| | Any additional Advice
Previously posted before I guess I should of read and put in the right section sorry for confusion. But just want to know if I am doing what I need to be doing.
THE ORIGINAL POST:
Hello I'm the mother of two precious furbabies Tink and Polo. Tink is expecting, we were not expecting this nor were we prepared for this either. But we are trying to get ready now. Myself and my husband were on our honeymoon the end of November the beginning of December. Upon arriving my mom did not tell me that Tink went into her heat, and that there was a tie. Well the middle of January I noticed Tink was getting a little on the heavy side and her teats were sticking out. I contacted my mom to see if she had a heat because I knew she hadn't had one with me or I would of kept her and Polo separated. To my surprise she did have one and when she walked in her living they were tied. I instantly started crying, only because I know I was not ready for this so please everyone don't beat me down I'm already hurt and feel irresponsible. I was only worried about myself and getting married. I should have waited to get married or had my honeymoon later. Now I don't know when she is due I'm just a wreck emotionally. I took her to the vet and he palpitated four. Test came back fine. Her temperature is fluctuating, 97.9 last night this morning 96.5 and at 10:54 she is at 98.9. She still has a small appetite, she refuse to sleep in her whelping box but is laying around a lot unless I move, then she moves. The puppies are doing summersaults.
I have read online and I have been asking breeders and just like my vet said let nature take it course. I have everything listed for a whelping kit even things for myself.