Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|01-15-2009, 06:56 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2008
Female For Sale
1. Your name -Nikki
2. Your city, state: Cecil, Pa
3. Your phone number:724-777-4557
4. Your email address:email@example.com
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 Female
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s):6/25/08
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 6 months
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: not sure
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 4.5#
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC limited
11. Price: $900
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: Now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: Yes at buyers Cost
14. Any additional information you want to add: This little girl is a sweet heart, but I want a show quality female. In order to do that, I must sell her first. She is started on Pee Pad training, and going outside. She has also started her classes at Petsmart, doing very well. She loves to ride in the car, get dressed up, and she currently eats wellness. UTD on all shots. Please pm me for additional information.
|01-15-2009, 03:44 PM||#4|
Donating YT 1000 Club Member
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Southern Maryland
Awww. She's so cute...why can't you just keep her as your little pet and she can be your show baby's cheerleader... I know it's always hard to give up a baby.... Good Luck.
I Love My Girls
Diva & Foxxy & Lexi