View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 08:54 AM   #17
MyTrixie143
Mom to 6 Beautiful Furkids

I saw the video on the news on the dogs being stolen and I was shocked!! What has this world come to??
This is a very interesting topic. I plan to breed yorkies and this brings up an interesting point. While I want everyone to see where the pups are raised I also don't want put the pups as risk either. I thought if I had two guard dogs that maybe they would be safe but you just never know anymore.

So I was thinking of meeting at a public place where I would have the puppies with me. I am not sure if I would want to chance bringing the adult dogs with me or not. And I would have my video camera with me with a short video of where my dogs and pups are raised inside the house and their living conditions and environment without actually showing the outside of the house or an address. This way they get to see the environment the dogs and puppies are raised without a posing a risk to the puppies or dogs being stolen.

Thanks for the tip on using your cell phone number!! I would have used my home phone but like you said it is real easy to look up the address with a home number. I will make sure I keep that in mind!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!