View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 09:54 AM   #15
I Love Bailey
I Love Angel too!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelsyorkie View Post
Maybe when you made the appointment you should have asked if it was anywhere near her PMS week if so reschedule . I would definately tell her that you believe she may have caused a injury to your dog. Spoiled & princess is the groomer & vets nice words for brat. I called a groomer HE told me he would keep my dog 4 hours & I couldnt be there, I said I couldnt leave her, he said fine & hung up-I was pissed. I left feedback about the way he runs his business. I dont mind that they correct them a little & even know they sometimes have to hold them tight & it may cause a little bruising (so I give baby asprin after) But to leave them-NO WAY!
I have yet to find a groomer I trust with my girl I hope your baby is alright.
No kidding! Well if she is classified as a princess so be it. Our vet never had any problems handeling her, either did the ER Vet when I took Bailey in.
This lady says she specializes in yorkies! My foot!! I am having to retrim her.
Well I am going to let her hair grow out after she is spayed anyway, I can do the small maintaince stuff.
I don't mind if the groomers do a correction either but you should have heard her crying....heart stopping! She never really makes a peep, this was very out of character for her she is very laid back!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!