Welcome to the YorkieTalk.com Forums Community - the community for Yorkshire Terriers. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. You will be able to chat with over 35,000 YorkieTalk members, read over 2,000,000 posted discussions, and view more than 15,000 Yorkie photos in the YorkieTalk Photo Gallery after you register. We would love to have you as a member!
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please click here to contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
|05-18-2011, 07:57 PM||#1|
Dreamin' of Dexter
Donating YT Member
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: toronto, Canada
Spay & Neuter Myth #2
it was cold and rainy all week so instead of filming something new i decided to make the next instalment of Dexter's Spay & Neuter Myth videos for Home Video Wednesday.
|05-19-2011, 01:53 AM||#2|
Join Date: May 2011
nutritional supplements tramadol interactions
tramadol and light headedness:
* tramadol and liver damage and tramadol and long term, tramadol and long term effects tramadol and lyme treatments, tramadol and malignancy;
* tramadol and marjauna tramadol and memory loss tramadol and menstrual cramps, tramadol and menstrual cycles and tramadol and metacam;
* tramadol and metformin tramadol and methadone buy tramadol online 200 overnight tramadol and methadose tramadol and migraine tramadol and money order tramadol and motrin tramadol and motrin taken together or tramadol and motrin together.
tramadol and muscel spasm:
tramadol and nausea tramadol and neuropathic pain, tramadol and ocd or tramadol and online tramadol withot prescriptions and tramadol and online pharmacy, but tramadol and overnight is more tramadol and oxycodone tramadol and paxil.
fedex delivery cod tramadol
tramadol apap 37.5 325:
- tramadol interactions with propoxyphene tramadol apap 37.5mg tramadol apap 37.5mg 325mg;
- tramadol apap 37.5mg 325mg tabs tramadol apap limit dosage tramadol drug screen tramadol apap opinion
|05-19-2011, 06:11 PM||#5|
and Khloe Mae's too!
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Eastern Washington
I love these videos! Dexter, you are doing a great job debunking all the spay and neuter myths!
Michelle- mommy to Couver and Khloe Mae!
|05-19-2011, 06:38 PM||#6|
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Worcester, MA USA
adorable, love it !
Elaine, Peyton, and her 2 chi sisters Minnie and Tootsie
|05-19-2011, 06:49 PM||#7|
♥Luv my Trixie Belle♥
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Love your new videos Dexter - great message in a fun and informative format !!!
My heart belongs to Trixie
|05-25-2011, 06:18 PM||#8|
Owned by Rory & Lane
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Great job! My (spayed) fetch maniacs would love to join Dex chasing after those balls. I have heard vets say you should feed your dog less after a spay/neuter, but we didn't really need to with Rory. Lane was spayed by the rescue before we adopted her, but I'm guessing she probably ate more once she came to live with us since she was a breeder dog in a mill before it was busted.