View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 07:36 AM   #68
trini&coco
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber_lv View Post
I hate that question because you never know if they are just probing you to see how much the dog is worth and then try to steal it! I am very leary here we have had a lot of thefts of yorkies and i get really scared. i don't like to talk to people who stop in front of my house thats the worst i always scoop them up say hi and walk in the house i get so paranoid. i don't even like taking them to petsmart anymore because when i walk in with them i get surrounded and i get scared i have so many people asking questions and touching them that the staff comes over and ushers me off to help me last time i took Daisy i had a guy following me around the store he freaked me out so i had a guy staff member walk me to my car i thought this guy was going to try to steal her .
I also get those is that a t-cup? will it get any bigger how old, where did you get it. i don't mind answering questions it comes with the turf of these babies but geeze!!!!!!

That's my biggest fear!!! to tell someone about your baby and have them snatched out of your arms...

I do not let people know where I live with my babies...it's too scary!!!

We wub, wub, wub YT
trini&coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!