YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.

Go Back   YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community > YorkieTalk > YT Gift Exchange
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
Administrator

Default YorkieTalk Gift Exchange XVII SIGNUPS!

The next YorkieTalk Gift Exchange, YT GE XVII, our seventeenth Gift Exchange, will take place in August 2009. Remember that the person you are giving a gift to MAY or MAY NOT be the same person you are receiving a gift from. You MAY or MAY NOT be paired with a Yorkie of the opposite sex. There is no official theme for this GE, though if you want to give your Secret Buddy winter-related items, that is fine.

We have revised some rules of the YorkieTalk Gift Exchange. Please be aware of the new rules. Here is the link to the GE Rules & Regulations:

YT Gift Exchange Rules & Regulations - YorkieTalk.com Forums - Yorkshire Terrier Community

PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW if your Secret Buddy lives in Canada or the United Kingdom or overseas:

We suggest you use the US Postal Service to mail to Canada or a non-USA address (as UPS and Fedex charges additional fees).

Also, please note to mark your item as a gift, and please do not claim it as more than $50, otherwise your Secret Buddy will have to pay import taxes on it. If you have any questions about this, please contact us. Thank you!

Please read the links below if your Secret Buddy lives in Canada:
Mailing Gifts to Canada - Stay Clear of Duties and Taxes When Mailing Gifts to Canada
Canada Post - Customs Requirements

Please note in order to participate:

- You are a Donating Member of YorkieTalk.

- You have 100 or more posts here at YorkieTalk (before you sign up in this thread).

- You joined YorkieTalk before June 1, 2009.

- Please do NOT send your Secret Buddy any USED toys or clothes. Re-gifting a new item you may have received is fine, but any USED items are not allowed.

YorkieTalk Gift Exchange Signup

Please make sure you have read the Gift Exchange Rules and Regulations thread as well as the Gift Exchange FAQ before you sign up!

Please do not sign up unless you are currently a Donating Member.

Please note that the spending minimum is $25 for your Gift Exchange gift (this does not include shipping), though if you choose to spend more on your Secret Buddy, you may. Please do not expect anything more.

Here is the Gift Exchange Rules and Regulations thread. Please read it again, as there have been some changes to the rules since the last Gift Exchange. We now require all participants to be Donating Members (members that have donated $25 or more). If you are ALREADY currently a Donating Member (your usertitle shows Donating Member), this does not apply to you. We must receive your donation before you may sign up for this Gift Exchange. If you want to enter two Yorkies in this Gift Exchange, you must have donated a total of $50 or more.

Here is the Gift Exchange FAQ thread.

Please note that you MAY receive a secret buddy in Canada (if you are in the US), and you MAY receive a secret buddy in the US (if you are in Canada). Be prepared to pay a few dollars more in shipping costs if this is the case. If you receive a secret buddy in Europe or overseas, there will be extra shipping costs, thus you will be reimbursed roughly $19 for the extra shipping. We will reimburse you via Paypal or cashier's check after the recipient receives their gift. Also, to save on shipping costs, you may want to keep the package "lighter".

This thread is ONLY for signups. Do not post any questions or anything else besides sign up in this thread. Please PM us if you have any questions.

You must already have your Yorkie (if you are a new Yorkie parent) by July 1, 2009 to participate in this Gift Exchange.

The signup period will end July 31, 2009. You will receive your Secret Buddy information within THREE DAYS after the end of the signup period. If for some reason you sign up and can not participate in this Gift Exchange, you MUST notify us before the end of the signup period.

You may send gifts starting August 1, 2009. The deadline for sending out gifts will be August 31, 2009.

Have a GREAT Gift Exchange everyone! Enjoy shopping!

Please copy and reply with the following information if you want to participate, try to fill out as much information as possible so your Secret Buddy has the best possible idea on what your Yorkie is like (please make two separate replies if you want to sign up two Yorkies in this Gift Exchange):

After signing up, please PM admin with your full name and address so we can let your Secret Buddy know where to ship the gifts to. Thanks!
----------------------

Your YorkieTalk username -

Your Yorkie's Name -

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl -

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) -

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) -

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -

Yorkie's favorite colors -

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) -

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (If you participated in the last Gift Exchange and have the same address, you do not need to PM admin with your address. All other members please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? -

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -

---
PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP UNTIL AFTER YOU HAVE TAKEN YOUR YORKIE(S) MEASUREMENTS AND FILLED OUT THE FORM IN FULL.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER PARTICIPATED IN A YT GE BEFORE, PLEASE PM ADMIN WITH YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS AFTER YOU SIGN UP.

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE GIFT EXCHANGE, PLEASE PM US BEFORE THE END OF THE SIGN UP PERIOD. IF YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR THIS GIFT EXCHANGE WHEN THE SIGN UP PERIOD HAD ENDED, YOU ARE OBLIGATED TO SEND A GIFT.

IF YOU HAVE A NEW ADDRESS, PLEASE PM US AFTER SIGNING UP.

THANK YOU!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!

Old 07-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
TOY
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Your YorkieTalk username - TOY

Your Yorkie's Name - Taffy

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 6 months

weight 4.5 pounds, height 8.5 inches, length 10 inches, girth 12.5 inches

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - S or XS (depends on whether there is any stretch)

favorite toys: she likes anything especially things that make noise or bounce or she can chew on (unfortunately including paper napkins and tissue); favorite snack: mini carrots and she's just decided she likes freeze-dried chicken bites (probably because we bought some for Christina's Yorkies); favorite clothing: actually she is in her "let's go naked" stage but anything is fine (at the moment she will not sit still enough for me to do the bows in her hair but I expect her to wiggle less as she gets older)

Yorkie's favorite colors - She seems to like ALL colors. She will eventually discover however that orange is the color of choice around here expecially during football season. Go VOLS!

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) Yes, we started last time with the Sweet XVI and we loved it!

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? - No change in address

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) - Albums are here http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/member.php?u=41367 plus I'm attaching three photos to this post.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Enjoy yourself! Taffy and I will appreciate anything. However, in all honesty, we'd prefer not to get any skull/crossbones stuff nor any kind of toy snakes. I still relate one to poison and the snakes are a major phobia of mine. Thank you in advance for the time, energy, and money you are spending on Taffy. We are grateful for anything and I promise you she will enjoy the box and packing as much as what you buy...especially if she gets to run away from me with it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg use in GE sign-up pic 1.jpg (52.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg use in GE sign up pic 2.jpg (48.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg use in GE sign up pic 3.jpg (53.2 KB, 12 views)

Last edited by admin; 07-06-2009 at 08:40 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:41 PM   #3
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Your YorkieTalk username - mimimomo

Your Yorkie's Name - Momo

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - all boy

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 1.5 yrs

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) - 5lbs, 7" Height, 8" Length, 12" Chest

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - XS some companies it's a Small, please go by measurements

Toys: Momo LOVES all kinds of toys. Esp squeaky stuff...he LOVES those squeakers...he'll sit there & squeak away.
Snacks: He also LOVES to eat everything (no animal by-products or raw hide please). Momo is a gulper, borderline pica. I have to be very careful to cut up his snacks to tiny little pieces...or he'll swallow it whole & choke (it's happened before). He will chew YY's, he absolutely loves them.
Clothing: He prefers shirts, w/buttons or velcro, no t-shirts. He likes sporting pants, jeans, long or short & overalls.

Yorkie's favorite colors - Any boy colors, including red.

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - Yes, the last one.

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? - No, the same.

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) -
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6836

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - We absolutely insist that you have a blast!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Momo.jpg (31.6 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg Momo w_shirt.jpg (5.7 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg Momo after summer cut.jpg (4.9 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Momo lookin goofy.jpg (5.7 KB, 8 views)

Last edited by admin; 07-13-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
BANNED!

Love

Your YorkieTalk username - Annamalyssa

Your Yorkie's Name - G U C C I

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - He's a Male

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 10.5 Months

Weight - 6.5 - 7 lbs
Height - 9.5 Inches
Length - 10.5 - 11 Inches
Chest Size - 15.5 - 16 Inches

Gucci has wierd Measurements, so I ALWAYS get Medium and have my mother Tailor them to fit He needs that Medium Chest.

TOYS - Plush Toys - His Favorites are HedgeHogs, Frogs, Baby type Duckies (like the Dr. Noys ones or something that looks similar he loves them)
Nylabone Teethers (he has the keys and loves them)

SNACKS - KONA'S CHICKEN KRISPIES!! , Yorkie Yummies, Yogurt Drops
These are the only Snacks he can eat he has a sensitive stomach and cannot even handle American Made Chicken Jerky just to give an idea of what I mean.

Clothing Style - He LOVES Pajamas!! Lives in them, we also love Jumpers, Tees and Hoodies. Just Relaxed! he's a kick back boy.
NO MONKEY DAZE we have the entire lane

Yorkie's favorite colors - Any are fine

Yes, the last 2

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? -
Same as the Last GE

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?u=39138

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - We will put a list of Do's and Don't s only as a GUIDELINE, GUCCI HAS A LOT but that doesn't mean he can't use duplicates or Extras so please don't fret over that we love EVERYTHING!!!

***GUCCI DON'Ts (just so you don't waste time or money)
GUCCI doesn't get many treats besides what's listed or other similar style treats as he has very sensitive stomach so please use those as a Guideline.
NO JERKY's Please he cannot digest them well and vomits
NO RAWHIDE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT PLEASE
He doesn't use Rubber or Plastic Toys (NYLABONE TOYS ARE FINE)
He doesn't wear a Collar

***GUCCI DO'S (Just to give ideas in case you are stuck)
Wears a Top Knot and BOWS (we have a gorgeous bow holder last GE we'd like to add to )
He Plays with Plush Toys with Squeakers ALOT THE TINY STYLE TOYS LIKE DR.NOYS, Zanies etc. are his favorites.
HE HAS 7 Hedgehogs and HE ADORES THEM ALL so those are always a hit lol.
HE HAS 10 TINY TOYS AND ALL ARE NEAR DEATH lol SO THOSE ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!
He Loves Jammies
He Loves Beds and anything soft to lay on
He wears a Step In Harness
Uses Finger Toothbrushes
Chews Bully Sticks

I WILL ADD A NEW THREAD LATER WITH ADD ONS IF NEED BE
If you have any questions send someone to ask us .. we are very grateful for anything. HAVE FUN!!!!

Old 07-01-2009, 03:22 PM   #5
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Your YorkieTalk username - rayedelsol

Your Yorkie's Name - Allie

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 5 months old

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) - Weight = 8 lbs, Height = From toe to shoulder = 10 inches, Length = 13 inches, chest size = 14 inches

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Depends, mostly small but sometimes medium, just have to check the measurements

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Allies loves treat despensing toys, any kind of treat and girly shirts or dresses.

Yorkie's favorite colors - Pink! But she's really not picky

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - No, this is our first one and we are super excited!

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? - N/A

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6794.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - We are really not picky! Allie can't have rawhide, but other than that, most treats work fine. We would really like to see the creativity and personality of our SB!
Old 07-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #6
Owned by "Lil Rat"
Donating Member

Your YorkieTalk username - yorkiepaws

Your Yorkie's Name - Himalaya

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 6 years old

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) - 8 lbs, 10 inches tall, 12" length from collar to base of tail, 14.5 inch chest

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Usually Small sometimes Meduim, just have to go by measurments.

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Loves stuffed toys, bully sticks and she loves clothes any style.

Yorkie's favorite colors - pink, yellow or any bright colors

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - No this is our first one and we are soooooo excited!

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? -

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to)-
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=5863

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Loves bully sticks, she can't have many other treats due to food sensitivities, and please no rawhide. She does like freeze dried liver treats. Just have fun, Laya is a fun kind of girl and she will love anything you send her.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
Luv my 7 Furkids
Donating Member

Your YorkieTalk username - linda44

Your Yorkie's Name - Suki Sue

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 6 yrs 9 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) -Weight 8.2 lb; Height 9 in; Length 10.5 in; Chest (Im assuming thats around the chest 14 in.

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - small a large small

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -Suki loves the toys that make noise her favorite, and she definately needs a new one is a koala bear that laughs like a kid. She wears clothes but I try to buy clothes with arms as she is a scratcher. She would love to try some pj's, loves t shirts, snacks, she loves the liver yorkie yummies.

Yorkie's favorite colors -she likes em all, mom likes her in reds, pinks

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) -yes the last two

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? - everything is the same

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -Suki is a princess, she is very snobby, she pretends not to like things and notice things but she sees everything and loves new things. She will love anything you send.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suki.jpg (136.1 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg s.jpg (67.3 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 2=13=07 003.jpg (131.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 07-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #8
♥YORKIERESCUE.com♥
Donating Member

Talking Here we go...our 1st GE!

Your YorkieTalk username - miabellaamoure

Your Yorkie's Name - Bella

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Bella is a “Girl”

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) – Bella's B-Day is 12/10/05 & is 3 yrs & 7 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) :

Weight: 13 lbs

Height: 10 inches

Length: 16 inches

Chest: 17 inches

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Small

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style:

Favorite Toys: Lil’ stuffed animals (no bigger than the size of an orange) that she can carry around the house in her mouth!!!

Snacks: Bella has “Collapsed Trachea” and is trying to lose weight so, healthy ones would be nice. **(Please NO hoofs or Rawhides of any kind.)**

Clothing Style: Bella is a girlie-girl type but, not so prissy that she can’t be found in a Tee either. ;-)

Yorkie's favorite colors – Bella is a Tan & Silver (with dark roots lol!) so, I think she’d look cute in any color or at least she hasn’t leaned toward any particular color that I know of! Any color in the Rainbow should be just fine!

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) – Nope, this is our first…we’re GE Virgins!!! ;-)

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? – will PM admin after signing up Bella

Links to YorkieTalk threads with pictures of your Yorkie or a link to you YorkieTalk Photo Gallery (so your Buddy can see who they are giving to) –
http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6195

Bella is pictured in my Avatar (she is my chubbah-wubbah to the left!)

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) – Hmmm…let’s see, Bella was just recently diagnosed with Collapsed Trachea so, we’re trying especially hard to get her weight down and would appreciate healthy snacks (if possible) and please, NO hoofs or raw hides. She also can not wear any type of collar due to her trachea so, she can only wear harnesses. Other than that…Bella will be a gracious receiver for any goodies that might come her way!

Old 07-01-2009, 10:44 PM   #9
Donating YT Addict

Your YorkieTalk username - PennysMum

Your Yorkie's Name - Penny

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Rough-and-tumble girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 2 years, 4 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) - 13.5lbs, 10.5" height, 16" long, 16.5" chest

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - She has a funny build (long and lean, with a tiny waist), so I'm never sure what will fit her! The couple of times that I've bought her clothes they have varied widely in the stated size. The above measurements would probably work a lot better as a guide.

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Penny doesn't usually wear clothes, but we do spend a lot of time outdoors so something like a machine washable fleece or a sweatshirt that she could wear when our hikes bring us to the tops of snowy mountains might be useful. I do like to put little bows and barrettes in her hair sometimes-- she looks super cute in pigtails. Penny loves treats-- I don't think I have ever seen her turn up her nose at a snack of any variety! She loves plush toys that squeak or make other funny noises.

Yorkie's favorite colors - I don't think Penny has a preference! =)

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - Nope, this is our first!

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? - I'll send a PM.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6944

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - No Greenies or similar treats please-- Penny tries to chomp them down in a single bite and has nearly choked on them! Other than that, she will be happy and grateful for anything that our buddy picks out.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #10
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Teeth Boo's First GE!!!

Your YorkieTalk username – TeresaM

Your Yorkie's Name - Boo

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Boy

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) – 6 yrs

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) –
Weight: 10 ½ lbs
Height: 10”
Length: 13”
Chest: 15”
Belly Band Size: 18”

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) – Medium

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style –
Toys: Boo does not like any toys that squeak or make a noise. But he has been showing an interest in the ones that are a combination of plastic & cloth-type ropes that he can chew.
Snacks: Nearly any type of doggie treat, Yogurt Drops, Yorkie Yummies, etc. Please no greenies or bully sticks.
Clothing: Boo doesn’t wear clothes really, but I think he’d look quite dapper in a lovely sweater vest, polo or hoodie.

Yorkie's favorite colors - Boo loves all the ‘manly’ colors. Blue and Dark Purple look especially nice and I do a lot of orange on him too. Orange…Halloween…Boo…get it?

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) –
This will be Boo’s first GE. And he’s quite excited because he saw how much fun Gracie Ruth had with the last GE.

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? - No change in address

2.JPG BOO 06-08.JPG Happy Boo.JPG PIMG0656_010.jpg

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) –
Boo would just like his SB to know that he will love whatever he gets and will fight until his last breath to keep it away from his pesky little sister and brother and all to himself. He saw how Yogi took ownership of a couple of Gracie Ruth’s toys and he promises that won’t happen with his SB’s gift. He says Yogi will just have to wait his turn for the next GE.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:29 PM   #11
BANNED FOR NOT SENDING A GE GIFT!

Your YorkieTalk username - TrevorForever

Your Yorkie's Name - Harry

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Boy

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 10 months

weight - 6lbs Height - 10 inches Length - 11 inches Chest size - 11 1/2 inches

small

toys - anything that squeeks, balls that fit in his mouth, fuzzy toys
treats - he loves the yorkie yummies liver and now carrot flavor!! He likes Charlie Bear treats, egg flavor. He loves the bully sticks ( I made the mistake of getting the smallest ones, and they were gone in a blink of an eye )
Harry has worn coats, sweats and shirts...never tried pants or pj's but he is so sweet, i think he would love them too

Yorkie's favorite colors - Harry wears every thing except pink LOL

This will be our first, and we are both soooooo excited

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - We will be greatful for all gifts, but he really cannot handle greenies or rawhide....thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg happy harry.JPG (33.2 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg HARRY NAPPING resized.JPG (40.7 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg harry closeup-crop.JPG (162.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 07-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #12
BANNED FOR TAKING MONEY AND NOT SHIPPING PRODUCTS SOLD!!!

Default Maddy's 2nd GE

Your YorkieTalk username - Sarahheartmaddy

Your Yorkie's Name - Maddy

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Girl -- she is a tomboy but with a girlie side!

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - Maddy will be 11 months on July 8

Weight: 7 pounds
Height: 10.5 In.
Length: 13 In.
Girth: 13 In.

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Small or Medium

Toys: Maddy loves Zanies, Griggles and anything that squeaks or crinkles. She loves squeak-n-treats from Chattiesmom.

Snacks: Maddy loves Vitality Chicken Strips.. Anything organic or fruit flavored. Bully sticks!

Clothing: Maddy loves girlie (yet sturdy) clothes. She loves tee shirts, pjs, and dresses. She really likes all clothing. She does not use rubber bands, only barettes.

Yorkie's favorite colors - Anything at all!

Yes, the sweet 16!

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? - Nope

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/album.php?albumid=6452

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -
We will love anything we get!! Maddy cannot eat anything bacon flavored... Please no rubber toys.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 032909_1435[01].jpg (13.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg maddy2.jpg (41.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 07-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #13

Default London's First GE!

Your YorkieTalk username – London01

Your Yorkie's Name -
London

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl -
Girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) –
3 years 0 months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, and Chest Size) –
Almost 7 lbs; neck 8 inches; chest 14 inches (15 for pajamas); length 12 inches for shirts, 14 inches for dresses and pajamas

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) –
Small - Medium

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style –

Toys
Poor little baby never saw a toy until she was 2.5 years old (6 months ago), so she is still learning how to play with them. She loves chattiesmom’s Squeak-n-Treats (and treat-release toys in general) and Nylabone dental bone. She sometimes plays fetch with those tiny tennis balls.

Snacks
For snacks we try to stay healthy because she puts on weight easily – chicken and liver yorkie yummies, and dehydrated sweet potatos. Occasional homemade doggy treats. Has never tried an infamous bully stick but I bet she would love them since she loves to chew (are those healthy?).

Wardrobe
London has a small but growing wardrobe that centers around girlie and preppy. We just started grow out her head hair so she can wear a pigtail or topknot eventually.

She wears a step-in harness.

Yorkie's favorite colors –
Not picky, anything girlie

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s)
Super excited for our first GE! It’s fun to have a good excuse to shop, be creative, and get to know some YTers better!

If you have participated in past Gift Exchanges, has your address changed since the last one you participated in? (You do NOT need to PM admin if you have not moved since last time, if you have not participated in a YT Gift Exchange before, please PM admin with your name and address for the GE after you sign up)? –
Will PM admin

http://www.yorkietalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=1468

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) –

London appreciates your thoughtfulness and hopes you have fun being creative with the GE. The only things she is not into or can’t have are peanut butter (doesn’t like for some crazy reason), DentaStix (upsets her tummy), meat by-products, raw hide, and we try to stay away from high fructose corn syrup.

Cheers!

Last edited by admin; 08-03-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:54 AM   #14
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Your YorkieTalk username - Jeanm1963

Your Yorkie's Name - Laci

Is Your Yorkie a boy or a girl - Girl

Your Yorkie's Age (years and months) - 8 months

4.8 pds, 8 inch height, 11.5 length, 12.5 chest
xs or small
Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - We like anything, Laci doesnt really like treats to much, just boiled chicken she is very very picky.

Yorkie's favorite colors -anything girly

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? If so, which one(s) - yes , the last one!

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Yorkie (please mention anything your Yorkie doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - We have lots of beds because mommy is crazy and we have to many blankets because mommys friend had a baby girl and she gave us tons of them she was no longer using.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg laci4thfav.jpg (184.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg lacidot4.jpg (123.5 KB, 9 views)
Old 07-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #15

Present

Your YorkieTalk username maddie my baby
Your Yorkie's Name - maddie

Your Yorkie's Age 7months

Your Yorkie's Measurements (Weight=3lb Height = 3.5in from floor to belly, Length =8in, and Chest Size=6in

Yorkie's Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XXS

Yorkie's Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style make - Maddie loves things that squeek or make noise, we love bows although we only have 2, maddie loves dingo bones.( did not care for the yorkie yummies from chattiesmom on YT) my other dogs did

Yorkie's favorite colors - Pinks, browns, teal (combos)

Have you participated in any past YT Gift Exchanges? No

OOPS forgot the pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0170 (Small).JPG (63.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0182 (Small).JPG (70.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0188 (Small).JPG (76.6 KB, 12 views)
Closed Thread