Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|02-09-2009, 12:43 PM||#1|
Donating YT 1000 Club Member
Join Date: May 2006
Older Female Needing A New Home
1. Your name - Stephanie Litherbury
2. Your city, state: Fairfax, MO
3. Your phone number: 660-686-2793
4. Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 Female
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 6-6-2003
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 5 1/2 yrs.
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents:
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 7 - 8 lbs.
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC
11. Price: $250
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Yes
14. Any additional information you want to add:
This girl's name is Priss. She is very sweet and does great with children. She does not do well with other female dogs. She's very happy and playful and uses a doggy door. I have retired her from my breeding program so she's already spayed. Current on all shots as well.
Steph, Mama to 6 skin babies and beautiful yorkies!
|02-11-2009, 07:55 PM||#2|
YT 1000 Club Member
Join Date: Jan 2008
Oh she looks so sweet....good luck finding her a wonderful home....should have no problem with that face.....
|02-11-2009, 07:59 PM||#3|
I Love My Lil' Punkin's
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Stedman and Tatum's World :)
Blog Entries: 5
Awww what a sweet I hope someone snatches her up soon She truly looks like such a sweetheart
Mommy Loves Stedman and Tatum!
They have us wrapped around their little paws!