Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|05-18-2006, 09:44 AM||#1|
Senior Yorkie Talker
Join Date: Nov 2005
Thought you might like this: About Moms
I thought all you womanly types might enjoy this Someone at my work forwarded it to me. Enjoy!
MOMS "Why God made Moms" answers given by
elementary school age children to the following questions.......
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of string.
3. God made my Mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger
What ingredients are Mothers made of?
1 God makes Mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice
in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones Then they mostly use
string, I think.
Why did God give you your Mother and not some other Mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's Moms like me.
What kind of little girl was your Mom?
1. My Mom has always b een my Mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did Mom need to know about Dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get
drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and
YES to chores?
Why did your Mom marry your Dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my Mom
eats a lot.
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that Mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because Dad's
such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the
3. I guess Mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than Dad.
What's the difference between Moms and Dads?
1. Moms w ork at work & work at home, & Dads just go to work at work.
2 Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller & stronger, but Moms have all the real power 'cause
that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friend's.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your Mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your Mom perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind
of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your Mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean.
I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my Mom smarter. Then she would know it was my
sister who did it and not me.
3. I would like for her to get rid of those invisible ey es on her back.
THE MOMMY TEST
I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up >something
off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away
from her and I asked her not to do that.
"Why?" my daughter asked.
"Because it's been laying outside, you don't know where it's been,it's
dirty and probably has germs" I replied.
At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and
asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?"
"Uh,"...I was thinking quickly,"All Moms know this stuff. It's on the
You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy."
We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently
pondering this new information.
"OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test you have
to be the Daddy."
"Exactly" I replied back with a big smile on my face .
Yoshi Wants To Be Your Dog's Friend. He Told Me So. Then He Pooped. Join Yoshi's List of Friends On Dogster!
|05-18-2006, 09:54 AM||#2|
YT 500 Club Member
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Orlando, Fl.
Aren't those responses so cute!? I love it. Thanks for sharing!
R.I.P. Amy girl 01/06/06
|05-18-2006, 09:59 AM||#4|
Donating YT 9000 Club Member
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: North Carolina :)
Friends are God's way of apologizing for our relatives.
"Love & Support Our YT Members"
Gina & Princess Member of the SSLS