YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community


Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > Yorkie Health & Diet
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar JavaChat Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2014, 02:42 PM   #1
Senior Yorkie Talker
 
coco2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 226
Default Rabies shot today

Got Coco's rabies shot today. This is her first shot since we adopted her(she is 4yrs old). I've read several threads on vaccines for yorkies and Coco is 11lbs and not so small. I need opinions regarding what happened today.

Ok, got her shot this morning around 11:00. Then when we got in the car she got a treat since she was such a brave girl. Then around 11:30-11:45 we ate lunch. Coco also had her lunch. Then we had another stop to make before we hit PetSmart. We go into Petsmart and got her food and a new bag of treats. I get into the car and give her one of her new treats. Same brand that we always get, Blue. We always buy Blue Bites and they are small and chewy. Today I thought we would try another type of Blue Bites. They are crunchy instead of chewy. The flavor was Banana and Peanut Butter. About a half hour later, she threw up her lunch along with the treats. We finally get home which was probably another half hour maybe 45 minutes later and I give her another one of her new treats to see if it was the treat or maybe the shot??? So, within 15 minutes she throws up again. (From the time of her shot today and getting home was probably 4hrs) I'm wondering if it's a reaction to the shot today??? I mean it's not like I gave her a completely different brand of treat. Just crunchy instead of chewy and the flavor was different. But she is used to a treat with banana in it, so I'm leaning toward the rabies shot. What do you think? Oh, forgot to tell you. She has never had a problem at all with any brand of treats we have given her. We stick to Wellness and Blue brand treats.

Thank you for your opinions
coco2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 03-31-2014, 03:53 PM   #2
Donating YT 500 Club Member
 
margiepickens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 726
Default

Gosh that is weird. I would say it is probably from the shot, but I'm no expert. Maybe you should give the vet a call. Hope your little one feels better soon.
margiepickens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:08 PM   #3
Senior Yorkie Talker
 
coco2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by margiepickens View Post
Gosh that is weird. I would say it is probably from the shot, but I'm no expert. Maybe you should give the vet a call. Hope your little one feels better soon.

Yes, I thought so too but then I don't know how she has reacted with her past shots since we have just had her under a year. I knew that some animals have reactions with shots and I had expected something different if she reacted at all. May have just been coincidental or it could have been the ingredients in that treat.
coco2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 07:26 PM   #4
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
megansmomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: S. W. Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,235
Default

Did she only get rabies? I doubt that it's the rabies.
__________________
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 04:54 AM   #5
Senior Yorkie Talker
 
coco2013's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 226
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
Did she only get rabies? I doubt that it's the rabies.

Yes, only rabies
coco2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:00 AM   #6
Cedric♥Lola♥Keylo
Donating Member
 
rubymoon2072's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Gilford, NH, USA
Posts: 9,209
Default

it may have been nerves of visiting the vet and then getting the treat if you belly wasnt settled. Just a thought maybe the combo of nerves driving and the treat. Hope she is much better today.
__________________
Cedric N Lola N Keylo
RIP Punkee Princess
rubymoon2072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:05 AM   #7
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
megansmomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: S. W. Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco2013 View Post
Yes, only rabies
Is she feeling better today? If not I'd give your vet a call this morning. The rabies vaccine would not cause her to throw up.
__________________
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 05:57 AM   #8
Love my Boys
Donating Member
 
jp4m2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: w/ my boys
Posts: 5,056
Default

All pharmaceuticals carry some risk. I'm not saying Coco's vomiting is from the rabies vaccine, but it is possible. Dr.Dodds says the rabies vaccine has the most reported adverse events of all the vaccines. This is why she's doing her study to reduce the frequency we are required to administer to our pets.

As you can see vomiting is just one of the reported reactions with this vaccine:

“Rabies is the vaccine most associated with adverse reactions because it’s so potent,” says renowned veterinarian Dr. Jean Dodds. “We have a lot of bad reactions, including fatal ones. They usually occur within two to three weeks after vaccination, although they can appear up to 45 days later. Because the rabies vaccine is a neurogenic protein, meaning it affects the nervous system, what you will often see is seizures or seizure-like disorders like stumbling, ataxia, dementia, and some demyelination, where the animals become wobbly and don’t have proper motor skills. You can also have an autoimmune-like destruction of tissues, skin, blood, joints, the liver or kidneys.” Dr. Dodds adds that animals already ill with immune-related diseases such as cancer can be even more negatively affected. “Often, this is the last thing that causes the animal’s demise.”

Rabies vaccines are the most common group of biological products identified in adverse event reports received by the USDA’s Center for Veterinary Biologics (CVB). Currently, 14 rabies vaccines are labeled for use in dogs. These vaccines must meet the standard requirements established in the Title 9 Code of Federal Regulations. This requires that the vaccine provide a protected fraction of ≥ 83% when comparing vaccinated animals versus control animals…..
Despite the serious under-reporting of vaccinal adverse reactions, the 2008 Report from the USDA’s CVB [JAVMA 232:1000-1002, 2008], states that between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2007, they “requested manufacturers of rabies vaccines to provide adverse event report summaries for their products. During this period, nearly 10,000 adverse event reports (all animal species) were received by manufacturers of rabies vaccines. Approximately 65% of the manufacturer’s reports involved dogs.”……………

Adverse reactions, by percentage reported, include: Vomiting-28.1%; facial swelling-26.3%; injection site swelling or lump-19.4%; lethargy-12%; urticaria-10.1%; circulatory shock-8.3%; injection site pain-7.4%; pruritus-7.4%; injection site alopecia or hair loss-6.9%; death-5.5%; lack of consciousness-5.5; diarrhea-4.6%; hypersensitivity (not specified)-4.6%; fever-4.1%;, anaphylaxis-2.8%; ataxia-2.8%; lameness-2.8%; general signs of pain-2.3%; hyperactivity-2.3%; injection site scab or crust-2.3%;, muscle tremor-2.3%; tachycardia-2.3%; and thrombocytopenia-2.3%.

It's might be best to have future vaccines administered early in the week so the vet would be open rather than doing it on a Friday when they are closing. Also, some people will wait around for about 30 minutes to see if any immediate reactions are going to show themselves........ I hope Coco is doing better today.
__________________
B.J.mom to : Jake J.J. Jack & Joey, momma misses you.....
The joy found in the companionship of a pet is a blessing not given to everyone.
The two most powerful words when we’re in struggle: me too..
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 07:32 AM   #9
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
megansmomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: S. W. Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4m2 View Post
All pharmaceuticals carry some risk. I'm not saying Coco's vomiting is from the rabies vaccine, but it is possible. Dr.Dodds says the rabies vaccine has the most reported adverse events of all the vaccines. This is why she's doing her study to reduce the frequency we are required to administer to our pets.

As you can see vomiting is just one of the reported reactions with this vaccine:

“Rabies is the vaccine most associated with adverse reactions because it’s so potent,” says renowned veterinarian Dr. Jean Dodds. “We have a lot of bad reactions, including fatal ones. They usually occur within two to three weeks after vaccination, although they can appear up to 45 days later. Because the rabies vaccine is a neurogenic protein, meaning it affects the nervous system, what you will often see is seizures or seizure-like disorders like stumbling, ataxia, dementia, and some demyelination, where the animals become wobbly and don’t have proper motor skills. You can also have an autoimmune-like destruction of tissues, skin, blood, joints, the liver or kidneys.” Dr. Dodds adds that animals already ill with immune-related diseases such as cancer can be even more negatively affected. “Often, this is the last thing that causes the animal’s demise.”

Rabies vaccines are the most common group of biological products identified in adverse event reports received by the USDA’s Center for Veterinary Biologics (CVB). Currently, 14 rabies vaccines are labeled for use in dogs. These vaccines must meet the standard requirements established in the Title 9 Code of Federal Regulations. This requires that the vaccine provide a protected fraction of ≥ 83% when comparing vaccinated animals versus control animals…..
Despite the serious under-reporting of vaccinal adverse reactions, the 2008 Report from the USDA’s CVB [JAVMA 232:1000-1002, 2008], states that between April 1, 2004 and March 31, 2007, they “requested manufacturers of rabies vaccines to provide adverse event report summaries for their products. During this period, nearly 10,000 adverse event reports (all animal species) were received by manufacturers of rabies vaccines. Approximately 65% of the manufacturer’s reports involved dogs.”……………

Adverse reactions, by percentage reported, include: Vomiting-28.1%; facial swelling-26.3%; injection site swelling or lump-19.4%; lethargy-12%; urticaria-10.1%; circulatory shock-8.3%; injection site pain-7.4%; pruritus-7.4%; injection site alopecia or hair loss-6.9%; death-5.5%; lack of consciousness-5.5; diarrhea-4.6%; hypersensitivity (not specified)-4.6%; fever-4.1%;, anaphylaxis-2.8%; ataxia-2.8%; lameness-2.8%; general signs of pain-2.3%; hyperactivity-2.3%; injection site scab or crust-2.3%;, muscle tremor-2.3%; tachycardia-2.3%; and thrombocytopenia-2.3%.

It's might be best to have future vaccines administered early in the week so the vet would be open rather than doing it on a Friday when they are closing. Also, some people will wait around for about 30 minutes to see if any immediate reactions are going to show themselves........ I hope Coco is doing better today.
I've discussed Dr. Dodd in the past with my vets and their response to my was a smirk and head shake. Just like in humans vaccinations are a necessary risk that needs to be done for the greater good of the population.
__________________
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain

Last edited by megansmomma; 04-01-2014 at 07:34 AM.
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 09:37 AM   #10
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member
 
107barney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 9,811
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by megansmomma View Post
I've discussed Dr. Dodd in the past with my vets and their response to my was a smirk and head shake. Just like in humans vaccinations are a necessary risk that needs to be done for the greater good of the population.


Agreed. And, the cult like following of this one research veterinarian is beyond my comprehension. If her protocol was so spectacular, then why aren't the prestigious veterinary institutions in this country recommending it? Last I checked, world renowned AAMC in Boston was following AAHA protocols. I don't speak for them, but luckily, I have not heard them speak of her.


OP, rabies is unlikely the culprit. I think your dog had too many snacks and a car ride that made her sick. Hope she feels better soon.
__________________
Washable Doggie Pee Pads (Save 10% Enter YTSAVE10 at checkout)
Cathy, Teddy, Winston and Baby Clyde...RIP angels Barney and Daisy
107barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:05 PM   #11
Love my Boys
Donating Member
 
jp4m2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: w/ my boys
Posts: 5,056
Default

At the risk of derailing this thread I wanted to address the remarks directed at my post concerning Dr.Dodds. Personally, I have great respect and admiration for Dr. Dodds (and Dr. Schultz). The " cult like following" she (and Dr. Schultz) has is from pet owners and veterinarians who are seeking out alternative /complimentary ways to care for our pets. Many pet owners have witnessed firsthand the devastating, and sometimes deadly, outcome in following current medical advice and treatments. To insinuate that only cult like people would be interested in her is such a slap in the face to her and to Dr. Schultz. I find the term a bit distasteful to say the least.

Dr. Dodds has also seen same decline in pet health over the course of her practice and was brave enough to follow her convictions to look into what may be contributing to this decline of our pets health . In doing so she has had to endure much criticism and shunning from her own colleagues to accomplish all the work she has done to help our pets. I have no doubt there are many vets who are reluctant to change would not be to open to new studies and the contradicting information these studies are producing. Because this information runs contrary to what their schooling had taught them, change is difficult for them. A veterinarian had a duty to keep up with the ever changing science and be willing to accept the fact change may be order.

As for "why" the AAHA is so reluctant to accept this "new" protocol to reduce the vaccinations our pets. This is not new information, Dr. Schultz has studies from approx. thirty years ago proving the DOI was longer than thought. These organizations exist primarily to benefit their members, not the public at large. When you have millions of dollars coming in from the very people your dependant on (Pharm. Co.) there exists a huge conflict of interest to do right. Dr. Schultz, who is also a board member of the AAHA admitted the recommendation for the three year vaccine protocol was not based on any scientific studies, it was an arbitrary number chosen to give the illusion to the public they were concerned about their pets best interests and to not tick off the veterinarians for they feared the of loss of income they would lose. Dr. Schultz has studies from as far back as the 1970's showing the DOI was much longer the one year recommendation. He was pushing to change the annual vaccinations recommendation to a tri-annual recommendation back then, with much resistance. Finally in 2003 the AAHA changed its recommendation to tri-annual protocol, which took them over twenty five years to acknowledge this work and make these changes. Dr. Schulz says even this was not enough.



For the record Dr. Dodds is a very accomplished DMV which I'm sure she worked very hard to earn her prestigious resume:

Dr. Dodds gives lectures all over the world on a variety of veterinary topics including clinical pathology, hematology, blood banking, immunology, endocrinology, nutrition, and holistic medicine.

In 1986, Dr. Dodds created a non-profit animal blood bank called Hemopet, which set the standard for veterinary transfusion medicine. She also created Pet Life-Line, a greyhound rescue and adoption program.

Dr. Dodds also formed Hemolife Diagnostics at the same time. Hemolife is a division of Hemopet that provides full-service laboratory diagnostics and expert interpretation of results.

1964 D.V.M. degree with honors from the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Toronto

1986 to Present Established Hemopet, the first nonprofit national blood bank program for animals

Dr. Dodds also assisted Antech Diagnostics and to establish its IFA testing method (published in JAVMA 2000) and with its thyroid testing antibody profiles.

From 1965-1986, she was a member of many national and international committees on hematology, animal models of human disease, veterinary medicine, and laboratory animal science.

Dr. Dodds was a grantee of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NIH) and has over 150 research publications.

She was formerly President of the Scientist’s Center for Animal Welfare
Chairman of the Committee on Veterinary Medical Sciences
Vice-Chairman of the Institute of Laboratory Animal Resources, National Academy of Sciences.

In 1974 Dr. Dodds was selected as Outstanding Woman Veterinarian of the Year, AVMA Annual Meeting, Denver, Colorado
__________________
B.J.mom to : Jake J.J. Jack & Joey, momma misses you.....
The joy found in the companionship of a pet is a blessing not given to everyone.
The two most powerful words when we’re in struggle: me too..
jp4m2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 12:59 PM   #12
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
megansmomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: S. W. Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp4m2 View Post
At the risk of derailing this thread I wanted to address the remarks directed at my post concerning Dr.Dodds. Personally, I have great respect and admiration for Dr. Dodds (and Dr. Schultz). The " cult like following" she (and Dr. Schultz) has is from pet owners and veterinarians who are seeking out alternative /complimentary ways to care for our pets. Many pet owners have witnessed firsthand the devastating, and sometimes deadly, outcome in following current medical advice and treatments. To insinuate that only cult like people would be interested in her is such a slap in the face to her and to Dr. Schultz. I find the term a bit distasteful to say the least.

Dr. Dodds has also seen same decline in pet health over the course of her practice and was brave enough to follow her convictions to look into what may be contributing to this decline of our pets health . In doing so she has had to endure much criticism and shunning from her own colleagues to accomplish all the work she has done to help our pets. I have no doubt there are many vets who are reluctant to change would not be to open to new studies and the contradicting information these studies are producing. Because this information runs contrary to what their schooling had taught them, change is difficult for them. A veterinarian had a duty to keep up with the ever changing science and be willing to accept the fact change may be order.

As for "why" the AAHA is so reluctant to accept this "new" protocol to reduce the vaccinations our pets. This is not new information, Dr. Schultz has studies from approx. thirty years ago proving the DOI was longer than thought. These organizations exist primarily to benefit their members, not the public at large. When you have millions of dollars coming in from the very people your dependant on (Pharm. Co.) there exists a huge conflict of interest to do right. Dr. Schultz, who is also a board member of the AAHA admitted the recommendation for the three year vaccine protocol was not based on any scientific studies, it was an arbitrary number chosen to give the illusion to the public they were concerned about their pets best interests and to not tick off the veterinarians for they feared the of loss of income they would lose. Dr. Schultz has studies from as far back as the 1970's showing the DOI was much longer the one year recommendation. He was pushing to change the annual vaccinations recommendation to a tri-annual recommendation back then, with much resistance. Finally in 2003 the AAHA changed its recommendation to tri-annual protocol, which took them over twenty five years to acknowledge this work and make these changes. Dr. Schulz says even this was not enough.



For the record Dr. Dodds is a very accomplished DMV which I'm sure she worked very hard to earn her prestigious resume:

Dr. Dodds gives lectures all over the world on a variety of veterinary topics including clinical pathology, hematology, blood banking, immunology, endocrinology, nutrition, and holistic medicine.

In 1986, Dr. Dodds created a non-profit animal blood bank called Hemopet, which set the standard for veterinary transfusion medicine. She also created Pet Life-Line, a greyhound rescue and adoption program.

Dr. Dodds also formed Hemolife Diagnostics at the same time. Hemolife is a division of Hemopet that provides full-service laboratory diagnostics and expert interpretation of results.

1964 D.V.M. degree with honors from the Ontario Veterinary College, University of Toronto

1986 to Present Established Hemopet, the first nonprofit national blood bank program for animals

Dr. Dodds also assisted Antech Diagnostics and to establish its IFA testing method (published in JAVMA 2000) and with its thyroid testing antibody profiles.

From 1965-1986, she was a member of many national and international committees on hematology, animal models of human disease, veterinary medicine, and laboratory animal science.

Dr. Dodds was a grantee of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NIH) and has over 150 research publications.

She was formerly President of the Scientist’s Center for Animal Welfare
Chairman of the Committee on Veterinary Medical Sciences
Vice-Chairman of the Institute of Laboratory Animal Resources, National Academy of Sciences.

In 1974 Dr. Dodds was selected as Outstanding Woman Veterinarian of the Year, AVMA Annual Meeting, Denver, Colorado
Well not that we are on the derailment after this poor girl asked if a treat or rabies vaccine could have made her dog throw up aftera long day of vetting, car rides and outings I will respond to you. I do not care about Dr. Dodd and vaccinate my dogs according to my vets advice and guidance. Which is 3 year rabies for all, heart worm and no distemper for Doodlebug from a precious reaction. I DO NOT follow the train of thought regarding holistic vet or human medicine. I also do not find those people that believe vaccines cause autism like former Playmate Jenny Carthy has state is the cause of her sons autism. Those theories have been disproven repeatedly and just like not properly vaccinating children not properly vaccinating does put animals at risk. I want my pets protected from PREVENTABLE diseases just like my children were. When I brought up her name Dr. Dodd and a vet that I fully trust smirks at me I know exactly where that comes from because I've seen that same smirk and head shake from the surgeons that I work with when a woman is laying on an OR table now fighting for her life after initially refusing mainstream medicine and instead opted to follow Suzanne Summers self help breast cancer cure.
__________________
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:05 PM   #13
T. Bumpkins & Co.
Donating YT Member
 
107barney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New England
Posts: 9,811
Default

OP, hope your dog is feeling better today. As I'm sure it was the car ride and the treats and not the rabies vaccine, hopefully she's back to herself. If not you should call your vet. I know some here try to censor my views but I pay them no mind since they are not moderators. What you do with vaccines is your choice, I will continue to listen to the vets that know and treat my dogs over some opinion that is not widely accepted by the veterinary institution. I am slapping no one in the face and I can't be responsible if others chose to think my views slap down theirs. I could easily say the very same to them and call them fear mongers who have an agenda to make everything about "the machine" sound like a big conspiracy. I'm going back to reading about the missing plane now.
__________________
Washable Doggie Pee Pads (Save 10% Enter YTSAVE10 at checkout)
Cathy, Teddy, Winston and Baby Clyde...RIP angels Barney and Daisy
107barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:27 PM   #14
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
megansmomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: S. W. Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,235
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 107barney View Post
OP, hope your dog is feeling better today. As I'm sure it was the car ride and the treats and not the rabies vaccine, hopefully she's back to herself. If not you should call your vet. I know some here try to censor my views but I pay them no mind since they are not moderators. What you do with vaccines is your choice, I will continue to listen to the vets that know and treat my dogs over some opinion that is not widely accepted by the veterinary institution. I am slapping no one in the face and I can't be responsible if others chose to think my views slap down theirs. I could easily say the very same to them and call them fear mongers who have an agenda to make everything about "the machine" sound like a big conspiracy. I'm going back to reading about the missing plane now.
Agreed! There's a conspiracy for everything if you look hard enough. That Malaysian plane that's been hijacked by terrorists and is in a secret island in a hanger in an island to be used as a weapon. There are conspiracy theorists for just about anything and the internet to help prove their point. The JFK assassinating, 9/11 , Obama is a Muslim/terrorist/devil in disguise, who shot JR, global warming, how about the inventor of the internet Al Gore, mercury in vaccines causing Autism, Roswell aliens. Just name it and someone will have something to say about it.
__________________
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 01:34 PM   #15
Donating YT 10K Club Member
 
megansmomma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: S. W. Suburbs of Chicago, IL
Posts: 12,235
Default

And I just found this article about Dr. Dodd. Interesting read:Can you own an idea? Hemopet sues Nestle-Purina and Hill’s over Nutrigenomics. | The SkeptVet Blog
__________________
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain
megansmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Google
 

SHOP NOW: Amazon :: eBay :: Buy.com :: Newegg :: PetStore :: Petco :: PetSmart


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2003 - 2018 YorkieTalk.com
Privacy Policy - Terms of Use

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159