View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 08:09 AM   #16
FlDebra
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

This is sure looking like it will be more and more a problem -- letting strangers know there are Yorkie puppies in the house. I don't know the answer. I am glad that I got to see where my last two Yorkies were bred and raised. It made me feel good to see that they came from such a clean and loving environment. But I understand when breeders decide on a policy of a public meeting instead of at their home. I think any future purchases I make will be to breeders that I know enough about through word of mouth referrals that meeting at a different place will not bother me. But it has made me wonder what I would do if I do breed some time in the future. One more drawback to consider.

BTW -- remember to use only cell phone numbers in any advertising. Home numbers are so easy to cross-reference and get an address. The whitepages online has an option to enter the phone number and it will give the name and address for that number. I actually used that for some invitations I sent recently. Just plugged in their home phone numbers from my cell directory and instantly had their address. Quick and easy. Nice for a convenience but scary how easy it would be for a crook! I tried my cell number there and it just came up saying it was a cell and gave the city where I bought it. But I think you can pay for a service that actually gets names and addresses for the cell numbers too. No secrets anymore.
FlDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!