Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|04-14-2018, 04:15 PM||#1|
My Tiny Treasures
Join Date: Jul 2006
Blog Entries: 3
Gorgeous Dark boy!
1. Your first and last name - Breny Green
2. Your city, state: Michigan
3. Your phone number: I will call you once I review your application
4. Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Alex
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 12-30-17
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 15 weeks
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: 5 lbs and 4.5 lbs
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 4 lbs
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC but placed as a pet only- see my website
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home:NOW
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: I can hand deliver for a fee
14. Any additional information you want to add: Alex is amazing. Gorgeous and just the sweetest. He's been vet checked and will come with health report along with a nice going home pack. He's doing great on washable pee pad training. I am a small in home breeder for 14 years and I have references and offer life time support. See my website for my application https://www.exquisitebabydolls.com/available