Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|03-11-2009, 04:29 PM||#1|
No Longer a Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Beautiful Yorkie Pup
1. Your name - Tammy Patriarca
2. Your city, state: Columbia SC
3. Your phone number: 803.238.6115
4. Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 female
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 12/27/08
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 11 wks
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Mom 5 pds/Dad 4
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 1.8 pounds
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): CKC
11. Price: $700
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: No
14. Any additional information you want to add:
I have a beautiful female yorkie that is going to be tiny! She is very happy and loving! She has her tail docked, dew claws removed and been dwormed. She is for pet only no breeding because she will not reach 5 pounds. Thanks!
|03-12-2009, 01:11 PM||#4|
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South Carolina
Oh wow, she's a doll, and if I weren't getting another biewer pup, I would take her in a heartbeat. You're only a couple 2 or 3 hours from me.
|03-16-2009, 06:04 AM||#6|
Senior Yorkie Talker
Join Date: Feb 2009
I would love to adopt her. But dont know how to get her to my place in Miami. Any puppy train?