View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 06:31 AM   #1
tlmorowsky
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Parti Male AKC Rehoming fee only!!!

1. Your name -Tammy Morowsky

2. Your city, state:Wheatland, MO

3. Your phone number:417-282-1460

4. Your email address:tlmorowsky@yahoo.com

5. Yorkie(s) For Sale:large male parti

6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s):Aug 19, 2008

7. Age of Yorkie(s):1 1/2yrs

8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents:Colt was bred at Ashunee Yorkies. His sire is Goldrush. PM me and I can direct you.
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 11lbs

10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC

11. Price:$500

12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: now

13. Do you ship your Yorkies:yes $300

14. Colt was purchased with hopes of breeding, but he is too large. I am taking a huge loss on him to find him a fur-ever pet home. He was almost a year old when we purchased him. Our yorkies are bred and raised inside our home, but due to Colt's size, (We have small males) we've had to keep him in our downstairs area, separated from our other males. Colt would be best placed in a home with a fenced in yard. He loves to run and play outdoors. He is not housebroken. We have given him a room with a dog door, but he likes to mark his territory if a female is around. I'd be glad to send his pedigree and direct you to his breeder. My hopes for Colt is that he finds a family home. He's good with kids. My husband and I love Colt, but it isn't fair to keep him locked up in our basement. We have a 3 lb partimale and a 4 1/2lb golden male and fear Colt will hurt them competing for females. E-mail me for current photos. (need resizing for YT)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg colt3 Small Web view.jpg (43.5 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg colt12 Small Web view(5).jpg (41.5 KB, 58 views)
tlmorowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!