View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 07:52 AM   #12
Oscar's Mom
My Little Biker Dude
Donating Member

Oscar was on Royal Canin for two years and was itchy. He also had a "chronic sore" on his neck for most of that time. Three vets recommended doing surgery to remove the sore that just would not get well. It oozed all the time and drove us nuts. I tried other dry foods and he was so picky he just refused to eat them. Then I tried Wellness Fish & Sweet Potato and he loved it! I loved the ingredient list!!! He is on his 4th bag and the sore is gone!!! The kibble is a little larger but for Oscar, this is a good thing. He gobbled the RC small bites and NEVER chewed them. He sometimes threw up whole food! The Wellness he has to crunch and he absolutely loves the food. The number one ingredient is whitefish. It contains ground barley, rye flour, sweet potatoes, canola oil and flaxseed. No meat by products, no rendered animal fats, no wheat, no corn, no soy, no dairy or eggs, no white rice, no artificial preservatives, no added sugar or salt and no artificial flavors, colors or dyes. The food smells like fish!!! But the fact that he loves the food and it seems to be so very good for him helps me get past the fishy breath!!! Puppy kisses telling me he loves his food are wonderful in ANY flavor!!!
****************** RIP SHARON 8-10-63 to 9-21-08
Oscar's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!