YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > YT Gift Exchange
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2014, 08:21 AM   #1
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Present The Combined the GE Questionnaires !

We combined the questionnaire. So you only have to complete this one ! Thanks

Here is a way for you to share more about your pup who has been entered into the next Gift Exchange (GE) and to find out more about your Secret Buddy (SB). Below are questions that may not have been answered in the sign up or that need more details.

(copy & paste)

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show?

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ?

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ?

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ?

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ?

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy?

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size?

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro):

Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes?

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.)

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size)

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ?

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ?

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night)

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ?

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite Holiday?

Any Favorite brands fit well ?

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed?

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of?

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . )

Name one Want and one Need ?

Want -

Need -

Where are your favorite places to shop for your pup?

Favorite YorkieTalk shop:

Favorite online store (non YT):

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.):

Most members like to purchase gifts for the pup’s parents as well, so here are a couple of questions to help if you plan to buy anything for the mommy/daddy:

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too?

What is your favorite color?

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed?

Anything you don’t like/don’t want to receive?

Helpful threads:

Links to favorite websites to order from

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yt-...tes-order.html

Yorkie Products For Sale - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

P.S. If anyone comes up with extra questions they want answered, please post them!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 04-14-2014, 11:57 AM   #2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I forgot to add we do not need any beds.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:43 PM   #3
and Khloe Mae's too!
Donating Member

Here is ours

Animal Planet - Dogs 101

What is your Yorkie or Biewer's favorite anything ?
Small soccer balls. He loves to tear the skin and play fetch with them. He is infatuated with soccer balls.

The small dog park. He loves it!

n/a

Don't worry about a theme, just have fun!

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy?
Nothing that I can think of right now.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size?
Yes, but he typically just wears elastics.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro):
Pull over, but he wears velcro as well.

NO. We tried before and he hated them! I have video evidence

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.)
Sweatshirts, t-shirts, pjs and jackets. He wears clothing for comfort and utility, not really into impractical clothing.

No necklaces, but yes collars. We love the Buddy Belt collars, he has the tropical sea color. His neck is 8 inches.

Almost daily.

Absolutely everywhere!

During the day, on the couch. At night, in our bed

We aren't a big sports family.

Chrismas and his birthday... when he's spoiled the most!

Any Favorite brands fit well?
None

Does you pup have fur brothers/sisters if so, what are their names and breed?
He has a fur sister named Khloe Mae. She is also a yorkie.

I can't think of anything right now.

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . )
He loves the soft, chewy treats vs the crunchy biscuit type treats.

Want - Buddy Belt Collar (8-10 inches)

Need -He doesn't need anything!

We love Kristin -Designer Dog Clothes, Dog Accessories | W. Field's Dog Boutique

Yorkie Haven Rescue Boutique

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.):
I love going to TJ Maxx. There are sometimes fun things there. I also like searching through the pet clothes at PetSmart.

Most members like to purchase gifts for the pup’s parents as well, so here are a couple of questions to help if you plan to buy anything for the mommy/daddy:

Sure, but it's definitely not needed.

Pink

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed?
I love yorkie themed things!

Nope!
Old 04-14-2014, 08:20 PM   #4
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Thanks Teri for combining these!
Ok, here we go:

Food Network. Don't ask me why

His momma (me)! Lol, ok. Soft blankets, especially fuzzy ones; Henri is seriously obsessed. You have to watch your blankets closely around him, because he is a little thief and will take your soft comfy in a heartbeat

Where ever I am, so usually in my bedroom.

White, red, and a bit of black. May be subject to change though, every now and then I get the urge to change things up a bit

Star Wars! Yes, we are nerds. Don't judge

Doggy steps, the ones that go up to a bed.

No top knot or bows for my little guy, he won't put up with it.

Probably pullover as it won't stick to his hair like Velcro does, but Velcro is fine too.

Nope! But we are willing to try them

T-shirts, but he will wear anything except for dresses.

Henri wears collars, his neck size is 11"

Yep! Henri and I love our walks together!

Yep, where I go he goes (as long as dogs are allowed).

During the day: his bed or whatever soft blanket he can manage to steal. Night: snuggling with me.

Seattle Seahawks!

Probably Christmas.

No favorite brands, Henri's closet is very diverse when it comes to brands.

No siblings...yet

Sass, lol

I mentioned it, but I want to point out that his birthday is in May so anything birthday themed would be cool.

Want - Another Buddy Belt or a collar to match his current buddy belt (classic caramel)

Need - New grooming brushes and combs (currently using cheap Walmart ones that are wearing out), Henri loves his daily brushing!

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: W. Field's Dog Boutique

Favorite online store (non YT): Amazon.com

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.): Either Target or TJ Maxx

Who doesn't love getting gifts? LOL but definitely not necessary.

Pink!

I love dog themed stuff! Especially if it is Yorkie, but doesn't have to be.

Not that I can think of.

Last edited by Alora; 04-14-2014 at 08:23 PM.
Alora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 12:34 PM   #5
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Galen's Completed Questionnaire

What is your Biewer Favorite movie or TV show? Doesn't really watch TV. Too busy doing zoomies or keep way from Her (that's me)

What is your Biewer favorite anything ? Me . . . really, Willow the kitty

Where is your Biewer favorite place to hang out ? Living room or his cave

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? Tuscan yellow walls(warm), 1784 colonial fireplace, wood, eclectic, classic, vintage, and bits of Moroccan.

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? I am not sure. . . Creativity from my SB . . . maybe 30's - 40's

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Biewer but have yet to buy? Hair dye . . . I want a purple Biewer. . . Just kidding ... I am not sure . .. I would have to get back to you. Maybe Epi-Pet Sun Protector Spray for Pets

Does your Biewer have a top knot? oh yes he does. We love bows.
If yes what kind of bow? Show double bow type with flag backing or show double bow type
And what size? 5/8" or smaller is best

What is your Biewer favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): Velcro is better but pullovers are ok

Does you Biewer wear shoes? we are trying

What is your Biewer favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.) dresses . just kidding. He doesn't wear a lot of clothes so I am not sure. But if I had to say I would say a vest, PJ's when it is cold or a sweater . . But I do have a thing for hats

Does your Biewer wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) yes . . 7.5 inch neck

Does your Biewer go on regular walks ? Yes

Does your Biewer travel with you ? Yes, we go to the Grandmas, The City and maybe even going to see The Grandpa in North Carolina

Where does your Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) bed or crate during the day and his cave, a crate, at night

What is your Biewer favorite sports team ? Oakland Raiders. He wears his jersey for every game !

What is your Biewer's favorite Holiday? Halloween

Any Favorite brands fit well ? .

Galen's Pussycats

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Russian Blue brothers

Saber Tooth Tiger ( Sabie ) part Ocicat

Willow ( his Girlfriend ) part Siamese / Ragdoll

What is one or two things that you Biewer does not need any more of ? He really doesn't need anything. I just got new Shampoo conditioner line. So grooming products are good.

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) I love creativity and have fun. Oh I really do not feed him chicken.

Note : Revised sizing

Weight- 3 lbs 5 ozs

Height- I think 8.75 inches

Center part to floor - 9.5 inches

Inside leg to bend of paw- 4 inches

Length- 9 inches

Neck Size- 7.5 inches

Chest- 11 inches

If you need any other measurements ask Donna (DBlain)

Want - Maybe another Buddy belt set

Need - maybe a closet . . . Nothing. He is one spoiled Biewer.

Don't sweat the small stuff. Just have fun. . . .hugs and puppy Kisses

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: Designer Dog Clothes, Dog Accessories | W. Field's Dog Boutique Maximo ( Kristin )

Laura makes lovely bows https://www.facebook.com/laura.heinle.7?ref=ts&fref=ts

Have not tried them yet but they have some great pet bows

PetLine Dog Bows by Doggie Bow Ties.

Homegoods, PetSmart, TJ Maxx

yes but not necessary

What is your favorite color? black, deep purple, red

some Biewer stuff

Please not too strong of a smell and no sock monkeys lol .

Helpful threads:

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yt-...tes-order.html

Old 04-20-2014, 05:25 AM   #6

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show? She doesn't watch TV, but if something arrives at the door from QVC she does get blamed.

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ? Sophie Kate loves a soft fleece blanket or anythng warm and fuzzy.

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ? Oh her Cloud 9 Bed or in the Master Bedroom on the Bed.

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? Aqua Blue, Light Green and Vanilla White.

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? Probably Travel type items, with Summer coming we will be back to taking our road trips.

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? I would really like to try a breakaway collar of some kind. We use collars but not the breakaway kind.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size? She has longer hair and can wear a small top knot. Sophie Kate doe not like bows, she can always get them out so we use the little clips to keep the hair out of her eyes (not sure what they are called but you pin the top and the bottom open wraps around the hair).

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): Pull over for sure, nothing with skirt around the booty. No Velcro, she does not mind but her Mom has a strong dislike for the sound.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes? No

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.) T-Shirts and Sweaters.

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) She has both, normally she wears a small in a collar.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ? Yes at least twice a day if not more.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ? Whenever possible yes she goes with us.

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) During the day on her Cloud 9 bed next to my desk, at night in the bed with us.

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ? Sophie Kate love Alabama Crimson Tide (Roll Tide) and for her Mom she loves the Detroit Tigers.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite Holiday? July 4th

Any Favorite brands fit well ? We are not really attached to a specific brand of anything as far as clothing. For toys she has to have a tough toy (Tuff Toys, Hartz Rubber Balls, Chuck its, Nyla Bones).

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed? Sophie Kate is an only child.

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of? No treats other than Charlee Bear Treats, Anything else she would appreciated and love.

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) i forgot to add that Sophie Kate can also have the dried fruit and veggie treats and she loves them.

Want - A breakway collar.

Need - Brush, puppy wipes, bags

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: T Bumpkin, W Fields, Sherrys Pet Stuff (she knows how to make a t-shirt that looks like a dress that Sophie Kate will wear)

Favorite online store (non YT): DoggyDivaBoutique (Etsy)https://www.etsy.com/people/DoggieDivaBoutique

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.): Petco and Home Goods

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too? Sure

What is your favorite color? Pink and Aqua Blue

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed? Love them

Anything you don’t like/don’t want to receive? I would love an appreciate anything

Helpful threads:

P.S. If anyone comes up with extra questions they want answered, please post them!
Old 04-22-2014, 06:49 PM   #7
Donating YT Addict

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show? VIKINGS! RAWR! And Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! YAY! Also [I]Once Upon A Time[I] and others... she likes Disney.

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ? Marvel (Avengers...specifically Loki!!), TMNT, Wizard of Oz...toys...beating up the big brothers.....

Where is your Yorkie's favorite place to hang out ? On Daddy's head when he's laying down. Or on one of the beds.

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? Beige/light colors

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? Anything is fine!

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? Always love Buddy Belts

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size? Yep! She wears the regular sizes.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): She wears any and everything. She's very active so thinner is better. But she also goes to events that requires elegant. She literally wears everything, ha ha.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes? Not yet! I would like to try these though. Especially for next winter when we (finally) go to the snow!

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.) PJs, shirts, sweaters, dresses (longer)... no swim suits please. She won't be doing much swimming

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) She doesn't wear either, but can wear necklaces. (7")

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ? Daily! It's one of her favorite things!

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ? Always! Road trips, day trips, just going to the bank...

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) Mostly on our bed. But we have a few Thalia beds she sleeps on throughout the house. Or in the dirty clothes' bin.

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ? San Jose Sharks, University of Kentucky!, Oakland Raiders

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite Holiday? Christmas and Halloween

Any Favorite brands fit well ? Zack and Zoey Small

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed? Zeus, Yorkie and Odysseus "Ody", cat. All three are best friends. <3

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of? I SHOULD be saying toys but she pretty much plays with them all......lol. Have to make a bigger toy box!

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) She doesn't like pork, but no allergies.

Name one Want and one Need ? She really doesn't have a lot of Summer clothes...she doesn't fit in any of her clothes from last year. She has a few, but not many.

Where are your favorite places to shop for your pup? Local store Okashi Barkery and online BaxterBoo

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: Kristin's W. Fields

Favorite online store (non YT): Etsy

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.): Target, PetSmart, Home Goods

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too? Sure, but it's really not necessary

What is your favorite color? Teal, green, red, blue...pink...yellow...I love too many, lol

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed? Either are fine

Anything you don’t like/don’t want to receive? Vanilla. I really hate the smell... But again nothing is necessary for me. Here for fun, not things!

Last edited by brezofleur; 04-22-2014 at 06:51 PM.
brezofleur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 06:22 AM   #8
Cedric♥Lola♥Keylo
Donating Member

Love

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show? Bruins Hockey

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ? chicken or liver flavor

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ? Anywhere their humans may be

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? Red/Cream living room kitchen area/Yellow momz bedroom

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? Bruins/Hockey or Yorkies

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? Doogles I want to have them start wearing them outside to protect their eyes in the sun.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size? Yes we use the small lil scrunches for Cedric’s knot. He likes small things…nothing to be and gaudy he does not approve.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): he hates clothes but will wear his hockey pull over when it is cold outside.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes? Yes in very muddy yuck or cold weather..he may like chucks hehe

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) yes he has a pretty one.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ? yes everyday if the weather cooperates

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ? yes

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) with me or in various dog beds when it is daytime

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ? Bruins 1st Patriots 2nd

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite Holiday? Halloween

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed? Sisters Lola and Keylo both yorkies

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of? toys but we do need more small and xsmall stuffing free with squeakers..they go mad for those.

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) no duck/seafood/deer flavored things or anything made in china

Want – Buddy Belt Leash

Need - Doogles

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: W. Fields Dog Boutique for the best Buddy anything selection

Favorite online store (non YT): Cedric N Lola we are partial for obvious reasons. hehe

Home Goods or TJ;s love them both

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too? Of course I am a fabric hoarder also..incase that matters.

What is your favorite color? Green and Pink unless we are talking hockey then it’s black and gold

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed? Yorkie themed is always awesome

Anything you don’t like/don’t want to receive? Nothing lilac or gardenia scented…sorry my mother has scared me from wanting to smell these flavors. lol
Old 04-23-2014, 09:39 AM   #9

We don't have tv

A bright shiny tattered no stuff floppy monkey

My bed (or sneak onto my kitchen table!)

Sunny Yellow

I could never pick! The surprise is too fun

Shoes

Yes she does. We love bows of any size, have become fond of floppy bows found in the toddler section as well as proper sparkly red show bows - prefer no bows with bands though

Either

We want to but we haven't found any that will stay on

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ?
(i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.)
We would really like pajamas, we have a lot of dresses but adore them, t shirts would be good for the summer

Yes we do, er...I posted it in my oriogional sign up...I think it was eight?... will check

Yes

Yes

In her cave bed during the day and in my bed at night

We aren't big sports folks

We like Christmas best

None in particular

Nope

We seem to have accumulated a lot of biscuit style treats that my girl wont eat

Nothing I can think of off hand

Want - Face wash

Need - Spoiled Girl....

I ususally shop on line and have a particular affinity for Etsy

Top Line Pet

Online store (non YT):
Etsy

I like Target the best but in my area their pet section is pretty limited, this may be because we have aklot of pet stores in the Portland area. We go to petsmart and petco a lot.

Yes

Blue

Love Yorkie themed

Nope

Helpful threads:

Seriously easy going, just excited to participate - no stress please
Old 04-27-2014, 10:48 AM   #10
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Thanks Guys !!

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show? None . .

Well besides her mommy she loves Squeaky toys, Zukes treats and wearing her dresses. When she hears the Velcro rip open on her dresses she comes running !!

sitting by the front door waiting for the mail man to come.

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? Burgundy, Olive green, Beige & Mocha'

No theme just Ruby

A buddy belt or a Pant suit.

yes and anything with a clip works best, not too tiny.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): Anything will work but a pullover must be a stretchy fabric.

No

Dresses or vest

yes, a collar adjustable (small) her neck is 10"

Every chance we get.

Yes

Day where ever, night in her bed in our room or in my sons room.

Ohio State Buckeyes !!

Halloween

Not sure normally wears custom made. Pet Rage & Prissy Paws work well.

Does your pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed?
yes, Quincy- male Miah - female (Yorkies)

Dog beds

Did I mention NO beef lungs or high fat content treats ?

Want -
Pant suit

Need - For our SB to have fun and to have the perfect GE experience !!
Oh and a better way to secure my babies in the car.

Yorkie To Happiness Boutique by YorkieToHappiness on Etsy

PetEdge https://www.petedge.com/zpetedgemain/contentmanagement/home.xhtml?wec-appid=PEDM_WEBSHOP_TR&page=6C21441677E64DF5982E2CB 88920E412&wec-locale=en_US

TJ Maxx

Sure if you want to but not necessary.

Rose & Powder blue

Sure but strictly Yorkie are the best.

Fragrances: Because of my huge sinus issues I am very sensitive to any sort of strong scents in lotions, perfumes and yes even candles. I avoid them at all cost. I can only handle food scents like Musk's, cinnamon, apple, vanilla, pumpkin etc.. )
Old 04-29-2014, 01:58 PM   #11
♥Trained by my pups♥

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ? during the day in front of the sliding doors watching every thing outside
If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ?browns and greens

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? camping or western

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? cloud nine bed

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size?no

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): both work

Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes?no

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.) no favorites all work

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? (include size) once and awhile size is on sign up

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ? Lily has a fenced in yard

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ? yes camping and rides in the semi

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) in my bed at night

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ? Minnsota Vikings

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite Holiday? Christmas

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed? Maddi cairn and Riley yorkie

Want - Just have fun

Need -

Favorite online store (non YT): ebay or amazon

target

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too? yes

What is your favorite color?red

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed?yorkie

Helpful threads:

Old 04-30-2014, 06:56 AM   #12

with my mommy... I have a crate with a cover that I go to when I want alone time

netural colors... grey, tan

nope... hair doen't grow long on top

either... sweathers are needed

havent tried shoes

yes..loves her walks

sometimes

either in bed with mommy or in crate

Chicago Bears.. or Miami heat

none.. but has cousins (Remy, Bailey, Sammy and Ace)

Harnesses and quilts

of course no corn or products from china

Want - could nine bed

Need - winter clothes a color just for tags she wears harnesses for walks.

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: love all yt shops

What is your favorite color? pinks and purple

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed? Zoie is a rescue dog.. not full yorkie..she lives with her mommy in the city of chicago (so she is a urban dog) loves walks and knogs and chasing toys.

Helpful threads:

Bailey and Sammy
Lil Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 10:01 AM   #13

Default All about Dino!

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favorite movie or TV show? Beverly Hills Chihuahua

What is your Yorkie or Biewer favorite anything ? Tanning by the window

Where is your Yorkies favorite place to hang out ? On top of the sofa by the window

If inside, what color are the walls and type of décor in that room ? Dark woods with light colored walls

If you could get a package centered around one theme, what would it be ? Anything!

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie or Biewer but have yet to buy? Life Jacket for the pool!

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind of bow? And what size? No top Knot

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers or Velcro): Pullovers, he tends to wiggle his way out of the Velcros

Does your Yorkie or Biewer wear shoes? Not really

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs, t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.) T-SHIRTS!

Does your Yorkie's or Biewer's wear collars/necklaces ? Check Measurements typically size Small.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer go on regular walks ? Yes! He also loves playing in the backyard every afternoon while I clean the pool.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer travel with you ? Sometimes mostly car trips

Where does your Yorkie or Biewer sleep ? (during the day, at night) During the day on the sofa by the window at night in his bed next to my bed

What is your or your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite sports team ? Miami Heat, and Miami Marlins!

Any Favorite brands fit well ? No brands in particular

Does you pup have fur brothers if so there names and breed? He has a brother named Mr. Bucket which is also a Yorkie.

What is one or two things that your Yorkie or Biewer does not need any more of? Nothing really.

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies, favorite food, anything. . . ) None I can think of

Want - Life Jacket

Need - Belly Bands

Favorite YorkieTalk shop: They are all wonderful.

Favorite online store (non YT):None in particular.

Favorite store (physical store; like Petco, PetSmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, etc.): They are all great for pet stuff.. Ross too!

Are you ok with the secret buddy sending a little something for you too? That's fine but not necessary.

What is your favorite color? Purple

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkie themed? Yes! Yorkie themed a plus ++

Anything you don’t like/don’t want to receive? I am happy with anything!

Note: We are happy with anything you get us. We love the GE and look forward to finding out who our secret buddy is.
dinolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:21 PM   #14

This is hard...

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's Favoritemovie or TV show? Whatever I amwatching is good with her. We don’t watch a lot of tv. J

food/treats/loungingaround/walking

In the livingroom.

Beige, rustic decor

What is something that you have been wanting to try out on your Yorkie orBiewer but have yet to buy?
A car seat.

Does your Yorkie or Biewer have a top knot? If yes what kind ofbow? And what size?
Moka wears a topknot on special occasions. We mostly usescrunchies, but she does wear bands and bows on occasion. We have lots of holiday bows, but not verymany all occasion/summer ones.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes styles ? (Pullovers orVelcro):
Moka LOVES getting dressedup and being pretty. We prefer morecasual style clothing though, just not real fancy, frilly, lacy. We love t-shirt dresses, no Velcro. Also, Moka is long bodied. We prefer her clothing to fit her length.

Not too often.

What is your Yorkie's or Biewer's favorite clothes types ? (i.e., PJs,t-shirts, sweaters, vests, dresses, etc.)
t-shirts, t-shirt dresses, cotton and comfy, pjs.

Sure!10”

Yes!

Yes,

During the day, she’sout and about in the living room. Atnight she’s curled up next to me!

Rock Chalk Jay HawkGO KU!

Custom made fits her best.

Mylee, she’s a SilkyTerrier (terror)

What is one thing that you forget to add to the sign up thread ? (allergies,favorite food, anything. . . )
I included this on the sign up thread.

Want –
Moka is a happygirl. It just doesn’t take much to makethis girl happy.

Need -
We desperately needour buddy to have fun and not stress over us. We’re super easy to shop for andplease.

I love supporting YT vendors and we browse all over. I love the idea too that if you have aproduct you love, we’d probably love it too.

Most members like to purchase gifts for the pup’s parents as well, so here area couple of questions to help if you plan to buy anything for the mommy/daddy:

Sure, but I preferit be all about the pups!

I am in to old rusty things right now, like some junk you’d find ata flea market. LOL, so I guess rust is my new favorite color or earth tones.

Do you like dog themed items? Just generally dog themed or specifically Yorkiethemed?
Yorkie, but I likein general too like paws, bones, etc.

Anything you don’t like/don’t want toreceive? Don’t send me candles, or lotions, etc. I love it but I have a lot of it I need touse up.

Last edited by Cha Cha; 04-30-2014 at 12:22 PM.
Cha Cha is offline   Reply With Quote