Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|04-11-2010, 05:49 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2008
AKC Parti Carriers in MS
1. Your name - Kristi
2. Your city, state: Gulfport, MS
3. Your phone number: 228-222-7362
4. Your email address: email@example.com
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: Grace, Zoe and Riley
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s):1-15-10
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 12 weeks
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Dad 4 1/2 lbs Mom 7 lbs
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Riley 1 lb 5oz - Grace 2lbs 50z - Zoe 3lbs 13oz
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies:
They must be in cabin. Not cargo.
14. Any additional information you want to add:
Zoe is the leader of this bunch. She loves to play and flip over on her belly. Riley is a sweet boy who likes to be close to you and Miss Grace is our mellow baby. She likes to play but she also likes to watch what's going on around her.
|04-16-2010, 06:12 AM||#2|
Donating YT Addict
Join Date: Apr 2010
ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the one in the middle picture. Which one is that?
How much does shipping roughly cost?
|04-16-2010, 07:05 AM||#3|
Join Date: Jun 2008
Shipping is about 230$ on Delta. I can't say that I would ship him though. It would depend on the length of the flight. I know that babies can fly WITH someone for 100$ plus that persons ticket.
Last edited by LittlePaws; 04-16-2010 at 07:07 AM.