View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 05:55 AM   #25
susiezeus
Yorkie Yakker

Default Midas was like that

When my Clhoe had her 2nd litter there were 4 little ones and as they got to be about 5 1/2 weeks old the runt of the litter which is Midas was playing and then all of a sudden he had a seizure. What he did was started to get stiff foam at the mouth and he would pee all over himself and shake. This happen on a Sunday and he was at our vet first thing Monday. Ihad to leave him I was thing the worst case for the little man. the next day my vet called and said that Midas was Colic. Wow was I happy that it was not that serious. I thought for sure that he was in bad shape and had to be put down. My vet then gave me Nutri-Cal and I had to give him this everyday and I still do he is going to be 3 yrs old in June I have no ploblems with him. he is 3 lbs.and is doing great. I give all my dogs the Nutri-Cal Clhoe is almost 7 yrs. Venus is going to be 3 yrs. She and Midas are brother and sister. So I hope this helps you in some way. You can get this at any pet store. Please keep me up-dated on your baby. Our hearts are with you.

Susie,Clhoe, Venus and Midas
susiezeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!