Thread: So Scared
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 12:30 PM   #9
Amber_lv
Peeka Boo I See You!
Donating Member

I hear you guys i suffer from panic attacks and have always had a huge fear of someone breaking in my home it is so bad i suffer insomnia really bad and i think this is a big factor we finall got a home alarm system put in and it has made me feel a lot ssfer but with all these yorkie nappings it has kicked my fear up again to. I am so scared to take them out at night here now i have people stop when i'm in my yard to asking me questions about them and asking if i will breed Peeka with their female i always say no but what if they wouldn't take no for an answer and broke in. I only leave a few times a day to take my son to school i used to take Peeka with me everytime but with 2 of them and a 20 month(skin kid) old it's to much to try and control them. Plus when i take them to the school i get mobbed by everyone wanting to see them. I get scared someone will follow me home i even go out of my way past my house if a car has been behind me to long. This is a sick world we now live in! Over Christmad we had several pet store break in's stealing yorkies and even taking them out of the cars! I don't know how to cope right now either because once you have some kind of a issue like Anxiety, Bi polar, OCD,ADD anything it is so hard to get back to normal after these stories. If i could afford it i would have mass amounts of camera's and if i was rich i would have a safe room like in that movie lol
Amber_lv is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!