View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #34
MikaTallulah
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoCos_Mom View Post
Man, I completely understand. My daughter loves the petstore by our house because she can pet the hampsters. it keeps me from having to continue the talk about why she cant have one. Now, this stores has alot of puppies and a few weeks ago when I went one lady (employee) was bragging about her "pocket puppy" and how everyone should have one. She had a chihuahua that was so small it could have fit into a teacup for real. I don't think I had ever seen a (weaned)puppy so small. Then I saw a yorkie that broke my heart. The store was like 45 minutes - 1 hour from closing and they were feeding the puppies. One yorkie puppy's bellow was so round/swollen/full looking, and then he was eating a full bowl of food big enough for an adult dog!!!! I mean, clearly that puppy was severely overweight, and then they were feeding that baby like it weighed 15 pounds. I had to leave after that. I just couldn't take anymore of that. I'm hoping my daughter doesn't want to go this weekend, because I'm over that place.
At least the puppy was being feed. I stopped into 1 petstore and the puppies were all super skinny. I needed to us the bathroom and had 1 of my dogs with me and it was summertime. I normally never go to pet stores that sell puppies/kittens.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!