Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|02-19-2010, 01:44 PM||#1|
Donating YT 1000 Club Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: In my house :)
Peanut, male Biewer, available to a pet home.
I had planned to keep Peanut but after much soul searching I know I need to place him. I have also posted a new thread for my other little male, Nikki. I thought Nikki was going to my sister but that isn't going to work out for them right now. So, both of my boys are available to pet homes...they were raised together and they get along fairly well although they do compete for attention.
1. Your name - Teri C.
2. Your city, state: Central, IL.
3. Your phone number: 815-842-1800
4. Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: (Biewer) Peanut
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): April 13th 2008.
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 22 months
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: N/A
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Approximately 5 to 6 pounds
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): DRV
11. Price: $1,500.00 pet price
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: No
14. Any additional information you want to add: Peanut is a total sweetheart...his little kisses and smiles are sure to melt your heart just as they have mine.
Peanut is already neutered so he is pet only, he has a beautiful soft silk coat and the sweetest little face ever. He is not totally house trained so he does wear belly bands, he will use potty pads and he uses the doggie door. He gets along with my other dogs and loves people...he loves to play and give kisses and he is a great snuggler.
Peanut is small boned so please, no homes with small children or larger dogs.
Here are a couple of pictures...he does have color on his head but it gets covered by the white when he doesn't have a topknot in.
|02-21-2010, 09:13 AM||#3|
Princess Poop A Lot
Join Date: Nov 2005
Oh that is wonderful news...Peanut enjoy your new family and life...
Cindy & The Rescued Gang
Puppies Are Not Products!