Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|03-31-2010, 03:56 PM||#1|
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Two Lovely Males - Sire is Pellerd-Ore
1. Your name - Carolyn Arnold - Biewers and Yorkies of CALARYN
2. Your city, state: Gig Harbor, WA
3. Your phone number: 253-884-7771
4. Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 2 males, lovely, Sumi for Pet home, Miga possible full registration ?
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): December 7, 2009
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 16 wks.
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents:
Sire: IABCA Intl CH Pellerd-Ore Idefix, Blue/Tan 6 lb.
Dam: Calaryn's Peace and Hope, Black/Gold 4 3/4 lbs.
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 3.5 lbs. estimate 5 lbs grown
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC
11. Price: $1500 and $1800
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: ready now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Yes. Our Personal Courier hand carries pups at her seat in the plane and places them in your arms at your airport.
14. Any additional information you want to add: The pups are doing very well on potty out, use piddle pads inside, dry during the night (most of the time), crate trained for naps and night time, know a few commands like "no-no", "quiet", etc. Very smart and affectionate. Sumi resembles their dam and Miga resembles thier sire. See everybody, sire, dam, babies on our website. Both have their Health Certificate from our vet, One year Health guarantee. Feel free to contact us, we love talking Yorkie !
|04-01-2010, 02:44 AM||#3|
Donating YT 5000 Club Member
Join Date: Oct 2006
Best of luck in finding homes for your new babies, they are so precious!
I don't know if you remember me. I was in Seattle a couple of years ago for Christmas and I came out to meet you and your babies with my Mom, sister-n-law and her Mom. I really enjoyed meeting you, your husband and all your babies!
I was so impressed, you have incredible Yorkies & Biewers!!
Crosley Wrigley Camden
|04-01-2010, 07:28 AM||#4|
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker
Join Date: Sep 2009
These two are just gorgeous! Ahh I love their sweet faces. If I hadn't found my new little guy I would be jumping all over one of them lol.
|05-17-2010, 11:04 AM||#5|
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Spanaway, WA, USA
For those who have watched this thread, Carolyn found a home for Sumi (pictures of his new family on her web site) and we were lucky enough to have Miga come to live with us last Friday - May 14th. He joins his big brother Calaryn's Tiny Dancer - call name "Gizmo" - who came to live with us last August. Miga's new call name is "Gadget" and The Boys are having a ball together.
Jay & Raylene Todd
and The Boys
|05-17-2010, 11:09 AM||#6|
I ♥ Armani & Chloe
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Upstate NY
Congrats on your new addition, he is absolutely beautiful... I would love to see photos of BOTH!
Armani & Chloe