View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #108
Verbena
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkietalkjilly View Post
Good grief, Teri, I didn't realize how that terse reply was sitting there and obviously something happened and I didn't finish my posting thoughts and frankly, forgot my thought by now but, ouch, I never intended to be so tacky & abrupt. I had never paged all the way up and saw that before today and I thought what twit posted like that and was shocked to see it was ME! Geez, I'm sorry and I don't know my second sentence didn't make it on. Maybe could it be I usually just post in a smallish window or sometimes duplicate a tab to go back and look at a post or two, look at a name or something and I guess I did that to look, posted the second sentence on that second tab, the phone probably rang and when I got off, saw I still had an open reply and just hit submit on the short one of just to two beeeaaatchy words and probably just closed out my browser or something. Truth is, I don't know what I did but I promise I didn't men to answer you like that! I am so sorry and then to not see it for so long. How long how it been hanging out there like that? Apologetically yours, Jeanie
Jeanie,
Thank you so much for your apology. I appreciate the public and pm that you sent. It was so sweet of you. It is all good. This thread has been a passionate one. It is still going. But do not worry about it. I know you are a good person. Thanks again. Big hugs Teri
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!