View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #1
Sparklesmom
Yorkie Yakker

Default how can you tell if she's pregnant?

Hi-
My little yorkie went into heat right before we were going on vacation. This is her first heat. We took her to the breeder that we bought her from because she also boards dogs. I told her she was in heat and she said that would be no problem.

When I went and picked her up after we got back she had lost some weight and had diareha. She had this for a few days and was acting kind of not herself. We kept her crated a little more than usual to keep her away from the dashound that we have until we could take him to my father in-laws.

Now that she isn't in heat anymore it seems as though her breasts are swollen and her belly is kind of hard. Does anyone think she may be pregnant or possible a false pregnancy? She was around other pregnant dogs while she was there. The breeder says that she wasn't around any boy dogs while she was there.

Is there any way to tell? She went into heat on January 31st. I am just worried cause she is so small only 5 lbs and the breeder keeps telling me I shouldn't breed her.

Help please anyone.
Sparklesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!