a deep breath or perhaps a break if this thread is proving difficult, okay? Seriously, take a break and a breather.

I partially quoted one of Phil's posts here bc I think it really points out something crucial. If people in this thread are going to get heated, go ballistic, and let their emotions in the driver's seat...then absolutely nothing, NA-DA, will be accomplished. Period. That's a fact.

If any of you *do* want to accomplish something positive or constructive here, I think there are many, many of us who are ALL for that - 1,000,000%...!

So, keep it moving in a positive manner and we're good. It's really that simple. Let's have an ADULT DISCUSSION. That's what YT is here for - you're welcome to partake.

And just a reminder: YT members *are* welcome to express ALL OPINIONS as long as they stick within our basic rules. If someone thinks $200 is way too much for a Yorkie, please allow them their opinion - no matter the amount or whether you agree. People are welcome to discuss money, prices, whatever, etcetera....and any of you are free to disagree.

Keep calm. Carry on.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 03:23 PM   #44
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
I thought of something I wanted to add. My pricing is according to overall quality. I get so many requests for babies under 3 lbs I decided to place a price scale , so to speak because I RARELY have anything under 3 lbs and when I do it takes 24/7 care. Two hour feedings either by tube or syringe. 24 hour monitoring. Baby stays at the least until 16 weeks. So that high price is based on my dedication as well. I can count on one hand the babies I've had on that size scale.

That's what I mean. I just hate being judged without someone not knowing me personally and my personal ethics. I post video of my journey with these babies. It's hurtful to be judged.
Of course it hurts badly if you feel you're being judged in a manner that is incongruous with how you view yourself. But such is life -- and this is something we all face every moment of life: we see ourselves one way and others may see something different - that's not frequently an easy conflict. But I just want you to know, I don't feel "judgy" toward you. I'm not judging you here as a person, as a human being. It's SO much smaller than that, really. But that doesn't mean it's not important in some way. Ya know what I mean?

I've never questioned that you love and care for your dogs and are passionate about what you do. You provided a beautiful, loving home for your kiddos - and I think you take great pride in finding good owners for your puppies. I think you want to do right by your pups, never doubted that.

But, I can't / won't lie and say it doesn't bother me that you use "babydoll". It does bother me. I've already stated why.

I always try to understand where someone else is coming from, and I'm hoping you too will try to see where we're coming from, and why....without telling us that we shouldn't feel like we do.

I don't know anyone here, btw, who has a desire to drive breeders from this forum. It's quite the opposite, in my opinion. There is no doubt it's difficult to be a breeder here though - but let's face it, we're talking about precious little lives here being brought into the world. Of course there will be touchy, sensitive areas of discussion - unavoidable almost. So knowing this, let's just ALL really make an effort to keep our cool about us and stay in the spirit of discussion and support.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 03:25 PM   #45
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy1999 View Post
Frankly, I'm shocked by this as well, she charges more if they smaller and this perpetuates the nonsense that smaller is better. Every breeder should be helping the breed in some way, and this just hurts the breed.

This assumption is incorrect and is perpetuated by uninformed people. She may charge more if they are smaller, NOT because they are smaller, but because she has spent twice-ten times the amount of time, care, attention, meds, formulas, vet visits, etc., to be certain progression and growth was normal and occurring as expected/required....THAT is why she may be charging more for a smaller baby, not because she thinks she has, as my father used to say, "slapped a fat hog in the azz and lucked out" with an undersized puppy. Those tiny babies require substantially more time and care and expenses than the babies that were "normal" and expected size. But see......that is information people are clueless about unless they are a breeder.....all uninformed people see is a breeder "jumping" on the opportunity to "gouge" a buyer for a tiny baby. Such a puppy has set a breeder back at least 3 times the amount a "normal, thriving" baby has cost the breeder.

Last edited by Yorkiemom1; 06-01-2016 at 03:29 PM. Reason: fixed quote
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote