Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|08-12-2008, 01:26 AM||#1|
Donating YT Addict
Join Date: Jun 2004
1 male for sale, Indiana
1. Your name - Lynne
2. Your city, state: Indiana
3. Your phone number:574-721-1220
4. Your email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Yorkie(s) For Sale: 1 M
6. Birthdate of Yorkie(s): 5/26/2008
7. Age of Yorkie(s): 11 weeks
8. Weight of Yorkie(s) parents: mom 7lb's dad 5-7 lb's
9. Current weight of Yorkie(s) for sale: 3lbs
10. Registration if any (AKC, etc): AKC
11. Price: $1000
12. When puppies will be ready to be taken home: 8/18/2008
13. Do you ship your Yorkies: no
14. Any additional information you want to add: this little guy is a singleton pup. He is a very sweet boy, he does better on the pee pads than my adult dogs, i can give him free run of the kitchen and never worry that he will not go to the pee pad to do his business both pee & poo. He has been socialized with my other dogs that range in age from 11yrs-6 months. His dad is CH Exmoor's Exhuberant with many more CH in his pedigree along with the mom she has CH Stardust & CH Rothby's in her pedigree. I have been so spoiled with this guy, he has just been so easy to care for and i am in no hurry for him to go to his forever home, so i will be very picky about where he goes. The only problem i have with him is i took him to Yorkie3's to get groomed and he is not to thrilled with that but we are working on it. He is UTD on shot's , 1st heartworm, tail & dew claws are done, 1 yr health garauntee. First 2 pic's are of puppy (Andy, i need to get updated ones) 3 rd pic is of mom. last pic is of the dad.
R.I.P. Moe 10/24/1998 - 3/2013
R.I.P. Macey 12/29/1997 - 4/2013
|08-12-2008, 10:42 AM||#3|
Donating YT 30K Club Member
Join Date: Oct 2005
Blog Entries: 6
He is adorable!! My Pixie and Roxie are Stardust girls.
Cali Pixie Roxie : RIP Nikki; RIP Maya;RIP my sweet Dixie girl 1/17/08
|08-15-2008, 08:35 AM||#4|
No Longer a Member
Join Date: Mar 2006
Aw Lynne he is adorable. I think he needs to stay with you til the meet-up so that we can all see him. lol I think you should keep him. I mean One more yorkie wont hurt. lol lol
|08-16-2008, 12:30 PM||#5|
Donating YT 3000 Club Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
He is just too adorable and oh so loving. He really did great on his grooming, just didn't like anything done to his back feet...LOL.
|08-16-2008, 01:56 PM||#6|
My Four Sweet Babies
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Jersey near Philadelphia
Lynne, he is precious. I bet he gets snapped up fast. He has a gorgeous pedigree too! Good luck!
I LOVE MY BABIES