View Single Post
Old 03-03-2007, 01:13 PM   #10
Sugar's Mom
BANNED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaschaben View Post
I know that there are a lot of you out there that don't want to purchase a pup with out being able to go to the breeders and see the mom and dad and how the pup is raised. And that there are those of you out there that think that think a breeder isn't reputiable if they don't want you to come to their place; however, I beg of you not to be too quick to judge those breeders that don't want to tell you where they live. I'm sure that all of you have seen the video of the Yorkies getting stolen, and it is becoming more and more common. I know as a breeder that if I have a litter of pups in my home I hate to even run to the store and leave them at home alone for fear that someone could break in and take them.

I think it is going to be more and more common that breeders are going to arrange a pick up spot and deliver pups in order to protect the dogs and themselves.

Also this is a good reason that when you do buy a Yorkie that it does have papers even if you only want it for a pet. Yes papers can be faked and not all dogs with out papers are stolen. But the chances of getting sold a stolen pup (or a pup out of parents that were stolen dogs) are less likely if that dog has papers.
this is exactly what I wrote somewhere yesterday. People on here are too easy to bad mouth a breeder that doesn't want strangers in their home.
Sugar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!