Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|07-04-2008, 11:20 AM||#2|
Donating YT 10K Club Member
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: at da beach
Blog Entries: 2
No. They aren't allergic to the oil in poison ivy....HOWEVER...you can get poison ivy from your dog. Meaning...they get into poison ivy and then you touch them. It can also be transferred off their fur onto your bed.
Deb, Reese, Reggie, Frazier, Libby, Sidney, & Bodie
Trace & Ramsey who watch over us
|07-04-2008, 02:18 PM||#3|
Donating YT 500 Club Member
Join Date: Nov 2006
Tina, Momma to Fritzel, Darla, Kasey, Max, Blackie, :
Member of The Crazy ClubMember of The Little Gentlemen's Club
|07-07-2008, 09:50 PM||#4|
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Buckley, MI
You can get from it being in the air, if you are very susceptible to it. When my brother was younger he would get it and be nowhere near it.
Suzan, Karina, Ruth, Gracie, Liela