Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|12-22-2008, 07:25 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Fresno, Ca
2 Yorkies puppies in Fresno Just in time for x-mas
1. Your name: Sandra Kimbler
2. Your city, state: Sanger/Fresno, Ca
3. Your phone number: (559) 876-1473
4. Your email address: email@example.com
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 male and 1 female
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): Oct. 10, 2008
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 10 weeks
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: Dam is 4 1/2lbs and Sire is 2 1/2lbs
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: Female is 1 1/4lbs and male is 1 1/2lbs
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC
11. Price: Female is $800 and male is $700
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: now
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: no
14. Any additional information you want to add: All our puppies are hand raised in our home with love and care. They get along great with other dogs, cats, and kids. They are up to date with all shots, have had their tails docked, dewclaws removed and have been dewormed. If you have any questions please fill free to call or e-mail me.
|12-24-2008, 10:39 AM||#4|
Twins=double the fun!
Join Date: Oct 2007
What testing has been done on the puppies parents? Also have you had any litters before from the same cross? Were they tested and if so what tests? What gurentee do you have on your pups? ( my sister and her husband are looking to get their first dog. )