Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|04-01-2010, 06:31 AM||#1|
Senior Yorkie Talker
Join Date: Apr 2006
Parti Male AKC Rehoming fee only!!!
1. Your name -Tammy Morowsky
2. Your city, state:Wheatland, MO
3. Your phone number:417-282-1460
4. Your email address:email@example.com
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale:large male parti
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s):Aug 19, 2008
7. Age of Yorkie(s):1 1/2yrs
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents:Colt was bred at Ashunee Yorkies. His sire is Goldrush. PM me and I can direct you.
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 11lbs
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies:yes $300
14. Colt was purchased with hopes of breeding, but he is too large. I am taking a huge loss on him to find him a fur-ever pet home. He was almost a year old when we purchased him. Our yorkies are bred and raised inside our home, but due to Colt's size, (We have small males) we've had to keep him in our downstairs area, separated from our other males. Colt would be best placed in a home with a fenced in yard. He loves to run and play outdoors. He is not housebroken. We have given him a room with a dog door, but he likes to mark his territory if a female is around. I'd be glad to send his pedigree and direct you to his breeder. My hopes for Colt is that he finds a family home. He's good with kids. My husband and I love Colt, but it isn't fair to keep him locked up in our basement. We have a 3 lb partimale and a 4 1/2lb golden male and fear Colt will hurt them competing for females. E-mail me for current photos. (need resizing for YT)
|04-01-2010, 10:11 AM||#2|
Action Jackson ♥
Join Date: Dec 2008
Omg, he is sooo cute! I wish you well in finding him a home.
~ Brit & Lights! Camera! Jackson! CGC ETD TKP ~
|04-01-2010, 10:15 AM||#3|
Donating YT 1000 Club Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: With my yorkies
He's a handsome boy!!
Please, neuter him before finding him a new home if he isn't already. Good luck - I'm sure you'll find the perfect home for this cutie.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. -- Author Unknown