Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|03-16-2009, 07:40 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Male Yorkie for Sale, Western Nebraska
. Your name -Anita Allen
2. Your city, state: Alliance, Nebraska
3. Your phone number: (308) 762-8365
4. Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 2
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): Jan 5th, 2009
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 10 weeks
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Dad, 5 lb, Mom, 9 lbs
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Puppy #1, Green Collar-2lb 14oz, Puppy #2, Red Collar, 3lb 7oz
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): Dad, AKC Sandhills Wee Skippy MOM, America's Pet Registry
11. Price: $500 each
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: NO
The smaller puppy (green collar) is very quiet & more like the father. The larger puppy (red collar) is more outgoing. They are both mellow, quiet and loving. They have been raised in our home and have been around our grandchildren often. They are Pee pad trained and have been weaned for 2 weeks. They have had their puppy shots and have been wormed. They walk on the leash very well. We live in Western Nebraska and will meet as far east as Kearney if need be.
[ATTACH][ATTACH]Puppy 2_10wks compressed.jpg[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]
|03-17-2009, 10:26 PM||#2|
Donating YT 4000 Club Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
what darling boys!
Loved by Bubba & Roxy
Holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come