View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:11 PM   #47
bobohyde
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I am glad you took him in.....at least now you will feel better and the fact that you can call her is good. So happy to hear that he is actually doing better.

You mentioned going to a vet nutritionist...if you end up wanting one, you can do a tele consult. I am happy to share the contact information for mine if you want to consult with her. She would require records from your vet and information from you and she works with you to figure out what is best for your pup keeping in mind not only what is healthy, but what they will like. The diet she made up for Cookie is easy to make and Cookie is thrivng on it. I credit her with helping my girl to be alive and healthy today. She also has helped me with a couple others...but they are on prescription foods. Cookie is the only one I cook for.
Yes, I got the idea about the nutritionist from Cookie's thread and saw there are a couple at VaTech. My hope is that we can get a diagnosis and a treatment plan and get him stable. Then I may contact them. Right now Columbo still has a good appetite, however, in the last couple days since this started he has for the first time in his life turned down a couple treats he was offered.
bobohyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!