Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|01-30-2010, 08:01 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Yorkie Girl in Texas
Joined a few days ago and just got down far enough to see we have a Classifieds here. So here go's.
1. Your name - Johnny Vestal
2. Your city, state: Dayton, TX
3. Your phone number: 281-685-3099
4. Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 Girl
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 11/22/09
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 10 Weeks
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Mom-5.7 & Dad-2.8
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 2.1
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): She is AKC
11. Price: $800 for limited registration
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Within the next two weeks.
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Would rather not, depending on distance may at buyers expense.
14. Any additional information you want to add: This little girl is a ball of energy and loves picking on her baby sister, she will make the right person a great loving little pet. We expect her to mature between 5 to 5.5 pounds. She has had her first set of vaccinations and has been wormed every week with Nemex ll. She will go to the paper to potty right now, she is defiantly not timid. Feel free to email or call for more info.
|01-31-2010, 06:51 PM||#2|
Join Date: Mar 2007
awww, she looks like a lil imp! Sounds like you won't have to wait long to find this cutie pie a wonderful furever home, good luck & welcome to YT!
Angie, "my yorkies are my life"!
Tigger Precious EssieSirTeetaaBooger Kitty
|02-13-2010, 07:58 AM||#6|
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanks She is getting a little attitude to go with her big personality. Already bringing the toy back when you throw them, just too cute!